Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Are east asians the least "religious" people?

Last Online
    Today @ 09:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,478
    Given: 13,192

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexachordia View Post
    Thanks for appreciation. The religious perception of chinese culture has been a major problem for me, and, also the better religious perception of the world as well: what we should call ourselves in religious terms? just atheist or theist, this dichotomy is too instigative rather than informative. Most of modern cultural and religious deominations are instigative, typical marxist operation. Anthropological discussion when based on cultural diversity can be fun but too often it is applied to racist insults and making the whole thing smelly. I always think: "Before you can borrow money from the Rothschilds, all your race theories are useless, they gottcha. If you can not, think the way you do not need their money."
    By the way, somewhere I read that in China there are the —let's say— old school christians and there is also a "state sponsored" christian Church controlled by the communist party. Is it true?

Quote Originally Posted by Hexachordia View Post
    One important reason why I do not try to publish my ideas in a book is that I do not believe in effecacy in words in our days, too many books, distractions. But I am trying to leave, but not in conventional literatures, but in rediscovering ancient wisdoms(actually interpreting them better for people), also including to post random internet posts about various concerned topics. Rather than making many points and ideas as my own, finding ideas in the past or from great people from any epoch that confirm to mine and then share them is a better way of dissemination of good ideas. If I would publish, I probably will have to title it as "Ancient Wisdoms", or "Lost Ideas/Virtues".
    As the Italians say: traduttore traditore.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    By the way, somewhere I read that in China there are the —let's say— old school christians and there is also a "state sponsored" christian Church controlled by the communist party. Is it true?

As the Italians say: traduttore traditore.
    Since Xi came to chair, state police had been demolishing many christian churches, chinese churches are all subjugated to the state therefore you can consider the chinese church semi-defunct or just a facade. But Peter and the apostles answered, “We must obey God rather than men. Acts 5:29. At least according to christian value of the obedience to God. To be obedient to atheists can not be more contradictory to the Bible.

The atheists are tended to corrupt the languages, under their influence, lies propagate faster than anything else.

“Positive” Atheism and the Falsification of Language

Carlo Lancellotti

Several authors have discussed the falsification of language by totalitarian regimes in their writings—e.g. George Orwell, Czesław Miłosz, Friedrich von Hayek, Victor Klemperer. Their analyses are typically quite perceptive, but descriptive. They generally present the totalitarian manipulation of language as a convenient political tool, as an expression of systematic political malice. Italian philosopher Augusto Del Noce (1910‒1989) took a different approach, and studied the philosophical origins of this phenomenon. He argues that the world views of twentieth-century totalitarian movements forced them to systematically falsify political language. He also contends that the problem has a larger scope and can arise in political situations that are usually not regarded as totalitarian, including our own “technocratic” and “affluent” society. To briefly discuss his analysis, it will be helpful to start from Marxism, which Del Noce regards as the philosophical prototype of much of modern secular politics.

As I am sure that truth do not require an quantitative edge, as far as it is being said and spoken, anywhere in any way it counts; but the commies love the false halo of grandeur, typical of their mindset in self-deception.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

Share of my new mottos:

All my own spontaneous creation, originality not guaranteed, and welcomed notifications of all precedents.

1-Fear is not the way God punish people, but forgive.
    2-A forgiven sinner, but unrelenting, will perish in his own fear.
    3-Therefore I can fairly conclude that the "Fear of God" theology is false.
    4-Hey, Europe, yes, you, not America, I know it was you.
    5-now get Lost from my turf.

中国不需要害怕与西方之间对抗,国际政治的对抗是超越个人生死的问题,在国际对抗的大舞台上,一切的人道主 义都是谎言。我说过,永远都不要用感情的出发点看待与欧洲的关系,而是要绝对的冷静,死亡一般的冷静与冷酷 。对欧洲(就是欧洲,也包括俄罗斯,但不包括美国和日本)抱有幻想的人不是叛徒就是太无知和天 真。

北约要介入亚洲事务,这个动作的本质上并非是美国的霸权主义那么简单,而是欧洲的伪历史主义对世界的又一次 的征服行为。欧洲的伪历史是马克思主义的历史,要进一步把世界马克思化,马克思主义是西方殖民主义者设计出 来的代理人体制。

西方针对对中国的真正原因并不是中国共产党与西方对抗,恰恰相反,而是共产主义在全世界越来越没有市场了。 所以西方想重新改造中国和中国共产党来给重新改造世界塑造样板,是的,一个愚民主义帝国的样板,国不知有民 ,民不知有国,却物产丰饶,如同家畜的系统化生产,还有什么比这个更加利于殖民的“国家”吗?一个被永久性 的代理阶级渗透和腐蚀的伪文明样板。

中国的愚民主义的根源之一,除开内部的叛徒(满清和马列主义者)以外就是来自于欧洲的思想殖民。欧洲才是我 们真正的对手,2000多年来一直都是如此,欧洲一直在通过超限战的方式渗透和殖民东方世界。印度就是很明 显的一个受害者,从2000年前就被植入永久性的代理阶级,大多数人浑然不知,而中国也是一样,只是方法更 加隐蔽。中国的真正敌人绝对不是美国,更不是犹太人!!犹太人是没有立场的金钱管理者而已,美国就是充当打 手的犹太组织,也是没有立场的,两个都是被欧洲的精英阶级创造出来的工具箱。在这里,在当前的局势下,是欧 洲利用美国而不是美国利用欧洲--其中共产党过去也利用过美国,在特定条件下,任何国家都可以利用美国去发动战争和摧毁对手。和日本也是一样 ,是日本在操控美国而不是相反,菲力宾也一样,是菲力宾在利用美国而不是相反,同时利用美国的过程中也会支 付保护法和打手费,这就是美国的真面目。真的对中国人民抱有敌意的是欧洲,还有没有人性的一些邻国!!同时 ,也要小心俄罗斯,俄罗斯也可能是策动美国针对中国的幕后之一。

以此我提出亚洲的光复构想:

1-日本必须回归亚洲,否则应该消灭其,从种族上和文化上。
    2-韩国并入日本战略,一视同仁。
    3-殖民印度,光复佛教。
    4-代理人国家视为次等国家,比如菲律宾必须被殖民。
    5-对为欧洲做代理人的国家进行征服,重复殖民,抹杀其文化,这种次等文化没有必要存在。

--光子
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 08-09-2023 at 05:37 AM.

Last Online
    Today @ 09:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian
    Country
    Brazil
    Politics
    Center-Left
    Religion
    Catholic