Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do Slavic people always fight amongst themselves?

Last Online
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,300
    Given: 9,873

0 Not allowed!

Croatia was one of the core region of Habsburg Empire, important part because of sea. The Habsburg Empire, later Austria-Hungary was such european great power like France or others. These small ethnicities contributed a lot to this great power status, croats along with others participated in every Habsburg war, which formed the european history.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-01-2024 @ 07:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian, Ukrainian, Polish
    Ancestry
    Scythians, Swedish Vikings, Slavs, Ostrogoths, Sarmatians, Svears, Langobards
    Country
    Mongolia
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    J2a1-L26
    mtDNA
    U5
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid or Balto-Nordic mix.
    Hero
    My Ancestors
    Religion
    Pagan
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 449
    Given: 268

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Values Voter View Post
    With that response, you make my point about lack self awareness. You'll never get it will you?
    This entire thread is like a YouTube Balkan's section. I even brought up Tesla just to see if any of them would latch on to it and it worked like a charm. I guess even having the IQ of 135 and higher doesn't save you from being born a Balkanite, lmao.

Last Online
    08-28-2023 @ 11:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 2,160

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    My 135 IQ is too low to get it unfortunately.
    Wow, Tesla IQ is much lower. So Tesla is definitely not a Croat!
    Усе буде добре!

Banned
    Last Online
    01-01-2024 @ 07:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian, Ukrainian, Polish
    Ancestry
    Scythians, Swedish Vikings, Slavs, Ostrogoths, Sarmatians, Svears, Langobards
    Country
    Mongolia
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    J2a1-L26
    mtDNA
    U5
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid or Balto-Nordic mix.
    Hero
    My Ancestors
    Religion
    Pagan
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 449
    Given: 268

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Alenka View Post
    Actually, this is not true. At all. I assume you haven't seen many French IRL.
    You don't even need to intentionally 'have a go' at a French person to offend them.
    Whenever I observe French tourists here, they seem extremely butthurt, just because locals won't reply to them in French.
    If delusions of grandeur is personified by any particular nation, it's the French people, for sure.
    That's a completely different topic. French people are rude and arrogant, but you don't see them on random internet forums defending their country's honour, do you?
    Do you see how much effort feichi puts in her every post trying to prove to everyone that Croatia isn't an irrelevant shitehole? Well, do you see French people doing the same? No? Guess why? Because they don't have to prove anything to anyone. France defined Europe and the modern world along with the British. Croats couldn't even define their own country.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,237
    Given: 7,503

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Croatia was one of the core region of Habsburg Empire, important part because of sea. The Habsburg Empire, later Austria-Hungary was such european great power like France or others. These small ethnicities contributed a lot to this great power status, croats along with others participated in every Habsburg war, which formed the european history.
    Do you know the term "Magyaron"? That's non-Magyar people of AH who voluntary choose Hungarian identity and culture over their culture, Serbs, Croats, Slovaks and Rusyns, totally leaving any ties with their ethnic group. Such people rarely had dual identity, becoming the most hardcore Hungarians.

Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 08:22 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,371
    Given: 558

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Lots of your Kings and Nobles were actually Croats, there was a funny occurence where Hungarians wanted a Croat king Zapolja, and Croats chose Hapsburg.
    It was big mistake for Hungarians, because most others also chose Hapsburg, and Zapolja didnt get any support against the Turks, and lost bunch of land, including Belgrade and Vojvodina
    And i wouldn't call us small and insignificant, Jelačić rode Hungary with his army as show of power, no Hungarian did that in Croatia.
    Besides if were not so succesful in dealing with Turks, they would be constantly breaking into Hungary and Austria, you guys got your safty mostly because of us.

Also kingdom of Hungary was called a Union of Kingdom and Croatia at first, it was because of Ottomans it became just Hungary, as all agreed that seat was to be completely moved into a safer place

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LaSentinelle View Post
    And yet a nation of field shitters managed to launch a man into space whilst your greatest achievement was being slaves for Turks?
    As far as I know, your steppe was under Turkic slavery for far longer than any of Croatian regions Your lowly ancestors didn't take part in Soviet space program, that I'm certain of.

Croatians have nothing to do with Venetian, Italian, Byzantine, Greek or any other culture. Your nation never achieved or invented anything, stop stealing other nations' work.
    Mentally retarded or just venting? It's not my problem some muzhik has no idea about European art and culture outside of neo pagan music.

You're just a literally who genocidal third world shithole, nobody apart from croatians thinks croatia holds any cultural value. Comparing Russia to Crotia is akin to comparing France to Lesotho.
    Hope you're joking, because our living standard is higher than yours. As well as having more things under UNESCO protection.

You're the laughing stock of Europe, stop deluding yourself.
    Says a muzhik whose country is a lawless wild east where former criminal marches on Moscow with his group of thugs, downs own helicopters and tomorrow pretends all is fine.

With this tempo, Lesotho is in sight hehe.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,237
    Given: 7,503

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Lots of your Kings and Nobles were actually Croats
    Nobility and kings is out of ethnic groups.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:06 AM
    Ethnicity
    half Persian, half Siamese
    Country
    Slovakia
    Taxonomy
    meow
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,516
    Given: 4,502

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LaSentinelle View Post
    That's a completely different topic. French people are rude and arrogant, but you don't see them on random internet forums defending their country's honour, do you?
    Do you see how much effort feichi puts in her every post trying to prove to everyone that Croatia isn't an irrelevant shitehole? Well, do you see French people doing the same? No? Guess why? Because they don't have to prove anything to anyone. France defined Europe and the modern world along with the British. Croats couldn't even define their own country.
    Nope, I don't really agree with what you're implying there.
    Online you can easily find people like Italians and Spaniards proving to one another who has been more relevant throughout history.
    And both these have been much more relevant than France both specifically for Europe and the world as a whole.
    By your logic, they shouldn't talk about it as much, but they sure do.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandor View Post
    I'm not a nationalist, but I pragmatically transformed my natpatriotism in like pragmatic "belonging to the pack" in a World where other pack will normally destroy your one. I don't think that Russians are some ubermensch and I think that history exists to learn the mistakes of the past, not to venerate it or forefathers. Again I may be not nationalist, but other pack will attack me and my pack with nationalist motivation, so you can't avoid a national factor. Just no need to venerate own nation, history and forefathers, that's just useless. I don't care much what Russians were in some 1457, that's not more than fun to read about these times, I prefer realpolitik out of ideologies and realhistory of the close past. That's why I sympathize Yanks for example. And that's why I see some Ukrainians looking like mental pigmees smelling with garlic, bragging like "they wuz kangz" with some fantasy history of ten centuries ago, with a bottom of my heart I just agree they can take all those kings and queens and other half legendary bullshit which doesn't matter now. For me, the period of Imperial Russia is quite enough to have a strong pragmatic identity out of fantasy and romantic bs.

If I was a papuan or something similar I would prefer to belong to some higher culture, I feel sorry for people who live in a modern World being obsessed with their past, like some cannibal forefathers. Or some Russian neopagans simping for times when their forefathers lived in some goddamn forests as primitive tribes.
    I'm pragmatic too, past is past, but this dude is just writing what's incorrect. This is European cultural community after all.

Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread Information