Thread: France Burns: "Patriotic" Football Fans Patrol Lyon Streets as Rioters Run Amok | Watch

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 04:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    French
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,124
    Given: 1,884

2 Not allowed!

Default France Burns: "Patriotic" Football Fans Patrol Lyon Streets as Rioters Run Amok | Watch

POUR UNE HISTOIRE DÉBARRASSÉE DES NOMBREUX MENSONGES
    Vincent Reynouard: Je suis ingénieur chimiste et historien révisionniste français. J’expose de la façon la plus pédagogique possible les arguments révisionnistes. Je propose, j’expose, je n’impose rien. Chacun doit (ou devrait) être libre de se faire une opinion sur le sujet. .

Last Online
    Today @ 12:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,118

0 Not allowed!

As with the George Floyd riots in 2020, the death of one man has been met with riots and violent protests in multiple cities.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 04:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    French
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,124
    Given: 1,884

0 Not allowed!

France’s small towns are reeling from the spread of rioting. ‘Now it’s affecting the countryside’

July 7, 2023

(...) Although typically referred to in France as “les violences urbaines” — urban violence — the unrest this time was no longer contained to blue-collar towns and cities’ disadvantaged housing projects, places where anger at social and racial inequalities has festered.

Carried in part on the winds of social networks that have narrowed gaps between France’s urban centers and its vast rural spaces, unrest also reached outward to touch places that escaped a similar nationwide wave of rioting in 2005.

IN SMALL TOWNS, A NAGGING QUESTION

Mayors of small towns where vehicles were torched, fires lit and police attacked are scratching their heads, trying to figure out: Why them? Why now? Why are France’s big-city problems, which previously seemed far away, sinking roots into their peace and quiet, too?

“Why these incidents in a little town like ours?” asks the mayor of L’Aigle in Normandy, where fires were lit, cars torched and police chased around after small groups of suspects.

“In the press and even on the TV news, it was mainly Paris and its suburbs, Lyon and Marseille that were talked about. But when you look, there were also incidents in a certain number of small communities,” the mayor, Philippe Van-Hoorne, says. “Unfortunately, the increase of uncivil behavior, of violence, is developing even in modest towns like ours ... It’s very hard to solve.”

https://apnews.com/article/france-ri...5b0d3a234ff909
    POUR UNE HISTOIRE DÉBARRASSÉE DES NOMBREUX MENSONGES
    Vincent Reynouard: Je suis ingénieur chimiste et historien révisionniste français. J’expose de la façon la plus pédagogique possible les arguments révisionnistes. Je propose, j’expose, je n’impose rien. Chacun doit (ou devrait) être libre de se faire une opinion sur le sujet. .

Thread Information