Thread: What race am I? What race are roma and half roma and quarter roma etc.?

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 10:16 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,205
    Given: 58,976

0 Not allowed!

Default What race am I? What race are roma and half roma and quarter roma etc.?

I ask not because I AM obsessed but because it is very important topic often like "what is more important language or race" and then many saying race is much more important, or people asking like "do you prefer your own race or another race"... For those questions I usually treat roma (and myself and mixed roma) as a race, but is it valid to say roma are a race? Or we must say they are actually a hybrid race and on a cline/spectrum that some are more european and some cluster with pakistanis, are all roma the same race or are roma a race? What if you are a quarter roma or half roma? Are you the same race as someone who is roma but very little european or quiete less then you?

Also for that question I also quote, wikipedia which says ethnicities can be races, so if roma are not technically a race, are they a ethnicity and can ethnicities be considered races?

I mean even indians arent technically a race a but a mixed race, so maybe a ethnicity, but most people think indian is a race or southasian is a race.... right? So why not roma a race? Are Jews a race? A ethnicity?

I need to understand that to answer all the threads in future, and if i have the right approach to consider all roma as "one race"?

While the concepts of race and ethnicity are considered to be separate in contemporary social science, the two terms have a long history of equivalence in popular usage and older social science literature. "Ethnicity" is often used in a sense close to one traditionally attributed to "race", the division of human groups based on qualities assumed to be essential or innate to the group (e.g. shared ancestry or shared behavior). Racism and racial discrimination are often used to describe discrimination on an ethnic or cultural basis, independent of whether these differences are described as racial.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Colonial Mexican
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,358
    Given: 5,538

0 Not allowed!

Stop seeking validation approval based on personal self identification you are white since you are not even 25% south asian.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...-or-submissive

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 10:16 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,205
    Given: 58,976

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laredo View Post
    Stop seeking validation approval based on personal self identification you are white since you are not even 25% south asian.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...-or-submissive

I knew someone will say that but im not seeking validation i need to understand that... because it is important on this forum.... not for me though, i could be no race, or not communicate a race, and still be myself or a human being, but you are asked that often, and people discuss all the time, so i need to ask
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Last Online
    09-19-2023 @ 07:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic American
    Ethnicity
    Caribeńo
    Ancestry
    Santo Cerro, Pueblo Viejo, Ciudad de la Vega, Coamo, zona Colonia, Distrito Nacional, chacuey Medio
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    J-Z627 (Tartessos/ East medditernean)
    mtDNA
    C1b2
    Hero
    gregorio luperon, Maximo Gomez Baez, Rodrigo Duterte, Jose Guzman Baron de Atalaya
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 286
    Given: 10

1 Not allowed!

Only real races are dwarves midgets and people taller than them

Thread Information