German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 98
    Given: 85

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    Cops killed a criminal who happened to be a kid and now other criminals use it as an excuse to loot and destroy everything.
    Criminals? Those were all average Arab immigrants. Even a hijabi woman was looting. And a grown family father with a car was putting all the stolen things in his car. Absolutely shocking.

Last Online
    05-06-2024 @ 03:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    America Southern Cone
    Ancestry
    portuguese, italian, german
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 208

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
    Criminals? Those were all average Arab immigrants. Even a hijabi woman was looting. And a grown family father with a car was putting all the stolen things in his car. Absolutely shocking.
    It is likely that there will soon be ordinary Frenchmen looting and robbing. A shit politics ends like this

This problem is old

European channels say that the police here only kill blacks

In a little while, some feminazi from Europe appears saying that `they are right`
    Last edited by luc2112; 07-05-2023 at 01:13 AM.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,097
    Given: 12,818

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ugochaves View Post
    It's my choice, I never lie!. I want to sign a contract with Wagner, as a last resort with the Russian Federation.I have no idea, I am Russian, so I have to fight! I hope they'll take me....I will do it for Fiichia. Every man
    in war needs a muse...I have it.
    Wagner is being dissolved. They're breaking thegroup up and offering members contracts so that they can spread them out into the rest of the Russian military for their valuable combat experience.

Anyway, if you wanted to take part you would have already done so. You had well over a year to sign up.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,524
    Given: 5,747

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Sweden, Norway and Switzerland did not colonize others so their selfdefense is more legitimate. In the case of France, they dont want this migrant violence, but at same time their army invades others country, this is just hypocrisy. French army should leave the ex colonies, and after that their selfdefense would be such legitimate like swedish, swiss.
    Hungary has its own karma, thats called Trianon. It was result of opressing minorities, arrogance and making a world war. Every nation has karma. And if a nation fails its result of their stupidity and mistakes.
    The Barkhane operation ended a year ago, it was deployed by the own demand of Mali and the countries around, because of course SSA countries are a joke both institutionally and militarily. They can be overturned in an afternoon by 40 Islamist pickup trucks like it was the case in Chad before France and UNO intervened to stop the contagion of the Islamic state in the area. They want independance and no presence on their territories then cry for help the next day. You might have forgot but Europe got hit by a wave of terrorist attacks never seen before between 2013 and 2019. That would be hard to forget if you live in Germany.

Almost a ten years effort that stopped the spread of Jihadists in Africa and halted the terrorist attacks to this point. Was it useless? Probably... because again Africa is a giant running joke and it will come back (already does slowly) but at least we likely avoided hundreds of terrorist attacks across Europe up until now, most importantly the very idea of Jihad, as without the Islamic caliphate's propaganda they don't strike or differently on their own without any support and organisation. It's that binary, and they are that simple minded as demonstrated in the last few years. If it was easy to leave Africa alone, that would be great but nobody is ready for the consequences and the west is also protecting it's own private sector, as they should and would do on any other continent.

Lots of countries are present in Africa. You let things go there the African way, it turns into a disaster quickly. People find a few machetes and you have a genocide next morning. Letting ISIS financing itself and growing with the natural ressources of those gigantic territories would have been extremely dangerous for the entire world. Islamic groups are dumb, but not as dumb to not be able to extract ressources themselves like natives after taking down governements.

Last edited by Petalpusher; 07-05-2023 at 08:14 AM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,747
    Given: 21,760

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ugochaves View Post
    It's my choice, I never lie!. I want to sign a contract with Wagner, as a last resort with the Russian Federation.I have no idea, I am Russian, so I have to fight! I hope they'll take me....I will do it for Fiichia. Every man
    in war needs a muse...I have it.
    Ok, it´s not a lie but just a joke.

"Amicus Plato, sed magis amica veritas"

"Dimidium facti, qui coepit, habet: sapere aude, incipe."

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:42 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,313
    Given: 7,546

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by coolfrenchguy View Post
    we have been the same kind of statements,laugh a lot,from Iran, fuck you Yanukovich ,like you buddy, Putin, the kazharian maffia cocksucker ,you can talk,the man who give orders to shoot people while the Euromaidan protest :

Yanukovych has been accused, by Amnesty International[193][194] among others, of using the Berkut to threaten, attack, and torture protesters. The Berkut, later disbanded on 25 February 2014, were a special police force under his personal command and were accused of defending Russian interests.[182]
    Violence escalated after 16 January 2014, when Yanukovych signed draconian Anti-Protest Laws. The first protesters were killed in fierce clashes with police on Hrushevsky Street on 19–22 January. In response, demonstrators occupied provincial government buildings in many regions of Ukraine. On 28 January, parliament repealed nine of the 12 restrictive laws. That day, Mykola Azarov, the prime minister of Ukraine, resigned "for the sake of a peaceful resolution" to the civil unrest.[195]
    The deadliest clashes were on 18–20 February, which saw the most severe violence in Ukraine since it regained independence.[196] Thousands of protesters advanced from the Maidan in Kyiv towards parliament, led by activists with shields and helmets. They were fired on by police snipers. Almost 100 protesters were killed, as were 13 police officers.

dark humor form Iran:
    Iran called on the French government Sunday to “end the violent treatment of its people” following a wave of rioting triggered by the police killing of a teenager.
    Foreign Ministry spokesman Nasser Kanaani on Twitter also urged Iranian citizens to “refrain from making unnecessary trips to France” and told those already there to avoid “conflict areas,” warning of the “insecure and unpredictable situation.”
    France has been rocked by a major wave of violent street protests sparked by the fatal police shooting of a 17-year-old of Algerian origin, identified only as Nahel M., in the Paris suburb of Nanterre on Tuesday.
    The government has deployed tens of thousands of security forces and made hundreds of arrests as rioters have ransacked shops and torched buildings and vehicles in multiple cities.
    Kanaani said “the French government is expected to put an end to the violent treatment of its people by respecting principles based on human dignity, freedom of speech and the right of citizens to peaceful protests.”

maybe France is not perfect for sure and could be critized by many ways and many angles,but we still, a State of Law or a State of Rule of Law
    Lol don't cry Wiki quoter (strictly pro Ukrainian and generally woke leaning, politically correct project). The Maidan victims are just some kind of sacral victims killed by the opponents of regime with a little help of foreigners.
    Last edited by Victor; 07-05-2023 at 09:29 AM.

Junior Member Idontappreciateyou's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-13-2023 @ 11:15 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German, British
    Ancestry
    0% Turkish, 0% Arabic, 0% Jewish, 0% Albanian, 0% Gypsy, 0% Black, 0% Mexican, 0% Latin. 100% me.
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    Why DNA?
    Politics
    Amish Globalization. World domination for the Amish.
    Hero
    My grandfather.
    Religion
    Spiritual, Amish.
    Relationship Status
    Widowed to my conjoined twin.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 58

0 Not allowed!

Thank God for all that diversity.

Last Online
    02-04-2024 @ 06:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ulster Scot/Welsh/German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Tennessee
    Hero
    Andy Jackson
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 490
    Given: 240

4 Not allowed!

For all the posters saying it is fair because of colonialism then Europeans should be OK to invade North Africa and Turkey for all the white slaves they took for centuries.

Which is bullshit because the same people cause trouble in every country they go to. And the poster calling a 17 yo a kid that dindu nuffin, we have 12 yo gangbangers here killing people almost daily. When Russia gets more than a couple token blacks then come back and tell me about it.

Last Online
    02-23-2024 @ 09:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian North, Middle Volga, Swabia
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,459
    Given: 1,193

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by coolfrenchguy View Post
    we have been the same kind of statements,laugh a lot,from Iran, fuck you Yanukovich ,like you buddy, Putin, the kazharian maffia cocksucker ,you can talk,the man who give orders to shoot people while the Euromaidan protest :

Yanukovych has been accused, by Amnesty International[193][194] among others, of using the Berkut to threaten, attack, and torture protesters. The Berkut, later disbanded on 25 February 2014, were a special police force under his personal command and were accused of defending Russian interests.[182]
    Violence escalated after 16 January 2014, when Yanukovych signed draconian Anti-Protest Laws. The first protesters were killed in fierce clashes with police on Hrushevsky Street on 19–22 January. In response, demonstrators occupied provincial government buildings in many regions of Ukraine. On 28 January, parliament repealed nine of the 12 restrictive laws. That day, Mykola Azarov, the prime minister of Ukraine, resigned "for the sake of a peaceful resolution" to the civil unrest.[195]
    The deadliest clashes were on 18–20 February, which saw the most severe violence in Ukraine since it regained independence.[196] Thousands of protesters advanced from the Maidan in Kyiv towards parliament, led by activists with shields and helmets. They were fired on by police snipers. Almost 100 protesters were killed, as were 13 police officers.

dark humor form Iran:
    Iran called on the French government Sunday to “end the violent treatment of its people” following a wave of rioting triggered by the police killing of a teenager.
    Foreign Ministry spokesman Nasser Kanaani on Twitter also urged Iranian citizens to “refrain from making unnecessary trips to France” and told those already there to avoid “conflict areas,” warning of the “insecure and unpredictable situation.”
    France has been rocked by a major wave of violent street protests sparked by the fatal police shooting of a 17-year-old of Algerian origin, identified only as Nahel M., in the Paris suburb of Nanterre on Tuesday.
    The government has deployed tens of thousands of security forces and made hundreds of arrests as rioters have ransacked shops and torched buildings and vehicles in multiple cities.
    Kanaani said “the French government is expected to put an end to the violent treatment of its people by respecting principles based on human dignity, freedom of speech and the right of citizens to peaceful protests.”

maybe France is not perfect for sure and could be critized by many ways and many angles,but we still, a State of Law or a State of Rule of Law
    I wrote ironically about Yanukovych, because during the Maidan, European officials urged not to allow an escalation of violence. Yanukovych obviously did not benefit from blood during the protests. In a country where the total control of oligarchs and special services, the president relies on his voters, it's funny to accuse him of blood. He is guilty of indecision if. However, judging by your messages about the Khazars and Wikipedia citations, it will be difficult for me to explain anything to you

Det Nordiske Råd™approved Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of SNPA"

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    nordish
    Ethnicity
    american
    Taxonomy
    homo sapiens nordensis
    Politics
    reality>reason>rights
    Religion
    no beliefs - knowledge
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,702
    Given: 6,841

0 Not allowed!

Question is this the final stage of civilisational collapse in france (or will french voting trends change)

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread Information