Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Finland’s New ‘Right-Wing’ Government Says It Will Severely Restrict Immigration.

Last Online
    08-28-2023 @ 11:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 2,160

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LaSentinelle View Post
    I'm from Chernozemye, not Siberia.
    I care about finns because they're among the few European nations I like and respect.
    Modern European Union is literally the USSR but richer. A neo-Bolshevik shithole. Glad the Brits managed to escape it. The EU should not exist (at least not as it exists today) and should either be dismantled or reformed from the ground up.
    How did the Finnish reindeer herders win your respect? What good have they done to you besides pulling the guts out of your ancestors? sadists asian

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Ugly history as it is. Don't blame me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,437
    Given: 1,436

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    Ok, he has even brown (dark) eyes ...

What do you think about Häkkinen and Valtonen? Häkkinen is (by my understanding somewhere from Savo/Karelia / Eastern Finland), so you might know him well enough? Harkonnen could know him?
    Valtonen opposite is from Helsinginfors/Vanda/Esbo, right?
    You mean Häkkänen? Afaik both are reputable politicians. Valtonen has many-sided experience from real jobs in software development and being banker. She speaks Finnish, Swedish, fluent German, English and French. Häkkänen is more like a political broiler.

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemminkäinen View Post
    You mean Häkkänen? Afaik both are reputable politicians. Valtonen has many-sided experience from real jobs in software development and being banker. She speaks Finnish, Swedish, fluent German, English and French. Häkkänen is more like a political broiler.
    Yes, Häkkänen (Finnish names are difficult to remember)

I think both of them are wiser than Orpo.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-01-2024 @ 07:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian, Ukrainian, Polish
    Ancestry
    Scythians, Swedish Vikings, Slavs, Ostrogoths, Sarmatians, Svears, Langobards
    Country
    Mongolia
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    J2a1-L26
    mtDNA
    U5
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid or Balto-Nordic mix.
    Hero
    My Ancestors
    Religion
    Pagan
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 449
    Given: 268

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ugochaves View Post
    How did the Finnish reindeer herders win your respect? What good have they done to you besides pulling the guts out of your ancestors? sadists asian
    As a matter of fact, they did the opposite. They 'pulled the guts' out of people who killed or imprisoned or tortured my actual ancestors.
    Finns have one of the best sounding languages out there, I love Finland's nature and climate, Finnish women are cute, I love the Kalevala epic (which also influenced one of my most favourite writers out there to write 'The Children of Hurin'). Finns and their language also served as an inspiration for Elves in Tolkien's Middle-Earth. Another cool fact is that Finns managed to survive the occupation of two European Empires (Swedish and Russian), whilst preserving their culture and language, which is an epic feat. Today Finns are one of the wealthiest and happiest nations not only in Europe but in the world. So every time my Ukrainian bros have a go at Russians and call them 'Finnish mutts' I immediately think of Finland and Estonia and then compare their living standards to those of Ukraine. So yeah, Finns are based autistic snow elves whos 20th century highlight was killing a bunch of commies. Not all of the people who invaded Finland deserved death, obviously, because most of them were underprepared conscripts and cannon fodder, but each dead Soviet anti-Russian/anti-Finnish commissar warms my cold heart

Last Online
    02-11-2024 @ 09:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Aryan
    Ethnicity
    Bangladeshi Bengali
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 131
    Given: 24

0 Not allowed!

Leftists just love immigration. They see it as cultural richness. All drawbacks are kept in silence. The right wing has two standpoints, those who want cheap labor force and those who object all kind of immigration. Now around 10% of the population have foreign background.
    how much of the foreigners are Euro vs Non Euro?

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jambudvīpa View Post
    how much of the foreigners are Euro vs Non Euro?
    Looking at numbers per country I can estimate a fifty-fifty distribution.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LaSentinelle View Post
    As a matter of fact, they did the opposite. They 'pulled the guts' out of people who killed or imprisoned or tortured my actual ancestors.
    Finns have one of the best sounding languages out there, I love Finland's nature and climate, Finnish women are cute, I love the Kalevala epic (which also influenced one of my most favourite writers out there to write 'The Children of Hurin'). Finns and their language also served as an inspiration for Elves in Tolkien's Middle-Earth. Another cool fact is that Finns managed to survive the occupation of two European Empires (Swedish and Russian), whilst preserving their culture and language, which is an epic feat. Today Finns are one of the wealthiest and happiest nations not only in Europe but in the world. So every time my Ukrainian bros have a go at Russians and call them 'Finnish mutts' I immediately think of Finland and Estonia and then compare their living standards to those of Ukraine. So yeah, Finns are based autistic snow elves whos 20th century highlight was killing a bunch of commies. Not all of the people who invaded Finland deserved death, obviously, because most of them were underprepared conscripts and cannon fodder, but each dead Soviet anti-Russian/anti-Finnish commissar warms my cold heart
    Don't talk about your ancestors. You're just a common cuckold. A Russian person will not remember civil strife and lick the ass of Finnish old people to please them. Damn what a jerk you are

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

1 Not allowed!

You are just gullible. He threw his gf out from his house and she started to harass him making unjustified reports of an offence.

Sounds like you will vote True Finns Halla-Aho for next Finland's president? Harkonnen was huge Halla-Aho fan ...

Me? I opposite hope that Mika Aaltola will join the run. He has no membership of any political party (and he would be the best candidate all the other ways as well ... hands down).

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Sounds like you will vote True Finns Halla-Aho for next Finland's president? Harkonnen was huge Halla-Aho fan ...

Me? I opposite hope that Mika Aaltola will join the run. He has no membership of any political party (and he would be the best candidate all the other ways as well ... hands down).
    Harkonnen considered himself an Australian Aborigine. Asian lost man...Which has no identification...He's white, he's Asian, he's Aboriginal. The personality is strange...I hope he's in a psychiatric hospital now

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Halla-aho is a good guy, speaks Russian and Ukrainian. He has lived in Ukraine and studied Church-Slavic, but I won't support Halla-aho. Mika Aaltola is also good and knows all about international politics, but he is not a politician. I don't really know who is my favorite. Maybe I give my ballot to my wife.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information