Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,586
    Given: 3,544

1 Not allowed!

Default WE ARE ALL Woke.

Seeing this video has raised some disturbing cuestions about my mentality, how it is highly conditioned and shaped by society I live in.

Could anti-intolerance fight or views be another form of intolerance?.

Yes, many of us can feel so when wokes push their degenerate proposals about gender, radical feminism, anti-racism etc etc down our throats and call us 'intolerants' if we don't accept them.

But I remember seeing a reception to new embassadors in Spain and then an embassador from a muslim country refused to shake hands with the Queen.
    I immediately thought, 'well, the typical retarded and backward muslim'.

But more than ' immediately' it was 'automatically'. It wasn't a thought, it was a mental reflex.

My mind is conditioned to think that way, by education, by social behaviour considered normal in my country or environment.

But if I think about it, this 'mental reflex' was intolerant, I was being a woke militant with this embassador simply because the customs and social behaviour of others don't fit my expectations.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North Occipitalian
    Ethnicity
    polenta
    Ancestry
    Triveneto and Lombardia
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Santa Catarina
    Hero
    JamesBond007, Roberto Baggio
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,002
    Given: 1,852

0 Not allowed!

There is nothing more postmodern than being ~~trad~~
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007
    I got the spaghetti nigger blues I got the spaghetti nigger blues from the top of my hat to the bottom of my cowboy shoes. What kind of Catholic barbaric black art voodoo pills do you prescribe mister Dago ?

Yo para ser feliz quiero un menhir. B01AB20's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-03-2023 @ 04:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    megalítico
    Ethnicity
    iberian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by capocannoniere View Post
    There is nothing more postmodern than being ~~trad~~
    I guess so.

To be rebel nowadays means to be 'traditional'. Society moves in circles.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North Occipitalian
    Ethnicity
    polenta
    Ancestry
    Triveneto and Lombardia
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Santa Catarina
    Hero
    JamesBond007, Roberto Baggio
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,002
    Given: 1,852

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by B01AB20 View Post
    I guess so.

To be rebel nowadays means to be 'traditional'. Society moves in circles.

Se murió la "rebeldia" con Kurt Cobain la verdad. Todo hoy es capitalismo. El tradicionalista de departamento hoy se abre una tienda virtual y vende ropa tradicionalista, lo mismo pasa con el metalero que huele a vino y no se lava el pelo desde la Guerra Fria. La musica "indie" es un genero mainstream.

Rebeldia es no "venderse" al sistema y hoy casi nadie lo hace. Si esto esta bien o está mal es opinión personal de cada uno.

Hermosa la cancion esta eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007
    I got the spaghetti nigger blues I got the spaghetti nigger blues from the top of my hat to the bottom of my cowboy shoes. What kind of Catholic barbaric black art voodoo pills do you prescribe mister Dago ?

Atlantean Pale Baron Todesritter's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-07-2023 @ 09:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austro-Hungarian
    Ancestry
    Western Slavic + Germanic Cisleithanian ancestral HRE mix
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid + Faelid
    Politics
    Anarcho-monarchist spiritually stratified ethnostate
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 308
    Given: 134

3 Not allowed!

Base your beliefs on actual contemplation and observation of the world rather than on opposing the current thing. I'm not islamophobic because islam is unprogressive, I'm islamophobic because it's a perverse religion that stands fundamentally as a threat against european culture, values and their continued existence. Even postmodernism can't have gotten everything wrong, although it usually arrives at the conclusions from the completely opposite direction so it's not built on the correct framework... But I digress. It's just no use to think of values and morals in the terms of modern/counter-modern when modernity isn't made to be solid or last.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,939
    Given: 12,766

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by B01AB20 View Post
    But if I think about it, this 'mental reflex' was intolerant, I was being a woke militant with this embassador simply because the customs and social behaviour of others don't fit my expectations.
    It needs to be understood what 'woke' means:

woker; wokest
    Synonyms of woke
    chiefly US slang
    a
    : aware of and actively attentive to important societal facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice)
    You weren't being a woke militant.

You were raised in the Western world. He was raised in a different civilization. You thought he was retarded and backward for not shaking a woman's hand.. He thinks you're retarded and backward for shaking a woman's hand (add sinful). Both of you have accepted social norms instilled in you by society through family, school, and just observing how people interact. That's just how society works. You can accept it or rebel against it but society has social norms so everyone in a particular culture can get along.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,464
    Given: 13,172

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Todesritter View Post
    Base your beliefs on actual contemplation and observation of the world rather than on opposing the current thing. I'm not islamophobic because islam is unprogressive, I'm islamophobic because it's a perverse religion that stands fundamentally as a threat against european culture, values and their continued existence. Even postmodernism can't have gotten everything wrong, although it usually arrives at the conclusions from the completely opposite direction so it's not built on the correct framework... But I digress. It's just no use to think of values and morals in the terms of modern/counter-modern when modernity isn't made to be solid or last.
    In brief words: be an eskeptic.

Yo para ser feliz quiero un menhir. B01AB20's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-03-2023 @ 04:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    megalítico
    Ethnicity
    iberian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    It needs to be understood what 'woke' means:
    'woke' like many anglo words/concepts that arrive here, is twisted to reach a new meaning accordingly to local reality.
    This's a good definition I've found.

We have not yet found a good translation into Spanish (despierto? esclarecido?), but the woke is already the air we breathe. It is almost impossible not to stumble, in today's language, with angry denunciations against heteropatriarchy, white privilege, transphobia, speciesism, climate denialism... They are slogans that float in the air and to which we must bow if we do not want to get into a serious problem, a magma of surprising statements that in the United States have baptized as woke ideology.

Some have tried to translate the term by the very ours of "progre", but the woke is broader and more creative, always in the incessant search for the new limit to overcome. The woke would be the hyperactive and addicted to hallucinogens son of the old progre.

Whoever embraces the woke ideology has awakened from a millennial lethargy and has become aware of the true nature of the oppressions that plague our society, is already someone enlightened who despises those who still sleep with an attitude that oscillates between benevolent paternalism and angry indignation.
    So basically 'woke' depicts someone more militant, fanatic, dogmatic and intolerant than traditional progre was, and with ideas much more disruptive for society.

You weren't being a woke militant.
    It was a figuratively way of speaking.

You were raised in the Western world. He was raised in a different civilization. You thought he was retarded and backward for not shaking a woman's hand.. He thinks you're retarded and backward for shaking a woman's hand (add sinful). Both of you have accepted social norms instilled in you by society through family, school, and just observing how people interact. That's just how society works. You can accept it or rebel against it but society has social norms so everyone in a particular culture can get along.
    The embassador was a muslim form middle east, another way of thinking and with different traditions. But I didn't take that into account, I simply thought automatically that he was retarded judging him by my standards.
    It's like when wokes condemn people from 500 years ago for racism or even fascism (yeah, fascism!!) applying them ideas and standards from 500 years later.
    It's just retarded.

Thread Information