Thread: The Folsom made Magdalenian Cave art? Or more disinformation. Have anarchists taken over the Net?

Last Online
    11-15-2023 @ 04:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default The Folsom made Magdalenian Cave art? Or more disinformation. Have anarchists taken over the Net?

Hey the less complex we keep our brains the better. I saw another website that showed Solutrean and Clovis and it said that the Clovis were the ultimate Shamans. I mean ok. Proof? The latter degeneracy can't be resolved at this time. And Proof that the Clovis were shamans? It's the internet so you can post whatever you want — God's provincial will, freestyle associate us with a bunch of gypsies. If this keeps going on, I guess I will have to MYSELF promote Pluto to being a planet again. Between the disinformation on the web and being overwhelmed by acrononyms. Eh, Bad guys? Or just anarchists. To me it is going to be a big deal when people think Aurochs were also in North America. I am done being a poon hound. I mean there are a few websites that show European Cave art and it says (or leads you to believe) it was Clovis or Folsom. Part of me wonders if the internet itself is owned by Billy Graham. Malformation of disinformation in a nest of unspecifying unlawful, 1980s Rothchild can hook me up with one of those Folsom Elephants with the military personnel to impose a strict Dean Ornish menu. A dumb ox. Aurochs, Bison a decimated harvest in South America. Same thing. The boxing boys fresco in Minoan crete, it shows Aurochs. Sure. Ok.

How about another sequel to the Relic. We need more hypothalamus movies. I love the rigorous scrutiny that we all hold the internet too. While we tell people to go and stay on anti-depressant drugs. Mom's Demand Action is a big deal but this isn't.

https://www.legendsofamerica.com/folsom-culture/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ancientbisondrawing_not-folsom-but-falsely-shown-as-a-folsom-cave-painting-on-a-website.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	120886
    Last edited by Loki; 05-29-2023 at 01:36 PM.

Thread Information