Dardania
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 1,359

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    My sympathy is 100% with the Serbian people there. I don't even think it's necessary to explain why.

Kosovo je Srbija.
    I'm not surprised, you are known to change your opinions very often.

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Skipetar
    Country
    Kosovo
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 1,359

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    Look who's talking. A mighty Albanian. El que fue conquistado por los moros.
    I'm lacking to see where I wanted your opinion, but if you want my attention I can give you some.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,636
    Given: 4,644

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    Well, you the first are hypocrite, as supporting territorial integrity of Ukraine, and the same time not supporting territorial integrity of Serbia, and supporting Albanian secesionists.

Wrong, province of Croatia-Slavonia was simple province of Hungary. Nothing more.

I live in part of Belgrade, that was part of that funny province.
    Few kilometers away from my home, there is a tower that Hungarians built in 1896 as symbol of 1000 years of their coming to Pannonian plain.

If it was not Hungary but Croatia, how did Hungarians built it in "Croatia"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gardo%C5%A1_Tower

By the way, similar towers were built in same time, in modern Slovakia and Romania, but they are demolished.
    Towers identical as on Gardoš in Zemun existed at the 4 endpoints of Hungary - extreme south, west, east and north. All are towers are built in 1896. in the honor of 1000 years since the arrival of Hungarians in Pannonia. Southern tower in present day Serbia in Zemun still exist. Eeast tower in modern Romania and northern tower in Slovakia were demolished by Romanians and Slovaks after the collapse of Austria-Hungary. I am not sure for what happened with western tower.

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    Position of Serbs in northern Kosovo is better than of Serbs from central Kosovo, Kosovsko Pomoravlje (eastern Kosovo) and Sirinićka Župa (southern Kosovo). Because northern Kosovo leans on central Serbia, and they are separated from Albanians. Except occasional incursion and provocations by Albanian police and special forces Serbs in northern Kosovo live more or less normal. In other parts of Kosovo that i mentioned position of Serbs is much worse. They are surrounded by Albanians and live in enclaves. Their daily movement is limited and their lives are in danger 0-24. In essence they live in large concentration camps. Kosovo Serbs outside of north live in something worse than apartheid. Their position is an indicator how the natives in western Europe will live one day under the domination of Afro-Asian Muslim newcomers when AAM newcomers become the majority.
    With red color are marked areas in Kosovo with Serbian majority. All areas except north are Serbian enclaves surrounded by Albanians. Today's composition and distribution of the population in Kosovo is result of genocide and ethnic cleansing of Serbs by Albanians in the last over 300 years ending with 1999. In the middle age and first half of Ottoman rule Serbs lived in entire Kosovo.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandor View Post
    Hungarians don't have ability to take over Vojvodina as they only decline there, with low fertility, emigration and mixed marriages, but in the same time I notice they don't have political or popular will to return those lands.
    I agree.
    In the last several decades mixed marriages between Serbs and Hungarians are not so uncommon in Vojvodina, in the further past were very rare. Interesting in Vojvodina are more common marriages between Serbs who are descendants of colonists after 1945. (mostly from Dinaric regions) and Hungarians, than between native Serbs and Hungarians. Girl down is half Hungarian half Montenegrin, she is from Vojvodina.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    I have sween this political podcast with György Nógrádi, the best hungarian foreign policy expert:

He said that Kosovo has no army, if Serbia attacks Kosovo serbs will win in a week. And he claimed that serbs did not vote, because this whole election is a "theatre" and albanians dont respect the rights of serbs, so it makes no sense to vote. I dont know these are true or not.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,673
    Given: 11,610

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post

Historical facts is that most of Croatia was part of Hungary until 1918.

Also, in 16th and 17th century most of modern Croatia was Turkish soil, too.

Actually, Ottomans reached even more in todays Croatia.

Feiichy, remember this map next time you start shitting about Ottoman rule over Serbia.

🔴
    🔵

Target: Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 1.7521% / 0.01752098
    60.4 Slavic: RUS_Sunghir_MA
    29.8 Roman: SRB_Svilos_Krusevlje
    9.8 Byzantine: TUR_Marmara_Ilipinar_Byz2

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,237
    Given: 7,503

0 Not allowed!

I agree.
    In the last several decades mixed marriages between Serbs and Hungarians are not so uncommon in Vojvodina, in the further past were very rare. Interesting in Vojvodina are more common marriages between Serbs who are descendants of colonists after 1945. (mostly from Dinaric regions) and Hungarians, than between native Serbs and Hungarians. Girl down is half Hungarian half Montenegrin.
    Hungarian girls in Vojvodina are either very unattractive (100x more extremely fat whales in comparison to Serbians and other Balkanites) or very beautiful, no middle, so I guess mixed marriages happen with those beautiful ones generally. Also, for example, I find Vojvodina Rusyns to be some kind of local White Trash, no offence towards any Rusyn personally, but it's seen by the way they look, behave and live, like some product of generations of incest in their Ruski Krstur or Kocura.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Hungarian girls in Vojvodina are either very unattractive (100x more extremely fat whales in comparison to Serbians and other Balkanites) or very beautiful, no middle, so I guess mixed marriages happen with those beautiful ones generally. Also, for example, I find Vojvodina Rusyns to be some kind of local White Trash, no offence towards any Rusyn personally, but it's seen by the way they look, behave and live, like some product of generations of incest in their Ruski Krstur or Kocura.
    Rusyns live in Vojvodina since mid of 18th century. Ukrainians appeared for the first time on census in 1981. Those were Rusyns who declared themselves as Ukrainians under the influence of propaganda from Kiev probably.

Where these Rusyns from Vojvodina can fit the best in Ukraine or Russia? https://rs.rbth.com/arts/79833-srpsk...eza-sa-rusijom

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Rusyns live in Vojvodina since mid of 19th century. Ukrainians appeared for the first time on census in 1981. Those were Rusyns who declared themselves as Ukrainians under the influence of propaganda from Kiev probably.

Where these Rusyns from Vojvodina can fit the best in Ukraine or Russia? https://rs.rbth.com/arts/79833-srpsk...eza-sa-rusijom
    They're the same, mostly white trash, no offense to normal individuals. One of my best friends in Rusyn from NS who despises those Rusyn rednecks.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

They remind me more some Belorussians, but Belorussians are normally more healthy modern, those on pics are some urban people probably while those rednecks whom i've seen and whom i've heard of are mostly not very pleasant. also, heard about them being active Ustase collaborators during WWII.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

They're the same, mostly white trash, no offense to normal individuals. One of my best friends in Rusyn from NS who despises those Rusyn rednecks.
    Since mid of 18th century, i corrected up. They settled in Ruski Krstur in 1745, in Kucura in 1763, and in some other villages roughly in same period.

Rusyns live in Slavonia as well. Most of them are croatized today. Same as Czechs, Slovaks and some other minorities.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,673
    Given: 11,610

0 Not allowed!

They remind me more some Belorussians, but Belorussians are normally more healthy modern, those on pics are some urban people probably while those rednecks whom i've seen and whom i've heard of are mostly not very pleasant. also, heard about them being active Ustase collaborators during WWII.
    Rusyns/Ukrainians settled in Vojvodina, are mostly in Bačka region, and Bačka was not under ustaša Croatia in WW2.

Interesting, there were several thousands Rusyns/Ukrainians settlers in Bosnia, in time when both Bosnia and Lvov area of todays Ukraine were part of Habsburg empire (1878-1918).

I read on Poreklo forum, some local Serbs claim that Bosnian Ukrainians were in ustaše during WW2, some Serbs deny that, so I am not sure.
    🔴
    🔵

Target: Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 1.7521% / 0.01752098
    60.4 Slavic: RUS_Sunghir_MA
    29.8 Roman: SRB_Svilos_Krusevlje
    9.8 Byzantine: TUR_Marmara_Ilipinar_Byz2

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information