Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Alpha Widowed: is it worth it to go on?

Veteran Member BakersfieldChimp's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic Prussian
    Ethnicity
    Eastern European
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Fritz Lang
    Religion
    wouldn't be the first time
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,921
    Given: 2,391

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by InmostLight View Post
    \
    We chatted yesterday, and he said that excellent men generally do not marry, and that a successful man needs to be tricked or manipulated into marriage...

While it is becoming very easy for me to garner male attention, especially on dating apps, I do not want to settle for less than what I originally thought I would have forever. I could easily get "a man", but he would not live up to the standard which has been set for me. Should I just settle?
    If the guy thinks he needs to be "tricked" into marriage, he isn't the guy you should marry. He also sounds full of himself. He could have all the attributes he thinks he has, but being an A-hole about it is a definite negative quality.

When the real "Mr. Right" shows up, he may not have all the qualities you have on your checklist but you won't feel you are "settling".

I second the opinion that you detach from him entirely. You are wounded from a bad blow. Dealing with him is picking at your scabs. The healing process will take longer.

one quote.

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” E. Roosevelt.

One song...

This needs to be "gender-swapped". I don't know of a female singing "He's already made up his mind". But listen to it that way.

Last Online
    08-28-2023 @ 11:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 2,160

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by InmostLight View Post
    I am learning that the most important challenge will be for me to reset my standards to a baseline level, and accept that I will never have that caliber of relationship again. I need to be realistic if I ever want to be loved again-- this thread has made it very clear
    If a guy dumped you, it means you didn't have a relationship. There were other women in his head, not you. If you want a high relationship, you probably need to look for a guy 10-20 years older than you. For a 40-year-old guy, your value will be higher, while he will be a carrier of good genes. You, with your nondescript appearance, will be able to keep a 40-year-old guy 8/10.
    Усе буде добре!

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

1 Not allowed!

Btw

Nice try in trying to led us that he is the one who made you having those standards right now.

I used to spend money on girls like your ex did and than it occured to me why is any girl worth my money. Now I act I want a relationship and when I hit it I say I never wanted any and if she wants we can just be friends with benefits. They of course agree because of established emotional connection and hopes they can win me over, but then I dump them after I get enough of them. Such gullible creatures who think they manipulate men when it's the other way around more than women want to admit. I drive one old car which I use to drive around hills and off-road and one quite expensive car (especially for standards here) when I go to cities and pick girls up. I wonder how many of them would stay had I come to pick them up with my old car and how many of them would spread their legs first night I came to pick them had I came with my old car.

Veteran Member Your Old Comrade's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-06-2024 @ 05:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Northern France, Wallonia
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Utrecht
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Politics
    All Politicians Are Bastards
    Religion
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,190
    Given: 8,122

0 Not allowed!

Another reminder of how women destroy civilisations:

Yeah. 2015. They were singing to welcome migrant invaders. This is in my country, next city over. You can imagine the comments.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information