Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do Slavic people always fight amongst themselves?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:15 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,589
    Given: 462

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Thats called pc talking. They dont want to be racist in front of the camera. To be honest, i would give similar answers in street interview, especially in West, because i dont want conflict and woke lynching. When i have been to online dating sites, i got many message from blacks and when i said "no thanks" they became totaly mad and agressive, they have started to insult and harassing me. This is what will happens in real life too. You cannot say that i dont wanna date you because of your race, thats nazim in West, and cannot be tolerated.

In the real life, blacks are the most unpopular race according to every dating statistics. These whites who prefer blacks are just a tiny minority. I dont know what percentage, maybe 5-10% or something like that. A hungarian black guy said if he is going to a pub many girl are starting to flirt with him, because if there is 100 people in a pub, 5-10 people has black preference in general, and these peoples are looking for this guy. But the situation is totally different if he start to flirt with random girls, because vast majority of them will ignore him. This is the reality.

Btw the german society is more racist and xenophobic as you would think, but the can show a polite face to foreigners. I have heard its true for swedes too.
    Yes, it is a factor that one doesn't want to be racist on camera of course. You can even find Muslim women who say on camera that they'd marry non-Muslim men:

Still, one of them said she had a black ex. That girl had lip fillers, so maybe there is something to that girls who have them desire blacks? lol

Last Online
    Today @ 07:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,635
    Given: 4,643

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    Blondie, I sugest you to ignore Varda as he is mentally ill. Serbs like him and their manic web of lies is a reason Ustaše movement emerged in Croatia among other things.
    Person with mental problems here are you. You even admitted that you have diagnosis.

Ustaše movement originated from the ideology of Ante Starčević who was psycho and homosexual. Josip Frank who was official founder of ustaše movement had inspiration in Stačević. Frank was a Jewish convert to Catholicism. Ustaše have received support from Catholic church, because Catholic church in them saw opportunity for the spread of Catholicism. Ustaše killed hundreds of thousands Serbs who were peasants and unconnected with politics, they killed tens of thousands Serbian children.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    Person with mental problems here are you. You even admitted that you have diagnosis.

Ustaše movement originated from the ideology of Ante Starčević who was psycho and homosexual. Josip Frank who was official founder of ustaše movement had inspiration in Stačević. Frank was a Jewish convert to Catholicism. Ustaše have received support from Catholic church, because Catholic church saw opportunity for the spread of Catholicism in them. Ustaše killed hundreds of thousands Serbs who were villagers and unconnected with politics, they killed tens of thousands Serbian children.
    You wish Starčević was a homosexual hehe. I don't have any mentall ilness, I am Aspie.

Serbian četniks commited same massacres against non Serbs, only difference is that unlike Ustaše they were guerilla and had no state aparatus behind them.

Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 08:22 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,371
    Given: 558

1 Not allowed!

Yea our noble family Jelačić has Bosnian roots.
    Yep, From Bihać, first noble in line was Anton Jelačić, his great great...grandfather, born around 1430, cousin of Noble Berislavić family

Last Online
    08-28-2023 @ 11:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 2,160

0 Not allowed!

Have a friend who lives in Germany for almost a decade and she says Germans are one of most closed and least open for foreigners people on the planet and how vast majority hates foreigners but must stay silent and won't say anything.
    Foreigners are very different. Foreigners are either Europeans or non-Europeans. Which foreigners do you mean? I noticed that we perceive nationalism differently. Russians tend to pan-European nationalism (for me there is a big difference between a German and a Turk). Inside Croatia, you preach more national rural nationalism. For example, you do not perceive Eastern Europeans as your own or Serbs.
    Усе буде добре!

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Western Hunter-Gatherer
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,828
    Given: 828

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ugochaves View Post
    Russians tend to pan-European nationalism

Are you out of this planet? First time I hear that.

Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 08:22 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,371
    Given: 558

1 Not allowed!

You wish Starčević was a homosexual hehe. I don't have any mentall ilness, I am Aspie.

Serbian četniks commited same massacres against non Serbs, only difference is that unlike Ustaše they were guerilla and had no state aparatus behind them.
    just put him on ignore

Last Online
    Today @ 07:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,635
    Given: 4,643

0 Not allowed!

You wish Starčević was a homosexual hehe.
    I heard that exist letters he wrote to his lover. He never married, and had no children.

I don't have any mentall ilness, I am Aspie.
    It's a kind of mild mental disorder.

Unlike chetniks, ustashe had state (NDH) and systems of concentration camps (most known is Jasenovac), where they killed over million of people (mostly Serbs).

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:15 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,589
    Given: 462

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Btw the german society is more racist and xenophobic as you would think, but the can show a polite face to foreigners. I have heard its true for swedes too.
    The average Swede is pretty xenophobic and racist. Even the elites and leftists who advocate for mass immigration don't want to live in diverse areas full of Mideastern and Zoomali Muslims.

The only time Swedes were allowed to vote on immigration was that one time in Sjöbo in the 1980's. The majority voted against, and since then there has never been a vote on it.

Last Online
    08-28-2023 @ 11:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 2,160

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Russki View Post
    Are you out of this planet? First time I hear that.
    Russians easily assimilated Germans and Serbs on their territory, not to mention Ukrainians and Belarusians. For many centuries, the German and French aristocracy joined the elite of Russia. Look at the surnames of Russian travelers and statesmen, there are many German surnames. At the beginning of the Russian way, our linguistic ancestors assimilated Finns and Scandinavians, Balts. The first big Russian city is Gnezdovo (now Smolensk) It is a multinational European city where Slavs, Swedes and Moravians lived. Several other cities in the north of Russia, where Scandinavians became Slavs for several decades. Therefore, in my assessments, I am absolutely right.
    Усе буде добре!

Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread Information