Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Self-Portrait of the Roma without the Stereotypes

Banned
    Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 05:04 AM
    In a remote province of the Planet of the Apes...
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,708
    Given: 8,357

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    That is nonsense, gypsies were exterminated in the holocaust, do you say that is a lie? They were exterminated even if they had only a drop of gypsy blood, like mixed people, they were exterminated because they were not aryans, they also were no threat, like the ussr was a threat to germany, so they attacked them, but gypsies didnt had a military or nothing, and they were exterminated just because they exist and were considered a threat to humanity and purity.
    I am not saying it was justified, but they were not killed just for their race and they were not all innocents. We know very well what trouble and crimes many gypsies commit all over Europe.

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,194
    Given: 58,968

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ugochaves View Post
    Roma victims account for 0.0001% of all victims. The main victims are Russians and Germans. Russians have 27 million people (11 million military and 16 million civilians) + 9 million dead German soldiers. Where are your gypsies with the Holocaust?
    Russians were victims of course, i dont say they were not victims, hitler attacked russia, i like russians and support them but why do you denie the holocaust? It is well documented the nuremberg laws, the ideology is well known (similar views exist across the planet still today) that gypsies are impure, and such or racially inferior, and vermin etc... you when you registered seemed to think the same, so you dont believe they were seen as non-aryan and inferior and they were exterminated? And much more russians existed and still exist than gypsies so of course more russians died, but the holocaust means also that gypsies were exterminated for being non-aryans and impure, and racial threat, by the nazi ideology, not only how many died. Of course more russians died, there were more russians too than gypsies. Im not against russians, but you hate gypsies.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheForeigner View Post
    I am not saying it was justified, but they were not killed just for their race and they were all innocents. We know very well what trouble and crimes many gypsies commit all over Europe.
    Even if they commited crimes, most of them are like a child stealing a purse, or walled, or a child shitting on a street being annoying or begging etc. That is no justification for genocide. Also people who seemed outwardly as just germans, like being 1/8 gypsy or being assimilated and serving in the Wehrmacht were deported and killed. Google for example Trollmann. That means they were killed because they were seen biologically as threat to racial purity even humanity, because others like blacks were not exterminated to the last one or the idea they should.

then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Even if they commited crimes, most of them are like a child stealing a purse, or walled, or a child shitting on a street being annoying or begging etc. That is no justification for genocide. Also people who seemed outwardly as just germans, like being 1/8 gypsy or being assimilated and serving in the Wehrmacht were deported and killed. Google for example Trollmann. That means they were killed because they were seen biologically as threat to racial purity even humanity, because others like blacks were not exterminated to the last one or the idea they should.
    Maybe this is true, but the idea came from gypsy uncivilized and antisocial behavior, even though not all are like that. Trollman was a gypsy boxer and not just 1/8 gypsy. Of course they didn't need to take him to a concentration camp, but don't embellish so much. Looked like a gypsy too in the wikipedia photo.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Maybe this is true, but the idea came from gypsy uncivilized and antisocial behavior, even though not all are like that. Trollman was a gypsy boxer and not just 1/8 gypsy. Of course they didn't need to take him to a concentration camp, but don't embellish so much. Looked like a gypsy too in the wikipedia photo.
    I said who was 1/8 but i didnt mean trollmann was so less, i meant both that you could be normal in society (also looking like a gypsy) OR 1/8 and stilll deported and killed, both, trollmann looked like a gypsy, but some didnt. Maybe i didnt expressed myself well. The idea is also that gypsy suppossed anti-social behaviour is in their biology, and race. So it is connected, also im not sure gypsies are that anti-social or even if they are like what it could be i mean uncivilised like talking loud or dancing in public or something. like something german mentality or european menatility doesnt understand considers anti-social but just different mentality. I know gypsies who are loud when they talk or dance to music loud, so europeans consider them anti-social but be honest is that a reason for the genocide?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I said who was 1/8 but i didnt mean trollmann was so less, i meant both that you could be normal in society (also looking like a gypsy) OR 1/8 and stilll deported and killed, both, trollmann looked like a gypsy, but some didnt. Maybe i didnt expressed myself well. The idea is also that gypsy suppossed anti-social behaviour is in their biology, and race. So it is connected, also im not sure gypsies are that anti-social or even if they are like what it could be i mean uncivilised like talking loud or dancing in public or something. like something german mentality or european menatility doesnt understand considers anti-social but just different mentality. I know gypsies who are loud when they talk or dance to music loud, so europeans consider them anti-social but be honest is that a reason for the genocide?
    Probably nothing is reason for genocide. The antisocial and uncivilized, often criminal behavior is typical of a good and visible portion of gypsies. In Romania everyone knows and talks about it, except for the evil media and politicians. By this I don't mean dancing, cursing and talking loud, as Romanians are like that too unfortunately and maybe we are not very civilized either, but compared to... You know what I mean: begging on the streets, kidnapping and exploiting people like slaves, forced prostitution of either relatives or gajdo women and girls, violent clashes between clans, harassing of gadjos, stealing, mugging, very bad hygene, mutilation of children to make them be more effective as beggars etc. That is what bothers a lot of people. No doubt Nazis thought all this is typical of all gypsies and is racial and biological. That is wrong and the genocide too. I knew online a gypsy woman who said she and her gypsy husband are engineers and they loved classic rock and classical music. Her son played electric guitar too. Unless she lied 'cause it's the internet. But there is a family of classical musicians in Romania called the Voicu family and the son who is still alive and middle age is critical of gypsies while also defending them. You'll never him pretend like you that there is no such thing as antisocial behavior among gypsies.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Probably nothing is reason for genocide. The antisocial and uncivilized, often criminal behavior is typical of a good and visible portion of gypsies. In Romania everyone knows and talks about it, except for the evil media and politicians. By this I don't mean dancing, cursing and talking loud, as Romanians are like that too unfortunately and maybe we are not very civilized either, but compared to... You know what I mean: begging on the streets, kidnapping and exploiting people like slaves, forced prostitution of either relatives or gajdo women and girls, violent clashes between clans, harassing of gadjos, stealing, mugging, very bad hygene, mutilation of children to make them be more effective as beggars etc. That is what bothers a lot of people. No doubt Nazis thought all this is typical of all gypsies and is racial and biological. That is wrong and the genocide too. I knew online a gypsy woman who said she and her gypsy husband are engineers and they loved classic rock and classical music. Her son played electric guitar too. Unless she lied 'cause it's the internet. But there is a family of classical musicians in Romania called the Voicu family and the son who is still alive and middle age is critical of gypsies while also defending them. You'll never him pretend like you that there is no such thing as antisocial behavior among gypsies.
    There is anti-social behaviour among gypsies, but i have nothing to do with it and get associated with that for example, that is what pisses me off, also i do not consider it "typical" for gypsies, gypsies have their own laws and purity laws, their own court etc. that is really "gypsy law" and there is no prostitution or forced slaves etc. that would be against the gypsy laws, most people dont know anything about gypsie laws, even many gypsies dont know it, like they dont speak the gypsy language or only a few words, but it historically exists and is documented so by default prostitution, slavery etc. cannot be "typical gypsy" nor do i think that most gypsies do it, i think a small percent do really such stuff like mutilating children, that is really a small percent. Im sure of that, but i go by experience, not statistics, i know no gypsy who would mutilate his child or force his daughter to prostitution, i know gypsies who do arranged marriage (not my family) but i heard of some neighbours doing it, that is terrible enough but not prostitution, also domestic abuse is also a problem among gypsy families, i agree with that.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,121
    Given: 11,131

1 Not allowed!

They were exterminated even if they had only a drop of gypsy blood,
    This is very unlikely to be true, considering even Jewish Mischling were not treated this way.

Last Online
    08-28-2023 @ 11:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 2,160

0 Not allowed!

Russians were victims of course, i dont say they were not victims, hitler attacked russia, i like russians and support them but why do you denie the holocaust? It is well documented the nuremberg laws, the ideology is well known (similar views exist across the planet still today) that gypsies are impure, and such or racially inferior, and vermin etc... you when you registered seemed to think the same, so you dont believe they were seen as non-aryan and inferior and they were exterminated? And much more russians existed and still exist than gypsies so of course more russians died, but the holocaust means also that gypsies were exterminated for being non-aryans and impure, and racial threat, by the nazi ideology, not only how many died. Of course more russians died, there were more russians too than gypsies. Im not against russians, but you hate gypsies.
    Russians are not "victims", they are warriors. The victims are Gypsy and Jewish weaklings. But they were killed by 0.00000001% of the Indo-European losses of the war. Therefore, Jews and Gypsies should shut up. 50 million white people died and several thousand Gypsies. Just shut up.
    Усе буде добре!

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ugochaves View Post
    Russians are not "victims", they are warriors. The victims are Gypsy and Jewish weaklings. But they were killed by 0.00000001% of the Indo-European losses of the war. Therefore, Jews and Gypsies should shut up. 50 million white people died and several thousand Gypsies. Just shut up.
    Im not even sure all the art is only about the Holocaust I have no subscription to New York Times or view into the gallery... I saw only a few like this and this is not about the holocaust

Sketched portraits of famous Romani people by the Romanian artist Emanuel Baricas.Credit...Julie Cohen/Mucem

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information