Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Liz Truss: We Import 2/3 of Our Cheese - THAT IS A DISGRACE!

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,666
    Given: 5,623

4 Not allowed!

I agree, no stinky french cheese for the UK. And by the way, no wine, no champagne, no olive oil, no tea, no coffee, no chocolate, no imported cars, no perfume and especially no curry.

But why not give the consumers the power of choice? If they prefer the british cambembert instead of the french then great, if not, let them have the choice. The supply will always adapt to the demand.

Is that globalist WEF puppet, Lizz(ard) Truss, becoming a commie nationalist suddently because of cheese? Seriously?!
    Last edited by Sebastianus Rex; 08-21-2023 at 03:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Autrigón View Post
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,386
    Given: 31,176

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    I agree, no stinky french cheese for the UK. And by the way, no wine, no champagne, no olive oil, no tea, no coffee, no chocolate, no imported cars, no perfume and especially no curry.

But why not give the consumers the power of choice? If they prefer the british cambembert instead of the french then great, if not, let them have the choice. The supply will always adapt to the demand.

Is that globalist WEF puppet, Lizz(ard) Truss, becoming a commie nationalist suddently because of cheese? Seriously?!
    the "WEF"...don't get lost in the sauce. It's like using the jews as the usual scapegoat for their fuckeries and fuckeries they do very well but it takes two to tango.

In reality this old white privileged inbred schmuck is running the show in the "free world"

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:29 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,564
    Given: 27,901

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post

Liz Truss went from being a national hero to zero as soon as she was given a new role in the UK government.

When she given the role as the Trade Secretary after Brexit, she was going around the world and signing lots of big new trade deals.... deal after deal after deal. She was constantly churning out loads of new trade deals with an extremely long list of nations, and she was supporting British farmers a lot, and she was giving speeches opposing woke ideology in schools. She did a competent job in that role and rapidly became popular.

Then she was promoted by Boris and was given a new role as the Foreign Secretary - one of the four most senior positions in the UK Govt cabinet.

She then parroted the wamongering mantra of her masters in Washington like a bimbo in order to get promoted to be the UK Prime Minister. She went out of her way to make belligerent and Russophobic statements and made outrageous demands that "Russia must be destroyed" - and she even threatened to launch nuclear weapons against Russia.

She was asked in front of a cherry-picked TV audience in this 1 minute video clip below if she was ready to give the order to launch nuclear strikes after being ushered into a private room first.

"I'm not asking you if you would push the button yourself - but would you give the order to do it - knowing it would mean the end of the world. I would feel physically sick, but how would it make you feel?" She replied that she's ready to do it. The sick audience applauded - much to the wider British public's disgust and anger on social media.

Like plenty of other British people, I was terrified of her becoming the PM as I feared she'd get us all nuked.

I used to have a long-time English friend on social media and one day she blocked me during a polite exchange. She made a tweet supporting Liz Truss who had just become the new PM, and I replied that Liz Truss is a dangerous warmonger and a globalist shill. My former friend took no interest in Ukraine or Russia, but she's a supporter of Liz (only because she's anti woke and wouldn't accept any criticism of Liz,) and she didn't like my comment, so she suddenly blocked me.

I used to respect Liz as the former Trade Secretary - but I ended up hating her as the Foreign Secretary.

Liz Truss didn't even know the difference between the Baltic Sea and the Black Sea. She said that she would send weapons to Ukraine via the Baltic Sea, and Russian officials mocked her geographical ignorance. She became a national embarrassment.

She had an expensive education and she didn't even bother to look at a map before making idiotic statements... such as angrily stating that towns that are officially located in the Russian Federation... "should be returned to Ukraine." She made a fool of herself with her ignorance and warmongering rhetoric.

I even posted some angry tweets to Liz Truss last year as I was disgusted with her ignorance and her warmongering rhetoric and nuclear threats against Russia.

The British politician, Brexiteer, and Russophile George Galloway summed up the ignorance and stupidity of Liz Truss in this one minute monologue. He also said in other monologues that she's a dangerous threat to the entire world as she wants to start a nuclear war, and he said that she's a manipulative deceiver who is pro EU and he revealed that she had an affair with a married man.

Liz was the shortest ever serving PM in UK history - she was removed from power only a few months after becoming the new Prime Minister last year, after Boris was removed from power.

We had two coups last year when the establishment overthrew both Boris and Liz and installed Rishi (another globalist puppet.) Boris and Liz are on the side of the neocons and warmongering globalists, but Boris slightly deviated by supporting Brexit - and the globalists demand 100% compliance with their agenda - not 90% compliance.

Liz Truss was removed after sending a text message to Washington last year confirming: "It's done!" only a few minutes after the Nord Stream terrorist explosion. Russians had hacked her phone and they leaked her suspicious text message to the public via Russian Embassies.

She didn't even use code language as she's dense. She didn't confirm nor deny sending the text - but she tried to brand it as "Russian disinformation". She looked noticeably shaken and pale and subdued in the following days after finding out that her phone was hacked and all of her messages were being spied on.

The UK Defence Secretary (Ben Wallace - another despicable warmonger,) was quickly summoned by his US neocon masters to a private talk in Washington - a few days after Liz had sent that text in a security breach. He had to suddenly fly out to Washington as they didn't want to speak to him over the phone - incase his phone was hacked too. He was reportedly given a bollocking in Washington as the CIA and neocons were fuming with Liz for sending that text message. Then she was rapidly removed from office by the CIA/MI6.

She's kept a low profile since leaving office.

Despite being a UK Prime Minister for only a few months, she will receive an annual sum of money of over Ł100,000 per year (as all former UK Prime Ministers receive upon leaving office,) for the rest of her life... paid for by UK tax payers. It's sickening.

But I'm still a supporter of Brexit and support buying local produce wherever possible (including English wines,) and supporting local small businesses and supporting our fishermen and farmers. All countries should support their own local farmers.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 08-21-2023 at 06:17 AM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

English wines won a record number of awards in a global tasting competition - picking up 155 awards.

There's over 500 vineyards in England and Wales and over 1800 British cheeses.

https://www.theguardian.com/food/202...ng-competition

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style...sh-wine-grapes

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

There's plenty of English and Welsh wines to choose from including sparkling, red, white, rose, dry, sweet, fruity wines (with added raspberries, cherries, strawberries, etc.)

Also English and Welsh wines are available with added spices, vanilla, oak, toast and dark fruits.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/food-and...ish-wine-week/

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

South Devon in SW England has a great chilli producer: https://southdevonchillifarm.co.uk/

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The garlic farm on the Isle of Wight, southern England: https://www.thegarlicfarm.co.uk/

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Tunisian olive oil is being exported to Italy, rebranded, and then sold to the UK as Italian olive oil.

Moroccan olive oil exported to Spain, rebranded, and sold to the UK as Spanish olive oil.

British pork is exported to Denmark then sold by Danes to the UK as Danish bacon.

How much more of this?

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Champagne?

Try award-winning méthode champenoise sparkling white wines produced in Sussex, Kent, Cornwall, or the other fine wine-growing regions of England.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Northern Ireland teamaker Suki Tea doubles production with Ł500,000 investment in its factory in Lisburn in NI. The company is selling tea into 30 countries worldwide: https://www.business-live.co.uk/manu...00000-26604858

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information