R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 2,160

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Russia did not have any plans to attack Sweden neither any agression towards them. But after NATO joining they will be target for sure, including much more spy and mafia activity, Stockholm will be target of russian nuclear missles just like any other NATO capital, flooding Scandinavia with tens of thousand migrants to destabilize Sweden, financing anti-swedish organizations like mosques and muslim movements etc etc. The Kreml has many card to take revenge.

Secondly they are joning to a outdated military alliance. Turkey has always been an independent player, few years ago they are almost declared war on Greece, an another NATO member. They did not do any sanction against Russia either. Other members like France or Hungary wants more independence from USA, but there are such voices in Germany too (Die Linke, AfD), the greatpowers of EU rather wants own military alliance, excluding USA, this is the future. On the other hand the BRICS countries are rising, the global hegemony of USA is getting weaker year by year.

It was a foolish decision from swedes, but seeing the last 30 year they did only foolish decisions.
    I got the impression that this girl is not 20 years old, but 200. I am inferior to her in everything, including age wisdom.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,237
    Given: 7,503

1 Not allowed!

Russia did not have any plans to attack Sweden neither any agression towards them. But after NATO joining they will be target for sure, including much more spy and mafia activity, Stockholm will be target of russian nuclear missles just like any other NATO capital, flooding Scandinavia with tens of thousand migrants to destabilize Sweden, financing anti-swedish organizations like mosques and muslim movements etc etc. The Kreml has many card to take revenge.

Secondly they are joning to a outdated military alliance. Turkey has always been an independent player, few years ago they are almost declared war on Greece, an another NATO member. They did not do any sanction against Russia either. Other members like France or Hungary wants more independence from USA, but there are such voices in Germany too (Die Linke, AfD), the greatpowers of EU rather wants own military alliance, excluding USA, this is the future. On the other hand the BRICS countries are rising, the global hegemony of USA is getting weaker year by year.

It was a foolish decision from swedes, but seeing the last 30 year they did only foolish decisions.
    Swedes are children, but not the ones you love, but whom you feel sorry about. Dunno if you remember this Bosnian kid here who turned in worst autistic Swede caricature.

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

1 Not allowed!

Thanks for your concern but as you will not live here your opinion is pretty worthless.

For example Gotland ... if there would ever be a any deeper conflick between Russia and NATO (in Europe) ... Russians would try to attack to Gotland / SWE. It is so critical place in whole Baltic Sea area. No matter would Russians have anything against Sweden as such or not. Swedes knows that. Now Russians chances will be limited pretty much/minimum.

Besides personally? I do not like smells of ''Kolkhoz'' or ''Sovkhoz''.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,308
    Given: 9,881

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ugochaves View Post
    I got the impression that this girl is not 20 years old, but 200. I am inferior to her in everything, including age wisdom.
    I just watching such political youtube channels all the time

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    I do not like smells of ''Kolkhoz'' or ''Sovkhoz''.
    Classic Kolhozs and sovkhozs on practice don't exist since 70s, formally from the fall of USSR, we're capitalist state. I always feel so cringe when reading or extremely rarely communicating to this Swedish woman, like I'm watching some caricature movie about USSR, u're the female Dolf Lundgren in a caricature role of Ivan Drago

Banned
    Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 01:53 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Florida
    Ethnicity
    Bada Bing!
    Ancestry
    Whoa! It's my business
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 204
    Given: 89

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandor View Post
    I'm so happy that I have few free time with moving to other city, already working, then taking long walks by the river and city just to come home and have few beers, so I have no powers to discuss all this
    Does Moscow have a Little Italy neighborhood?

Last Online
    Today @ 04:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,308
    Given: 9,881

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    Thanks for your concern but as you will not live here your opinion is pretty worthless.
    Just because i dont live in Sweden, i said tons of valid arguments. Russia will try everything to destabilize and destroy Sweden, not with army, but they will do it inside.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Duarte View Post
    Does Moscow have a Little Italy neighborhood?
    I'm not in Moscow, but 200 km away from it in 350k town of Kaluga but there are two authentic Italian restaurants I've spotted yesterday. We have no such huge Italian community to have own district tho.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Just because i dont live in Sweden, i said tons of valid arguments. Russia will try everything to destabilize and destroy Sweden, not with army, but they will do it inside.

Valid for you (perhaps), opposite fully non-valid for most of the Swedes (to whom this matter will only touch/affect).

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandor View Post
    Classic Kolhozs and sovkhozs on practice don't exist since 70s, formally from the fall of USSR, we're capitalist state. I always feel so cringe when reading or extremely rarely communicating to this Swedish woman, like I'm watching some caricature movie about USSR, u're the female Dolf Lundgren in a caricature role of Ivan Drago

Dolf Lundgren was accepted to Russian's role only because of mass audience of USA. So called Blond Aryan man is often showed as next to Hell (thanks to Jewish-USA). James Bond films are one good example of that (and there are lots of others). Now that he (Ivan Drago) was actually Russian boxer was just the secondary matter (that came via Cold War time). In real Lundgren is very far from average Russian look, but he fit to Yankees.

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread Information