I don't need any hero..but Jesus
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,668
    Given: 1,754

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LastDays View Post
    Türkiye is heading towards a civil war. and there is nothing I can do. all our political parties are run by dark forces. Millions of Syrian refugees and Afghan asylum seekers who were brought into our country were a part of this work. Erdogan now says he will accuse the opposition of a political coup if they win. and take the people to the streets. and the opposition displays close ties with the Kurdish independence movement and its parties. it's all part of the theatre. All this is collusion. As in Syria, Iraq and the Arab Spring, it's my country's turn. I'm not getting anything. There are dozens of terrorist organizations in our country such as PKK, ISIS, Taliban, Hezbollah. And I began to wonder which of these I would be slain by. Let me briefly summarize what will happen soon. bombs will explode, the people will fall against each other, radical Islamic terrorist organizations such as Isis will re-emerge. Those who want to flee to Europe will be shot by Greece. In the east, the YPG will purge radical Islamic organizations and be declared heroes again. and Kurdistan will be established. everything is a fiction. Time will prove me right. My advice to you is not to trust any politician. These are seemingly peaceful monsters who want to turn people against each other. The world is run by very bad people.It's painful to see your country fall and not be able to do anything.

I am xiperyum. and I think these are the last words I write on this forum. please dont delete this thread.

Don't forget IRAN..

There is USA ( Democratics ) behind these "revolution"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,452
    Given: 7,901

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by eupator View Post
    Erdogan new term it seems?
    Honestly, much more preferable to Kilicdaroglou. At least we know his patterns.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,452
    Given: 7,901

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by placebo View Post
    Maybe not now but I don't trust Greece. I don't think that Greece would hesitate to shoot the Turks in a scenario like he said. Though you are the "European side and respects human rights", but if you had the chance to kill all the Turks, you would. (I'm not including you, don't get me wrong) If a war broke out in Greece, Turks would take the Greeks as refugees in Turkey. But I'm pretty sure it won't be the other way around. They maybe even shoot as xiperyum said. The Greek government may not dare, but your average Greek (for example Zeno) are quite hostile to the Turks, Turks are not to the Greeks that much.

I didn't think like that before but the hostile attitude I saw in online has changed my opinion.
    The fact that you present your side as innocent in such a biased way is the fact that feeds hostile attitudes on our behalf.

Erdogan and Kilicdaroglou are both quite hostile against Greece. Both are supported by a total of 90+% of the Turkish electorate. You're telling me that politicians don't express the attitudes of the people?

If there are Turks who are friendly against us, then yup, well accepted. But as you say that your experience online says that Greeks aren't friendly towards Turks, I can say the same not only from my experience, but from my friends as well, one of whom went to Turkey himself. The experience for him wasn't good, and he didn't provoke anyone. Plus, for the internet, there are always going to be users on YouTube or Instagram leaving vile comments against Greeks like "swim towards the sea, filthy Greek", "1922 wasn't enough", "we are conquering you since 1071", "1453 was your downfall " etc... You can't deny that the vast majority of people act like that on the Internet. You have seen it yourself too. And even when "friendship" is promoted, usually in the basis of food (nice object you've chosen) it's usually the Turks saying, again only from their side, that they've entirely influenced Greek cuisine, and the reverse isn't allowed. That is, you promote reconciliation on unequal footing.

Whatever I'm saying above isn't hate, but mere observations of what I've seen and what other Greeks and non-Greeks have seen on the Internet. If you yourself don't do that, that's fine. But others do. Quite frequently.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information