Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Russia couldn't become like Scandinavian social democracy/more European at the time of Gorba?

Last Online
    08-28-2023 @ 11:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 2,160

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    Russian and also more distant Ukrainian-Polish. I can post results later..
    Yes, that would be interesting.

Last Online
    04-21-2024 @ 04:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bulgar
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Ancestry
    Byzantine + Scythian (5.528) Seleucid + Scythian (5.695) Seleucid + Gaul (7.389) Byzantine + Gaul
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Y-DNA
    E-FTD7860 / maternal grandparents I-p37, J-M172
    mtDNA
    J1c-C16261T
    Taxonomy
    Beautiful
    Religion
    Orthodoxy Christianity
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,896
    Given: 1,003

1 Not allowed!

And why should Russia become something, according to someone else's expectations?
    Who gives someone the right to determine second, third, fourth and so on how they should live?
    Who decides who lives fairly and who doesn't?
    And if Russia says that everyone else should live the way Russia lives?
    Why don't you all look at your own countries and try to impose your view on others who don't share it? Who told you that you are the last resort? And who said your lifestyle is the best?
    ...Even if a man lives well, he dies and another one comes into existence. Let the one who comes later upon seeing this inscription remember the one who had made it. And the name is Omurtag, Kanasubigi.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Ugly history as it is. Don't blame me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,437
    Given: 1,436

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PAGANE View Post
    And why should Russia become something, according to someone else's expectations?
    Who gives someone the right to determine second, third, fourth and so on how they should live?
    Who decides who lives fairly and who doesn't?
    And if Russia says that everyone else should live the way Russia lives?
    Why don't you all look at your own countries and try to impose your view on others who don't share it? Who told you that you are the last resort? And who said your lifestyle is the best?
    For me, it is whatever how people live in Russia oe anywhere else. I choose places where I spend my time. What I dislike is the political driven behavior and mistakes made by leaders, which steers us to act like an organic mass moving compulsively to a direction or another and then we are trying to find explanations for own opinions and behavior from something that has for real nothing to do with the factual reason. It is like fighting for almost nothing.

Last Online
    04-26-2024 @ 06:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,643
    Given: 5,916

1 Not allowed!

Dude, wake up. Russians drunk vodka way before Gorbachev. Stop being so stupid.
    I know that mammoths should be dumb, still even a mammoth should understand that I compared spirit with wine which production the American agent Gorbach eradicated here. What vodka, mammoth? Wine. Got it into your relict head?

So i'm dishonest when talking about economics but you are honest calling me Jew and talking about vodka. You are a pharisee.
    I used to call you a Jew because you used to talk about your Jewish roots. Nothing dishonest from my side here. And you repeatedly try to portrait the thing as if it were all my fancy. A sly mammoth...

Btw, this matter would be clear if you didn't "forget" to fill the ancestry part of your profile.

Is it true that in Soviet humanism it's ok to steal people's land and murded everyone who you don't like in the Trotsky-Stalin-way?
    Choose, either Trotsky or Stalin, your moron. Or better not ask retarded unrelated questions at all.
    Do what you should.

Last Online
    04-26-2024 @ 06:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,643
    Given: 5,916

0 Not allowed!

I read that Finns are a rarely honest people. Well, either the mammoth is indeed an atypical Finn, or that info was very incorrect.
    Do what you should.

Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 02:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Jesus, James Clerk Maxwell, Plato, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Arvo Pärt, Gennady Golovkin
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,286
    Given: 1,535

0 Not allowed!

Dear Royal Gopnik Vodka consuming the most typical Russian of all time, let me educate you and tell that both, Stalin and Trotsky were ruthless at the times of Soviet Union.

Which info is wrong? I already told about my roots not being Finnish (apart from distant stuff). So shut up your Royal Gopnik month. I didn't lie but actually told you many times about my roots. You continued calling me a Jew and a Finn after i told many times about my roots. So shut your mouth of lies. I told many times about my roots.

Dear Royal Gopnik, Russians used to drink vodka befora Gorba, your Royal Gopnik Wineyrds does not make any difference, do you get it?

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,237
    Given: 7,503

0 Not allowed!

double
    Last edited by Victor; 06-04-2023 at 02:54 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Dear Royal Gopnik Vodka consuming the most typical Russian of all time, let me educate you and tell that both, Stalin and Trotsky were ruthless at the times of Soviet Union.

Which info is wrong? I already told about my roots not being Finnish (apart from distant stuff). So shut up your Royal Gopnik month. I didn't lie but actually told you many times about my roots. You continued calling me a Jew and a Finn after i told many times about my roots. So shut your mouth of lies. I told many times about my roots.

Dear Royal Gopnik, Russians used to drink vodka befora Gorba, your Royal Gopnik Wineyrds does not make any difference, do you get it?
    Vodka as we know it nowadays was never the most popular Russian drink except for exact periods of Soviet regime. I'm too lazy to go into history of the question, but now for example beer is the most popular between Russians, like for 15-20 years already, while 90s were the vodka period, like never before or after. Vodka as a mix of alcohol and water was never known before WWII I think, before it were mainly moonshines based on wheat, rye or fruits the more it went Southern, in central Ukraine it was beetroot, in Southern Ukraine it were apricots, peas, plums, cherries. During Gorby rules moonshines and wines were strictly banned, beer factories were transformed into soda drinks factories, but import of pure alcohol raised times and times. It's a pure sabotage.

I dunno how it is now in St.Petersburg, but in last 20 years you could see Finns crawling through Nevsky avenue in Petersburg drunk like swines on spirits, not the locals. My father (born in 1947) said that when he was young (like 20-30 years old) it would be shame for him and people around to drink vodka, people mostly drank cheap wine or beers, of the spirits Armenian cheap cognacs were popular. Vodka and vodka drinkers were a target of comedian sketches on Soviet TV.
    Last edited by Victor; 06-04-2023 at 02:51 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Nobody needed shitty spirits and state promoted vodka somewhere in Krasnodar, Stavropol, Rostov, Odessa, Nikolaev and up north almost to central Russia as there were fruit/berry sources of cheap homemade spirits and wine which are 10000 times better and tastier. During Gorby time it became a kind of state crime which could lead you to prison.
    Last edited by Victor; 06-04-2023 at 03:09 PM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Ugly history as it is. Don't blame me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,437
    Given: 1,436

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumata View Post
    I read that Finns are a rarely honest people. Well, either the mammoth is indeed an atypical Finn, or that info was very incorrect.
    And all this blah because Methuselah asked why Russians can't be like Scandinavian. It is not that the Finns are not honest people, more like we don't care.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information