Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: What is happening in France?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-01-2024 @ 07:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian, Ukrainian, Polish
    Ancestry
    Scythians, Swedish Vikings, Slavs, Ostrogoths, Sarmatians, Svears, Langobards
    Country
    Mongolia
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    J2a1-L26
    mtDNA
    U5
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid or Balto-Nordic mix.
    Hero
    My Ancestors
    Religion
    Pagan
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 449
    Given: 268

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ugochaves View Post
    The people rebelled against the actions of this "servant of the people". Servants of the people do not kill their own people. This policeman is an ordinary systemic LGBT person. In Russia, this is unimaginable. Our policemen do not check documents with a pistol at their temples, do not shoot children, do not strangle black people with their feet.
    >The people rebelled against the actions of this "servant of the people"
    By people you mean muslims, arabs, immigrants and left-wing frenchmen who aren't really French people? Do you genuinely believe that an ordinary French guy or girl would go out into the streets of France to burn down cars and buses, break into stores and loot them, destroying local businesses and causing hundreds of millions of euros worth of damage?

>Servants of the people do not kill their own people.
    Not unless one of them is trying to kill you by running you over with his car, as well as potentially running over several other civilians which could be children or elderly folk.

>This policeman is an ordinary systemic LGBT person
    Again, you're just blabbering without proving your point. I haven't heard any statements from those policemen that they identify as gay, bi or lesbian, I don't see your point. It's akin to me calling you a Marvel fan.

>In Russia, this is unimaginable
    I know you're most likely trolling me and everyone on this board because your takes are always extremely exaggerated and obtuse but I refuse to believe that anyone would employ 2ch tactics in 2023 even for the sake of getting a post-ironic laugh out of it, lmao.

>Our policemen do not check documents with a pistol at their temples
    Yeah because it's not very professional to point a pistol at your own head

>do not shoot children, do not strangle black people with their feet.
    I would say what they do instead but I might get a knock on my door. Both you and I know what our police does to prisoners in Russian jails. Gugagu.net

>do not strangle black people with their feet.
    George Floyd was a drug addict and pointed a gun at a pregnant white woman, he got what he deserved.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Mongolia
    Region
    Y-DNA
    J2a1-L26
    mtDNA
    U5
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    My Ancestors
    Religion
    Pagan
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilus View Post
    should have stayed out of/leave Africa, you have no right to complain
    They have every right to complain, because before the French came to those African countries and gave them water, education, healthcare, some sort of government and security those people were genociding and eating each other as well as their neighbours.
    Another point is that even we assume that somehow the colonisation of Africa was actually a bad thing, it doesn't grant the africans the right to come to France, kill the locals and destroy their cities. The absolute majority of modern French people have nothing to do with colonial France. If the blacks and arabs want to vent their frustrations out, go to the President's palace or to the place where government officials live, don't destroy French cities and French businesses.

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 11:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    turkĎc
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,973
    Given: 3,721

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LaSentinelle View Post
    They have every right to complain, because before the French came to those African countries and gave them water, education, healthcare, some sort of government and security those people were genociding and eating each other as well as their neighbours.
    Another point is that even we assume that somehow the colonisation of Africa was actually a bad thing, it doesn't grant the africans the right to come to France, kill the locals and destroy their cities. The absolute majority of modern French people have nothing to do with colonial France. If the blacks and arabs want to vent their frustrations out, go to the President's palace or to the place where government officials live, don't destroy French cities and French businesses.
    yeah right sweet talk it all you want, France continues with economic colonialism in Africa to this day

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Mongolia
    Region
    Y-DNA
    J2a1-L26
    mtDNA
    U5
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    My Ancestors
    Religion
    Pagan
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

yeah right sweet talk it all you want, France continues with economic colonialism in Africa to this day
    Define 'economic colonialism'

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    turkĎc
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

and this: France has, due to its Overseas departments and regions that are scattered in all the oceans of Earth, the second largest exclusive economic zone of the world,

I hope they burn France to the ground

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Mongolia
    Region
    Y-DNA
    J2a1-L26
    mtDNA
    U5
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    My Ancestors
    Religion
    Pagan
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

and this: France has, due to its Overseas departments and regions that are scattered in all the oceans of Earth, the second largest exclusive economic zone of the world,

I hope they burn France to the ground
    Thanks to France people from those overseas territories now have access to clean water and medical care, which cause the child mortality rates to drop from about 50% to just about 1% if not less like in the rest of the world.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    turkĎc
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Algeria says 5.6 million people died under French colonialism

One historian believes the total death toll from the French occupation of Algeria could have reached up to 10 million.

French are worse than Nazi's

Last Online
    08-28-2023 @ 11:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 2,160

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LaSentinelle View Post
    >The people rebelled against the actions of this "servant of the people"
    By people you mean muslims, arabs, immigrants and left-wing frenchmen who aren't really French people? Do you genuinely believe that an ordinary French guy or girl would go out into the streets of France to burn down cars and buses, break into stores and loot them, destroying local businesses and causing hundreds of millions of euros worth of damage?

>Servants of the people do not kill their own people.
    Not unless one of them is trying to kill you by running you over with his car, as well as potentially running over several other civilians which could be children or elderly folk.

>This policeman is an ordinary systemic LGBT person
    Again, you're just blabbering without proving your point. I haven't heard any statements from those policemen that they identify as gay, bi or lesbian, I don't see your point. It's akin to me calling you a Marvel fan.

>In Russia, this is unimaginable
    I know you're most likely trolling me and everyone on this board because your takes are always extremely exaggerated and obtuse but I refuse to believe that anyone would employ 2ch tactics in 2023 even for the sake of getting a post-ironic laugh out of it, lmao.

>Our policemen do not check documents with a pistol at their temples
    Yeah because it's not very professional to point a pistol at your own head

>do not shoot children, do not strangle black people with their feet.
    I would say what they do instead but I might get a knock on my door. Both you and I know what our police does to prisoners in Russian jails. Gugagu.net

>do not strangle black people with their feet.
    George Floyd was a drug addict and pointed a gun at a pregnant white woman, he got what he deserved.
    Don't you consider Negroes and Arabs to be people and citizens of France? I absolutely don't feel sorry for the French shops, even if they burn down the whole of Paris - I don't care.
    This is their internal affair. But the international community is obliged to assess the manifestation of misanthropy that has taken place. Russian prisons? Are you sure that everything is different in European prisons? The fact is that this is impossible in Russia. I said unequivocally that this policeman serves the LGBT system, those people who created several dozen genders, who finance international terrorism and genocide of their French people and other peoples..... Whoever Floyd was, at that time he posed no threat to anyone. The policeman strangled the Negro with sadistic persistence.
    Усе буде добре!

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Mongolia
    Region
    Y-DNA
    J2a1-L26
    mtDNA
    U5
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    My Ancestors
    Religion
    Pagan
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Algeria says 5.6 million people died under French colonialism

One historian believes the total death toll from the French occupation of Algeria could have reached up to 10 million.

French are worse than Nazi's
    If only we could be shown the actual research and which numbers were included into the 'French colonialism-related deaths'... if only we knew which deaths were counted. You could count every Algerian that died under the French rule into this death toll, you know?

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Mongolia
    Region
    Y-DNA
    J2a1-L26
    mtDNA
    U5
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    My Ancestors
    Religion
    Pagan
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ugochaves View Post
    Don't you consider Negroes and Arabs to be people and citizens of France? I absolutely don't feel sorry for the French shops, even if they burn down the whole of Paris - I don't care.
    This is their internal affair. But the international community is obliged to assess the manifestation of misanthropy that has taken place. Russian prisons? Are you sure that everything is different in European prisons? The fact is that this is impossible in Russia. I said unequivocally that this policeman serves the LGBT system, those people who created several dozen genders, who finance international terrorism and genocide of their French people and other peoples..... Whoever Floyd was, at that time he posed no threat to anyone. The policeman strangled the Negro with sadistic persistence.
    >Don't you consider Negroes and Arabs to be people and citizens of France?
    I also consider French Policemen to be citizens of France. They are also 'France's peoples'.

>I absolutely don't feel sorry for the French shops, even if they burn down the whole of Paris - I don't care.
    So even if one of those burnt down shops was owned by the family of that bloke that got shot? You wouldn't even shed a single tear? Or if the 'protestors' burnt down a shop owned by a local black person?

>This is their internal affair.
    Yeah, exactly.

>But the international community is obliged to assess the manifestation of misanthropy that has taken place.
    No, as you've already mentioned the whole thing is their internal affair, the 'international community' has no obligations in this case. Your argument is illogical.

>Russian prisons? Are you sure that everything is different in European prisons?
    You don't often hear about Norwegian, Belgian or Dutch prisoners being raped or tortured by police officers, do you? Maybe in some backwards shiteholes like croatia, but it's barely white or European.

>The fact is that this is impossible in Russia.
    It is possible in Russia, policemen have killed people in Russia many times and it's been well documented by both the police themselves as well as various news agencies ranging from the ones that are funded by the government to the ones who strongly oppose Russia.

>I said unequivocally that this policeman serves the LGBT system
    No, you called him 'a systemic LGBT person, which means you were calling him a member of the LGBT community.

>those people who created several dozen genders
    Gender is not the same thing as biological sex. If you have a penis and an X and Y chromosomes, you're a man, if you have a vagina, periods and can bare children, you're a woman. Gender is not about that.

>who finance international terrorism
    Good one, lmao

>genocide of their French people
    That's the French government and muslim/arab/black immigrants.

>Whoever Floyd was, at that time he posed no threat to anyone
    Right, if a criminal doesn't pose any immediate threat to anyone they should be released instantly.

>The policeman strangled the Negro with sadistic persistence.
    That's your personal moral evaluation of the policeman's actions and they bare no meaning. The fact is that Floyd posed a threat to people around, was a criminal, a drug addict and pointed guns at pregnant women.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information