Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Is Zelensky the most evil leader in the world today?

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,945
    Given: 45,034

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post
    • The U.S. could have invaded North Korea back in the 90's, but it didn't. North Korea wouldn't test its first nuclear weapon until 2006, China wasn't as militarily strong back then as it is now, and Putin didn't take power until 1999. The U.S. could have invaded North Korea, but it didn't.
    • Pakistan isn't wealthy, and I'm sure that the per-capita GDP of India isn't very high. Yet they have both become nuclear powers, and people still get fed.
    India and Pakistan are not sanctioned by the US. North Korea is facing terrible restrictions, its population's hunger mostly due to US economic policies against the country. That's a fact. But I know you guys don't care. Like you don't care now about sending cluster munitions to Ukraine to kill and maim civilians, like you did in Vietnam. Of course you don't give a fuck about those people.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Last Online
    04-13-2024 @ 02:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British, French, Polish, German
    Ethnicity
    85% NW, 15% E, 100% European
    Ancestry
    Paradis, Bembenek Stewart, Traylor Traced to 720 BC
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    Possibly RM269 (R1b)
    mtDNA
    X2
    Taxonomy
    Atlandid, Dinarid
    Politics
    The Kingdom of God
    Hero
    The Son of God
    Religion
    The Way
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 494
    Given: 246

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    India and Pakistan are not sanctioned by the US. North Korea is facing terrible restrictions, its population's hunger mostly due to US economic policies against the country. That's a fact. But I know you guys don't care. Like you don't care now about sending cluster munitions to Ukraine to kill and maim civilians, like you did in Vietnam. Of course you don't give a fuck about those people.
    I think the majority of Americans don't like it at all, even if it's just because they don't like their stupid tax mamon spent that way. What are we to do about it? As far as I can see, the only way to relinquish our nation or any nation from these agendas is to collectively return to God, but things always have to get really bad for enough people to personally repent and cry out to Him. I don't know what to say for people who actually support these wars, except that they watch way too much television.
    "Virtue grows stronger at the wound"
    "There is safety in discrimination"
    "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the 12 tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting." James 1:1

Last Online
    03-06-2024 @ 06:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 159
    Given: 156

1 Not allowed!

Imo, the worst of all earthly leaders (that we can see) might be Kim Jong Un of North Korea. Not only is he a tyrant, but the video above suggests that North Korea may be about to endure a famine.
    There's nothing more low IQ than people who believe the propaganda the idiot box tells them about our so called enemies.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,031
    Given: 10,300

0 Not allowed!

He's up there with Stalin.

Last Online
    Today @ 11:42 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,118

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ugochaves View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ugochaves View Post
    • The U.S. could have invaded North Korea back in the 90's, but it didn't. North Korea wouldn't test its first nuclear weapon until 2006, China wasn't as militarily strong back then as it is now, and Putin didn't take power until 1999. The U.S. could have invaded North Korea, but it didn't.
    • Pakistan isn't wealthy, and I'm sure that the per-capita GDP of India isn't very high. Yet they have both become nuclear powers, and people still get fed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    India and Pakistan are not sanctioned by the US. North Korea is facing terrible restrictions, its population's hunger mostly due to US economic policies against the country. That's a fact. But I know you guys don't care. Like you don't care now about sending cluster munitions to Ukraine to kill and maim civilians, like you did in Vietnam. Of course you don't give a f**k about those people.

North Korea:
    • If Kim was a man of the people, in the past why did he overeat to the point of becoming morbidly obese?
    • If sanctions had overwhelmed North Korea to the point that no one had anything to eat, why don't the North Korean soldiers in the picture look like scarecrows?

Ukraine:
    Since I certainly do support Ukraine and its people in this war, why would I be indifferent to the use of cluster munitions against them? It should be pointed out that Russia has already used incendiary cluster munitions against civilians in Ukraine; this is one of Putin's war crimes.

the Vietnam War:
    The U.S. shouldn't have sent troops there in the first place, because Congress didn't declare war against North Vietnam. If I remember correctly, the Gulf of Tonkin incident turned out to be phony.

Nonetheless, if the U.S. had really wanted to wage total war against North Vietnamese civilians, it could have carpet-bombed Hanoi, but that wasn't done.
    Last edited by Smaland; 07-08-2023 at 06:13 PM.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    04-21-2024 @ 04:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bulgar
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Ancestry
    Byzantine + Scythian (5.528) Seleucid + Scythian (5.695) Seleucid + Gaul (7.389) Byzantine + Gaul
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Y-DNA
    E-FTD7860 / maternal grandparents I-p37, J-M172
    mtDNA
    J1c-C16261T
    Taxonomy
    Beautiful
    Religion
    Orthodoxy Christianity
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,896
    Given: 1,003

0 Not allowed!

The cocaine buffoon is not a leader, but the most ordinary puppet, a puppet on strings of the USA
    ...Even if a man lives well, he dies and another one comes into existence. Let the one who comes later upon seeing this inscription remember the one who had made it. And the name is Omurtag, Kanasubigi.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 01:53 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Florida
    Ethnicity
    Bada Bing!
    Ancestry
    Whoa! It's my business
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 204
    Given: 89

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    He's up there with Stalin.
    He ain't got no class right?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:33 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Southern Greek
    Ancestry
    Southern Greece
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Modern human with neanderthal admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,886
    Given: 26,289

2 Not allowed!

Not even close compared to some African dictators and East Asian leaders.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 10:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    insan
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,748
    Given: 9,033

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Voskos View Post
    Not even close compared to some African dictators and East Asian leaders.
    Or Mitsotakis.

Last Online
    08-28-2023 @ 11:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 2,160

0 Not allowed!

North Korea:
    • If Kim was a man of the people, in the past why did he overeat to the point of becoming morbidly obese?
    • If sanctions had overwhelmed North Korea to the point that no one had anything to eat, why don't the North Korean soldiers in the picture look like scarecrows?

Ukraine:
    Since I certainly do support Ukraine and its people in this war, why would I be indifferent to the use of cluster munitions against them? It should be pointed out that Russia has already used incendiary cluster munitions against civilians in Ukraine; this is one of Putin's war crimes.

the Vietnam War:
    The U.S. shouldn't have sent troops there in the first place, because Congress didn't declare war against North Vietnam. If I remember correctly, the Gulf of Tonkin incident turned out to be phony.

Nonetheless, if the U.S. had really wanted to wage total war against North Vietnamese civilians, it could have carpet-bombed Hanoi, but that wasn't done.
    I'm surprised how easily people believe television. 1. All civilized peoples who have entered the stage of humanism are the same. And Americans, and Russians, and Koreans. Approximately the same percentage of freaks among us and the same percentage of good people, noble and incapable of sadism in relation to defenseless people. 2. The policy is completely different. There are no compromises here. At the same time, it is necessary to prove that Putin used prohibited ammunition. Evidence is not information from TV. There was no information anywhere from Russia that we used the forbidden. Biden openly says that he is going to kill Russian civilians with banned ammunition. He allows himself permissiveness. 3. The Korean leader is a terribly fat pig, everyone understands this. but one must understand that he will not feed all of Korea with his dinner table. Every leader has a higher standard of living than the people. Kim has a bad metabolism and a lot of stress. Kim has a bad metabolism. Putin goes in for sports, Biden is a drug addict. Everyone has their own reasons for being skinny. Kim is just a sick person with the usual standard of living of the leader of the state. Or do you think that Kim eats all the food meant for the Korean people? Koreans, of course, are poor. But the reason for the poverty of the people is not Kim's obesity, but Biden's drug addiction. I had little contact with Europeans. I confess, I considered them an example in many ways. But now I see that some Europeans are at the level of the third world countries in terms of intelligence. And at this moment I want to say with pride - Glory to Russia, that I'm not stupid.
    Усе буде добре!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information