N/A
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 93
    Given: 22

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    Hahahah did I press the wrong button virgin boy?

Gtfo out my thread
    Delusonal afghan whitewasher currycel fuck.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:01 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,336
    Given: 1,215

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mesoman View Post
    Calling me a virgin when your pajeet kind is the least desired race on this planet. You projecting delusional currycel

yeah many of them look depigmented Paki. Afghans wuz white N shiet
    Hahahah you moron, calling me currycel when we aren't even desi or from the sub continent, you have racist undertones and it's showing you virgin freakoid..keeping playing around with the models , Im sure one day it will speak back to you and you can take it out for a date to an Indian restaurant.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Pajeet kind loooooll, atleast make it a little more accurate you incel turd .

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You can model all you like, even the ones you have shown the Afghan pashtuns are less ASI than most Roma samples.

Your run isn't the end all be all, there were other runs which showed Afghans having less ASI than Roma's .

Quoted from another thread , comment by thisismyaccount

"Target: Pashtun_North_Afghanistan
    Distance: 1.6149% / 0.01614908
    25.6 IND_Roopkund_B
    23.4 IRN_Ganj_Dareh_N
    23.2 Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
    21.2 IRN_Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA2
    6.6 Mongola

8,5% AASI, thats 2/3 of the amount of what the average romani avaiable on vahado scores. Some gypsies can score even more, up to 14-15% AASI based on some gedmatch results i seen from them + the other 2 gypsie samples you didnt use."

This is the IND_roopkund sample

Target: IND_Roopkund_B
    Distance: 1.6471% / 0.01647086
    40.6 TUR_Marmara_Barcin_N
    27.0 IRN_Hajji_Firuz_C
    24.0 Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
    7.0 Levant_PPNB
    1.4 WHG

The IVC sample used is 40% AASI, do the math.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Pakistani
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 191

1 Not allowed!

The overlap between Levantines and Euros is exaggerated anyway, albeit more Levantines being able to pass as Euro than Afghans. Levantines are also more West Eurasian genetically than Afghans are which makes Afghans less passable in Europe than Levantines. AASI.... Most Levantines have negligible SSA admix and Natufian is not even comparable to AASI in terms of woginess. If you model most Levantines they rarely ever get any SSA whereas most Afghans are 10%+ AASI

False. At the lowest Afghans can be 10% AASI or so and a lot of them will have 15% AASI iirc. I'll model them later, but I am sure about this.

Im 100% sure youre going by g25, and im 100% sure the "AASI" samples youre using, again, are just the South Indian tribal samples that are labelled as "AASI", I already took this with a turkish member here. Tell this to your buddies in anthrowordl forum, specially that kurdish mod guy, im pretty sure he's on about AASI in pashtuns being 10%+ too

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...57#post7729157
    Last edited by thisismyaccount; 08-20-2023 at 02:16 AM.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Aryan
    Ethnicity
    German & Romanian
    Ancestry
    Germanic, Slavic, Thracian
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a1b1a2b3
    Taxonomy
    European
    Politics
    conservative
    Hero
    Gunnar from Njall's Saga
    Religion
    atheist
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,555
    Given: 9,917

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by turbosat View Post
    What about these Pashtun women from Kandahar. Another "badly lit" photo.
    Maybe I was wrong and there is an Indian element in Afghans. Most videos I saw are from central/northern regions where there is no Indid influence...

These women look extremely Gypsy (more Gypsy than regular Indian). In the subcontinent they are closest to Paharis (Kashmiris)... Maybe they ARE gypsy

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by aherne View Post
    Maybe I was wrong and there is an Indian element in Afghans. Most videos I saw are from central/northern regions where there is no Indid influence...

These women look extremely Gypsy (more Gypsy than regular Indian). In the subcontinent they are closest to Paharis (Kashmiris)... Maybe they ARE gypsy
    I highly doubt they are gypsy though they could be baluchi or they are just very dark southern pashtuns from the desert. If they were actually pashtun women from kandahar , you wouldn't be able to see their faces. ( They could also be brahui or Baluchi)

Also ironic since AASI decreases the more south you go. Either way, within OP there are people from South of the country , I doubt you could tell them apart from their northern counterparts . Don't fall for trolls who cherrypick certain pictures.
    Last edited by Avicenna; 08-20-2023 at 05:20 AM.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Pakistani
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Instead of banning me, you could at least man up and let me write what I had to say before banning me, domiz. But since you always lurk on afghan related threads on TA as usually, I know you'll see this:

I dont know about Avicenna, but I havent been lurking your forum around 4-5 months now. And it's only once a while, when Avicenna posts a thread about the looks of afghans. You always have to insist on how afghans are this and that, and how Kurds are whites amongst your jerk-off buddies. It used to be funny to see a 35-40 years old grown man like that on forums. But it got boring, so dont worry, I wont and havent been looking at your precious forum for quite a while. So dont feel special about yourself when it comes to me.

As for the model youre on about, I guess I was wrong then. It is a simulated Sample, not a tribal indian. Your buddy here just said that pashtuns at lowest get 10% SAHG, when your own model shows pashtuns at average scoring 9,4%, while others get lower. I thought he was like that turkish guy who used South Indian tribal samples.

Yes, I get it, there are pashtuns who gets higher and up to 13% even, never denied that. Just that pashtuns at lowest gets 10%. But this is using simulated samples, not real SAHG that arent out there yet. Simulated samples that supposedly extracted the AASI from south asian samples can be slightly off. Like look here:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2023-08-21 at 09.55.47.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	122862

Name:	Screenshot 2023-08-21 at 09.56.17.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	122863

Name:	Screenshot 2023-08-21 at 09.56.43.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	122864

Name:	Screenshot 2023-08-21 at 09.57.04.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	122865

Name:	Screenshot 2023-08-21 at 09.58.40.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	122866

These are the simulated AASI S, both the individuals and the average, all based on supposed AASI extracted from higher AASI samples by dmxx from anthrogenica. Look how changes from 1-2% AASI using different individuals and the average.

Name:	Screenshot 2023-08-21 at 10.01.04.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	122867

Name:	Screenshot 2023-08-21 at 10.01.31.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	122868

Name:	Screenshot 2023-08-21 at 10.01.58.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	122869

Name:	Screenshot 2023-08-21 at 10.02.17.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	122870

Name:	Screenshot 2023-08-21 at 10.02.47.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	122871

These are the AASI samples with supposed AASI extracted from IVC samples. Notice how they differ amongst themselves, as well as more to the AASI S samples. Can go from 7% AASI to 11% AASI with the northern one samples. With AASI S, it can go from 10% to 13% for some even. Which one is more correct to use? Which one less so? Im not going to buy "better fit" argument here, though if we go by that, we can say some of the pashtun samples, like 20AF pashtun, actually scores 6,5% AASI, just because "better fit".

You see the issue here? Theyre not even real samples, and it makes it much more complex using these for people with lower than 20% AASI than example ones with 60%, especially if someone scores like 7-10%. This is why I rather use IVC samples than simulated non-real samples based on a component we dont even have yet, the real AASI.

Keep in mind the only non-AASI samples that scores any AASI/onge in my models here is Thai and chokhopani, which is 7% for both of them

If there were real SAHG samples out there, which there possibly will soon, and pashtuns score like that, I will accept that with no problem. I always use IVC samples instead, actual samples and not simulated, that shows the Afghan pashtun average scoring 8,5% AASI. But again, I dont care how much they score, unlike you who do. They can score 30% even, wont matter

Other pashtuns scores up to 13% even with IVC, im not ignoring them so dont accuse me of focusing only on certain afghans. This was just to give an idea, I wont make models on 100 samples, just these 3 afghan invidiuals + the average.

I dont like the idea of using mislabelled samples, that was my entire issue with mesoman, which I was wrong about
    Last edited by thisismyaccount; 08-21-2023 at 08:49 AM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-09-2024 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Punjabi
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 452
    Given: 821

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by thisismyaccount View Post
    Instead of banning me, you could at least man up and let me write what I had to say before banning me, domiz. But since you always lurk on afghan related threads on TA as usually, I know you'll see this:

I dont know about Avicenna, but I havent been lurking your forum around 4-5 months now. And it's only once a while, when Avicenna posts a thread about the looks of afghans. You always have to insist on how afghans are this and that, and how Kurds are whites amongst your jerk-off buddies. It used to be funny to see a 35-40 years old grown man like that on forums. But it got boring, so dont worry, I wont and havent been looking at your precious forum for quite a while. So dont feel special about yourself when it comes to me.

As for the model youre on about, I guess I was wrong then. It is a simulated Sample, not a tribal indian. Your buddy here just said that pashtuns at lowest get 10% SAHG, when your own model shows pashtuns at average scoring 9,4%, while others get lower. I thought he was like that turkish guy who used South Indian tribal samples.

Yes, I get it, there are pashtuns who gets higher and up to 13% even, never denied that. Just that pashtuns at lowest gets 10%. But this is using simulated samples, not real SAHG that arent out there yet. Simulated samples that supposedly extracted the AASI from south asian samples can be slightly off. If there were real SAHG samples out there, which there possibly will soon, and pashtuns score like that, I will accept that with no problem. I always use IVC samples instead, actual samples and not simulated, that shows the Afghan pashtun average scoring 8,5% AASI. But again, I dont care how much they score, unlike you who do. They can score 30% even, wont matter

Other pashtuns scores up to 13% even with IVC, im not ignoring them so dont accuse me of focusing only on certain afghans. I dont like the idea of using mislabelled samples, that was my entire issue.
    Who is banned?
    Who are you replying to?
    Last edited by turbosat; 08-21-2023 at 09:42 AM.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Pakistani
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Your fatheaded, mentally unstable, atheist and probably jobless too, afghan-iranian obsessed circle-jerk forum clinging dumbass, why did you insult me? When did I insult you? Everything I said about you is true, nothing insulting about that. Anytime anyone ever attached Kurds to non-whiteness, you were always on about how Kurds are whites and whatnot. Dont call me obsessed with whiteness, one can look at your comments. And im not referring to the goddamn same 100 pictures you keep posting over and over for your circle-jerk buddies. I think theyre getting tired too, but are just nice not telling their opinion to you.

You also are on about how Kurds "shares components with europeans" to bring yourselves closer to them, but try to deny any connection with people in Afghanistan and south asia, though funny enough lots of these components are rather shared with afghans(steppe, huge chunk of iran n from bmac), but ill get later on to that part.

I didnt plan to stay after taking care of you, but your circle-jerk forum is your safe haven, so thats more likely the reason why you banned me.

Clown, I literally just right now shown you the fallacy of using these simulated coordinates, not real SAHG, with how pashtuns can range from 7% up to 13%.
    Everything you dont like is "gibberish", and your word is somehow "fact", moron. Yet you havent proven me wrong.

I know all right you will look at this thread. You always do, despite what you claim, lol. I still remember how you went looking for threads related to Kurds and afghans that were like 1 week old and had no activity, so you could pretend being a victim online. So obsessed.

I can talk about whatever I want, you dont decide anything. But if one look at my comments and compare it to yours, the amount of times I ever talk about Kurds myself isnt near anything the amount you talk about iranians and afghans. Dont worry, I dont care near as much about Kurds as you do about afghans to the point I look for weeks/months old kurdish related threads on forums.

Like how theyre not alike west asians and south europeans are moreso, despite you Kurds being hardly closer to the most middle eastern shifted island greeks than the average west afghan, lol. You dont even consider them or east iranians west asians, so what does this make Kurds who are in-between west afghans and island greeks, but ancestrially much closer to the afghans?

Always talking about aasi this, aasi that, yet you literally share more ancestry with afghans within 3000-4000 years than with europeans, except some few west asians in southern Russia. Local pre-aryan Iraqi, iranian or southeast turkey + 30-40% central asian iranic from Turkmenistan, which is 15-20% BMAC and 15-20% iranic pastoralist, 30-50% iranic central asian similiar to afghans. Now thats a fact. West afghans are even ancestrially closer to Kurds, so are south iranians.

Always funny how this hurts your soul, even though you insist you share no ancestry or have anything in common genetically with people east of west asia. Even indians have some BMAC, their steppe admix is closer to that of Kurds than any other steppe admix in europeans, otherwise Kurds wouldn't be under "indo-iranian" linguistic category. Your language is much closer to balochi even and your pre-islamic religion would be closer to Vedic hinduism and Zoroastrianism, lol

As for that cute harappaworld thread you posted.

Afghans score much more iran n than gypsies are, especially ones mixed like mortimer who's like 43,75% russian/serbian and rest is gypsy. So more of afghan's SI is from iran n, not actual SAHG, otherwise even Kurds would score SAHG by that too.

Mortimer is like around 12% iran n, and iran N samples themselves often score 7% SI. That means he scores 10,15% SI without Iran N. The Afghan samples you posted will get 13% and 15% SI without the iran n, since they score 45-50% iran n. Then of course there are several others scoring 14-15% SI as well, which means 11,5% to 10,5%. The SI component itself is largely west eurasian, probably 30%

Anyways, congratulations for comparing fully-fledged afghans with an almost half gypsy, with gypsies even being 1/3 North Indian themselves. In mortimer's case, 18,5% Indian and rest is European + west asian. But looking at his mom who's like 1/8 russian who would score like 17,5% SI(gypsies normally score like 20-21%), it might be even less for mortimer, like 15% north indian.

As for afghan-south asian identification and aasi itself, I dont care much. I changed my mind with how I perceive afghans, you can even see it now since you still will be lurking TA. Afghans can score 30% AASI or 2% AASI, whatever. Im not nearly as obsessed that I will stay in a safespace forum and pretend to be a victim for months, as if the whole world cares about my ethnicity specifically, while being 35-40 years old lol
    Last edited by thisismyaccount; 08-21-2023 at 12:17 PM.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information