Thread: С Днем Победа Россия!

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bulgar
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Ancestry
    Byzantine + Scythian (5.528) Seleucid + Scythian (5.695) Seleucid + Gaul (7.389) Byzantine + Gaul
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Y-DNA
    E-FTD7860 / maternal grandparents I-p37, J-M172
    mtDNA
    J1c-C16261T
    Taxonomy
    Beautiful
    Religion
    Orthodoxy Christianity
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,896
    Given: 1,003

4 Not allowed!

Default С Днем Победа Россия!

If Russia did not celebrate Victory Day today, Europe would not celebrate "Europe Day". Simple and clear.
    May 9! Victory Day! ❤

The day of victory over fascism, won at the cost of over 27 million citizens of the USSR. Then, in 1945, shortly after midnight Moscow time, Field Marshal Keitel signed the act of unconditional surrender of Germany.
    A few years later - on May 9, 1950, an agreement was signed between several Western European countries regulating trade in coal and steel between them. It grew later into the European Economic Community, and then into the European Union.
    This is what they celebrate in Europe - signing a trade agreement, essentially creating a trust.
    Of course, there is nothing new in trying to forget Victory Day by replacing it with Europe Day. This practice is over 1500 years old - since the time when the Christian faith became the state religion and new religious holidays are often placed on the date of old ones from ancient pagan times.

It is!. Winners and coalmen.
    And no one remembers that without those sacrifices and the most important victory in human history, there would not have been this "united Europe", and today it is correct to say "impoverished Europe.
    I'll get better.
    Winners and bastards.
    When the Anglo-Saxons and their supporters realize what it is, when the living and the dead stand against them, it will be too late for them.

Если бы Россия сегодня не праздновала День Победы, Европа не праздновала бы День Европы. Просто и понятно.
    9 мая! День Победы! ❤ С Праздникам Вам ребята!

День победы над фашизмом, одержанной ценой более 27 миллионов граждан СССР. Затем, в 1945 году, вскоре после полуночи по московскому времени фельдмаршал Кейтель подписал акт о безоговорочной капитуляции Германии.
    Спустя несколько лет 9 мая 1950 года между несколькими западноевропейскими странами было подписано соглашение, регулирующее торговлю углем и сталью между ними. Позже она переросла в Европейское экономическое сообщество, а затем в Европейский союз.
    Это то, что празднуют в Европе подписание торгового соглашения, по сути создание траста.
    Конечно, нет ничего нового в попытке забыть День Победы, заменив его Днем Европы. Этой практике более 1500 лет - с тех пор, как христианская вера стала государственной религией и новые религиозные праздники часто ставятся на дату старых с древних языческих времен.

Вот и все!. Победители и угольщики.
    И никто не помнит, что без тех жертв и самой главной победы в истории человечества не было бы этой объединенной Европы, а сегодня правильно говорить обнищавшей Европы.
    Я поправлюсь.
    Победители и ублюдки.
    Когда англо-саксы и их сторонники поймут, что это такое, когда против них встанут живые и мертвые, для них будет слишком поздно.

...Even if a man lives well, he dies and another one comes into existence. Let the one who comes later upon seeing this inscription remember the one who had made it. And the name is Omurtag, Kanasubigi.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,956
    Given: 45,027

1 Not allowed!

Thank you Russia!!
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuh
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,627
    Given: 21,630

1 Not allowed!

Thank you Russia, and now get out of Ukraine.

Inactive
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,730
    Given: 5,555

0 Not allowed!

Comrades, allow me to raise one more, last toast.

I would like to raise a toast for the health of our Soviet people, and above all the Russian people.

I drink first of all for the health of the Russian people, because they are the most outstanding nation of all the nations that make up the Soviet Union.

I raise a toast for the health of the Russian people because in this war they have earned general recognition as the leading force of the Soviet Union among all the peoples of our country.

I raise a toast for the health of the Russian people, not only because they are the leading people, but also because they have a clear mind, steadfast character and patience.

Our government made many mistakes, we had moments of desperate situation in 1941-1942, when our army retreated, left our native villages and cities of Ukraine, Belarus, Moldavia, the Leningrad region, the Baltic states, the Karelian-Finnish Republic, left, because there was no other choice. Another people could say to the government: you have not lived up to our expectations, go away, we will install another government that will make peace with Germany and ensure peace for us. But the Russian people did not agree to this, because they believed in the correctness of the policy of their government, and made sacrifices in order to ensure the defeat of Germany. And this confidence of the Russian people in the Soviet government turned out to be the decisive force that ensured the historic victory over the enemy of mankind - over fascism.

Thanks to the Russian people, for this trust!

For the health of the Russian people!
    http://docs.historyrussia.org/ru/nod...24-maya-1945-g

Famous speech! Confirms the conclusion: Anti-Stalinist = russophobe.
    There is only one conclusion from it, everyone who wants to create many national states on the territory of Russia with their own anthems, flags and governments is a Russophobe. And as we see in recent history, Russophobia has to be paid, both by states, people and ideologies.
    Which was brilliantly confirmed by the capitalists who carried out the bourgeois counter-revolutionary coup in 1991. Divided the great Soviet people-the winner into many fragments. Whose main instrument of parasitism on the people is nationalism (divide et impera).

Last Online
    Today @ 08:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,187
    Given: 7,472

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KirillMazur View Post
    http://docs.historyrussia.org/ru/nod...24-maya-1945-g

Famous speech! Confirms the conclusion: Anti-Stalinist = russophobe.
    There is only one conclusion from it, everyone who wants to create many national states on the territory of Russia with their own anthems, flags and governments is a Russophobe. And as we see in recent history, Russophobia has to be paid, both by states, people and ideologies.
    Which was brilliantly confirmed by the capitalists who carried out the bourgeois counter-revolutionary coup in 1991. Divided the great Soviet people-the winner into many fragments. Whose main instrument of parasitism on the people is nationalism (divide et impera).
    it means I'm a russophobe don't use those black white cliches which are usually used to label exact people in a primitive way. Everything is way more complicated.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    Thank you Russia, and now get out of Ukraine.
    It was not done for you and especially not for you to dictate after 70 years what to do or not to do. I don't like that Soviet seeking for appreciation, normally most of people here don't care what modern EU citizens think of us. The "russophobia" mental masochism goes in same direction, normal people don't care. For me it's even easier since with ages I learnt to respect exact people, not nations and masses.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuh
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,627
    Given: 21,630

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandor View Post
    It was not done for you and especially not for you to dictate after 70 years what to do or not to do. I don't like that Soviet seeking for appreciation, normally most of people here don't care what modern EU citizens think of us. The "russophobia" mental masochism goes in same direction, normal people don't care. For me it's even easier since with ages I learnt to respect exact people, not nations and masses.
    The Russophobia of some Westerners corresponds to the Westernphobia of many other Russians.

In my country at least there is no hatred of Russians for being Russian, I have said it many times. Neither the Slavs, nor the Orthodox Christians or anything like that.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    The Russophobia of some Westerners corresponds to the Westernphobia of many other Russians.

In my country at least there is no hatred of Russians for being Russian, I have said it many times. Neither the Slavs, nor the Orthodox Christians or anything like that.
    Same here, I mean its not important in a case of geopolitics like at all.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Southern Greek
    Ancestry
    Southern Greece
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Modern human with neanderthal admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,852
    Given: 26,188

1 Not allowed!

I like Russia and Ukraine. A woman I considered almost as my second mother was half Kossack, 25 percent Ukrainian, 25 percent Mariupol Greek.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Voskos View Post
    I like Russia and Ukraine. A woman I considered almost as my second mother was half Kossack, 25 percent Ukrainian, 25 percent Mariupol Greek.
    Having ancestry there does not define anything. Being Ukrainan out of Western and Central Ukraine does not make one a conscious supporter of Ukrainian state. Lots of people of full and partial Ukrainian ancestry are in the Russian army or volunteer groups now. Russian govt and army officers lists are full of "Ukrainians". Wagner's Prigozhin grandpa is a honorable citizen of town Zhelty Body in Dnepr region. Just like there are some clear Russians on Ukrainian side. If you remove western Ukrainians and 50% of central Ukrainians from the war theatre, its more a civil war.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information