Page 271 of 280 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 2791

Thread: Ask rothaer anything

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,067
    Given: 5,709

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rothaer View Post
    Yes, absolutely. But not from a religious point of view. Just from the point of view that this is indicative of a rising number of resident foreigners.
    So church turned into a nightclub (common occurence in Netherlands) is okay?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    Britain is always allied against strongest force in continental Europe. When France was strongest, they were anti-French and allied with Germans. When Germany was strongest, it was the opposite.

Britain is resources poor island and geographically located on European periphery, but nonetheless it menaged to influence European affairs a great deal, similarly like Japan did in Asia. There is something about islander mentality and their strong sense of exceptionalism. Plus ofc dominant naval fleet.

Britian is poitically superior to any continental European power, but simply lacks resources and "volume" to dominate Europe and that is where the disbalance comes from. Germany on the other hand, is naturally inclined to lead Europe, both by their numbers, geography, industry and inovation, but they have always been politically sub-par and beneath the level of Anglo Saxon powers, probably because Germany united very late and lacks parliamentary tradition like Britain.

I'd say these conditions provoked conflict over power to "rule" Europa.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    NW German
    Country
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    Tronder (G25)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 768
    Given: 613

0 Not allowed!

Taken to its ultimate logic,
    this leads to British interference in places like Crimea in the 19th century (or Ukraine today),
    the provocation of two WORLD Wars that were much bigger and more devastating than they should have been,
    and American interference in the political affairs of every country and possible provocation of a third WORLD War.
    Stating that it was Great Britain that provoked the two worldwars is the peak of one-sidedness, CosmoLady. And I say this without being a particular friend of the Brits or English, although I like many things about them. They have a specific insular mentality or island-thinking ofc, that‘s true, but each people in such a location would have developed this. You have an eager desire of total overview, lucidity and structuredness and thus love to make things simple. I understand this desire, but it‘s way too distinct in you.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    According to this, marriage for 16 years old is possible in HU:

16 years with authorization from the guardianship authority.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriageable_age

Act IV of 1952 on Marriage, Family and Guardianship (the “Family Act”)2 serves as the legal background of marriage in Hungary. The marrying age for both men and women is 18 years. Marriage over the age of 16 is only possible if there is a strong reason and the guardianship authority approves it in advance on the basis of the hearing of the parents.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    Donauschwabe
    Country
    Hungary
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,403
    Given: 9,917

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    According to this, marriage for 16 years old is possible in HU:
    Yes, i did not know it:

"A 16 és 18 év közötti fiatalok házasságkötéséhez gyámhatósági engedély szükséges, melyet a kiskorú állandó lakhelye szerinti gyámhatóságon lehet beszerezni."
    https://racalmas.hu/hazassagkotes-szabalyai/

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,499
    Given: 6,864

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    So church turned into a nightclub (common occurence in Netherlands) is okay?
    Over 90% of the churches are legitimately protected historical monuments and also you would need a building permit in Germany to switch the general hitherto usage to an entrepeneural usage (nightclub) which would mostly not be provided.

But if we restrict your question to a church building that has no monument value (so mostly some ugly modern one) and additionally the environment is entrepeneural, say in a harbour area, so such a usage would fit in and be permitted along German laws then I would be fine with turning such a church into a night club. In contrast to a mosque a nightclub per se is not indicative of foreigners.
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,658
    Given: 4,835

1 Not allowed!

Agreed, except for that Hitler's declaration of war on the US was irrational.

He very well explained in his connected to this speech that the USA is already acting non-openly like a war party against Germany since longer time and that the declaration of war just puts Germany in the position to become able to fight that war participant.

For the German public this was needed as it would consider it wrong and unacceptable to act hiddenly and secretly just. Besides that this declaration was rational it was likely not a good idea as this would be perceived by the US public as if Germany would have started a war on the US, where the US now in turn has to defend itself. As the hidden war-like acting by the US was much weaker than what then followed it would still by far have been the better alternative for Germany.
    I don't know for sure, but I think that the practical reason that Germany declared war on the US (other than the alliance with Japan) was to carry out unrestricted submarine warfare against American ships supplying Britain.

Probably this was an attempt to use the U-boats to decisively cut off Britain from America.
    The U-boats were very successful early in the war, but eventually the Americans and British adapted to the situation,
    and gained the upper hand.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Over 90% of the churches are legitimately protected historical monuments and also you would need a building permit in Germany to switch the general hitherto usage to an entrepeneural usage (nightclub) which would mostly not be provided.

But if we restrict your question to a church building that has no monument value (so mostly some ugly modern one) and additionally the environment is entrepeneural, say in a harbour area, so such a usage would fit in and be permitted along German laws then I would be fine with turning such a church into a night club. In contrast to a mosque a nightclub per se is not indicative of foreigners.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,658
    Given: 4,835

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by #Oda# View Post
    Stating that it was Great Britain that provoked the two worldwars is the peak of one-sidedness, CosmoLady. And I say this without being a particular friend of the Brits or English, although I like many things about them. They have a specific insular mentality or island-thinking ofc, that‘s true, but each people in such a location would have developed this. You have an eager desire of total overview, lucidity and structuredness and thus love to make things simple. I understand this desire, but it‘s way too distinct in you.
    Many things are crystal clear to me not everything obviously.

The truth does exist, the truth is objective and usually knowable.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 03-19-2024 at 08:40 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    NW German
    Country
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    Tronder (G25)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 768
    Given: 613

0 Not allowed!

Many things are crystal clear to me not everything obviously.

The truth does exist, the truth is objective and usually knowable.
    Some too crystal clear, I think.

Page 271 of 280 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275 ... LastLast

Thread Information