British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,293
    Given: 1,200

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by thisismyaccount View Post
    I got the impression you were ditching it, after directly agreeing with me on all tools having issues, when I also brought up the fact that the KPK pashtuns got other punjabis like awans at distance of 0.0028 and Syeds at distance of 0.0026, to avoid/ignore kpk pashtuns being that closer to punjabis. But I was wrong then.

These are 200 KPK pashtuns, I doubt the average is gonna be different from east afghan pashtuns and is all "punjabi mixed pashtuns". So you can include pashtuns from Nangarhar, Kunar too.

Those pashtuns are mixed with turks and tajiks though? I think pashtuns outside north afg would be further from Central Asia, no?

And I think the Gujarati is Patel average(more shifted towards South Indians than northwest indians)? Gujarati samples that are often used, happens to be Patels. There are unfortunately no other nw south asian Indics to compare that are 100% nw south asian Indics.

I do find it odd how pak-pashtun is just as close to iranians and afg uzbeks, as to AFG pashtuns. Im more confused on how tajik afghan is closer to kannadi indians than afg pashtuns are
    This conversation is going round and round every year or so. That map Human posted is the HGDP samples from Kurram, there are many Pak pashtuns who score just like Afghan pashtuns ( i.e. NOT like the "Pathan" sample ).

Last Online
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Pakistani
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 181

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    This conversation is going round and round every year or so. That map Human posted is the HGDP samples from Kurram, there are many Pak pashtuns who score just like Afghan pashtuns ( i.e. NOT like the "Pathan" sample ).
    I guess so, but I still fail to see how "pashtun" is equally as close to uzbeks and iranians, as to afg pashtuns? And how afg tajiks are closer to north Kannada indians(dravidians) than pashtuns are to them?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information