View Poll Results: So which is the woggest ?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • CHG

7 46.67%
  • EEF

8 53.33%
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: EEF vs CHG : which one is more wog in your eyes ?

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Great replaced white man
    Ancestry
    Steppes Thug + Farmer
    Country
    France
    Y-DNA
    R1b U152
    Taxonomy
    Paleo atlantid+Norid
    Hero
    R1b P312 first bearer aka "The steppes pussy destroyer"
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 143
    Given: 175

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    To my eyes the georgians look less woggier than the sardinians, among the sardinians there are extremely woggy looking types that will look even woggy for west Asia. Whereas I didn't get that with Georgia. Also, we are not talking about passing outside/inside of Europe , your initial comment was that CHG rich populations of which both Dagestanis and Georgians are rich in, produce more "woggier " ( i.e darker hair skin etc ) than EEF rich population.

The Georgians and Dagestanis are both lighter in appearance than the Sardinians.

Amazing EEF rich euro looking folk right

Sardinian are as much ancient néolithique european as though [IMG]Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2019_Marcus_Figure5.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	122977[/IMG]

Last Online
    02-09-2024 @ 01:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mesoman View Post
    can you post the modelings in which Yamnaya gets modeled with Natufian
    I don't buy that the Yamnaya had some Natufian or Levantine ancestry proper because no one before has ever detected it, including the Reich Lab.

Unfortunately, when it comes to ancient European DNA and ethnogenesis, Lazaridis, Krause, and Reich are biased and compromised. They're salty and butthurted and can't cope with the fact that the original or first Indo-Europeans didn't come from SW Asia but from Europe. Not surprising given Krause and Reich's support for open borders, unrestricted third-world migration to Europe, and interracial marriages and mixing. Krause, for example, believes that the PIE originated in Iran, whereas Reich and Lazaridis believe that it originated somewhere in West Asia, south of the Caucasus. The thing is:Krause works for the Max-Planck-Institut, which publicly supports BLM and wokeness. That should tell you everything you need to know about the academics who work there. Furthermore, Harvard's anti-European and anti-white sentiments are not hidden. Hence why, geneticists have falsely labeled PIEs as "Asian or Central Asian invaders". The geneticists, as liberal leftists, are irritated at*the genetic evidence that Proto-Indo-Europeans originated in Eastern Europe and were most genetically similar to modern Northern Europeans. In their views admitting that the PIE's homeland is Eastern Europe provides ammunition for white supremacists and white nationalists. As a result, they do everything they can to shift the PIE's original home to the Middle East.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kartvel (Georgian)
    Ethnicity
    Megrel
    Ancestry
    Megrelia(Colchis -Western Georgia)
    Country
    Georgia
    Region
    Georgia
    Taxonomy
    Neanderthal
    Religion
    Orthodox Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 428
    Given: 163

2 Not allowed!

I have an ultra-high % CHG and almost no foreign impurities outside the Caucasus. I am the standard of CHG , an ancient archaic preserved in isolation. I am CHG.
    The highest % CHG among the inhabitants of the Caucasian region is among the western Georgians - Imeretians, Gurians, Abkhazians, Svans, and especially Megrelians.

Last Online
    02-09-2024 @ 01:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by papa diddy pop View Post
    Sardinian are as much ancient néolithique european as though [IMG]Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2019_Marcus_Figure5.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	122977[/IMG]
    In terms of phenotype, there are not few Sardinians with rather broad features and a slightly prognastic appearance, but there are also many Sardinians with more refined facial features. Geneticists have concluded that Anatolian or Early European farmers are responsible for blondism and blue eyes in modern Europeans, which I find unconvincing when looking at Sardinians, who are mostly or entirely EEFs. Regardless of their physical appearance or woggishness, EEFs were still Europeans and a remarkably successful ancient population.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    YNWA
    Ethnicity
    The Human Race
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,385
    Given: 2,855

0 Not allowed!

[QUOTE=Avicenna;7788733]To my eyes the georgians look less woggier than the sardinians, among the sardinians there are extremely woggy looking types that will look even woggy for west Asia. Whereas I didn't get that with Georgia. Also, we are not talking about passing outside/inside of Europe , your initial comment was that CHG rich populations of which both Dagestanis and Georgians are rich in, produce more "woggier " ( i.e darker hair skin etc ) than EEF rich population.

The Georgians and Dagestanis are both lighter in appearance than the Sardinians.

Again, the notable ethnic groups in Dagestan and the NE Caucasus region in general aren't CHG-heavy. You're conflating them with NW Caucasians like the Adyghe and Circassians who are CHG-heavy. Yamnaya admixture is far more prevalent in the NE than CHG Kotias so using Avars and Lezgins isn't the best choice for CHG.

Also, disagree with your point about Georgians. At least half the Georgian population are Eastern CHG-heavy Georgians and they are by no means less woggy than Sardinians on average. Only extreme NW Georgians like the Svan and Megrel subgroups can be argued to be less woggy and even then I highly doubt that to be the case if my anecdotal experiences. Georgian wogginess is understated by virtue of them being the lightest pigmented West Asians on average

Last Online
    08-28-2023 @ 11:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 2,160

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaboy View Post
    In terms of phenotype, there are not few Sardinians with rather broad features and a slightly prognastic appearance, but there are also many Sardinians with more refined facial features. Geneticists have concluded that Anatolian or Early European farmers are responsible for blondism and blue eyes in modern Europeans, which I find unconvincing when looking at Sardinians, who are mostly or entirely EEFs. Regardless of their physical appearance or woggishness, EEFs were still Europeans and a remarkably successful ancient population.
    whg - blue eyes
    ehg, eef - blond hair
    It seems so.
    Усе буде добре!

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    3:28
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,920
    Given: 1,564

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaboy View Post
    I don't buy that the Yamnaya had some Natufian or Levantine ancestry proper because no one before has ever detected it, including the Reich Lab.

Unfortunately, when it comes to ancient European DNA and ethnogenesis, Lazaridis, Krause, and Reich are biased and compromised. They're salty and butthurted and can't cope with the fact that the original or first Indo-Europeans didn't come from SW Asia but from Europe. Not surprising given Krause and Reich's support for open borders, unrestricted third-world migration to Europe, and interracial marriages and mixing. Krause, for example, believes that the PIE originated in Iran, whereas Reich and Lazaridis believe that it originated somewhere in West Asia, south of the Caucasus. The thing is:Krause works for the Max-Planck-Institut, which publicly supports BLM and wokeness. That should tell you everything you need to know about the academics who work there. Furthermore, Harvard's anti-European and anti-white sentiments are not hidden. Hence why, geneticists have falsely labeled PIEs as "Asian or Central Asian invaders". The geneticists, as liberal leftists, are irritated at*the genetic evidence that Proto-Indo-Europeans originated in Eastern Europe and were most genetically similar to modern Northern Europeans. In their views admitting that the PIE's homeland is Eastern Europe provides ammunition for white supremacists and white nationalists. As a result, they do everything they can to shift the PIE's original home to the Middle East.
    Your essay reads like peak estrogen, though, dudebro.

Less emotions more facts.

Can you refute those qpadm runs?

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kartvel (Georgian)
    Ethnicity
    Megrel
    Ancestry
    Megrelia(Colchis -Western Georgia)
    Country
    Georgia
    Region
    Georgia
    Taxonomy
    Neanderthal
    Religion
    Orthodox Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 428
    Given: 163

0 Not allowed!

[QUOTE=FinalFlash;7788766]
    To my eyes the georgians look less woggier than the sardinians, among the sardinians there are extremely woggy looking types that will look even woggy for west Asia. Whereas I didn't get that with Georgia. Also, we are not talking about passing outside/inside of Europe , your initial comment was that CHG rich populations of which both Dagestanis and Georgians are rich in, produce more "woggier " ( i.e darker hair skin etc ) than EEF rich population.

Again, the notable ethnic groups in Dagestan and the NE Caucasus region in general aren't CHG-heavy. You're conflating them with NW Caucasians like the Adyghe and Circassians who are CHG-heavy. Yamnaya admixture is far more prevalent in the NE than CHG Kotias so using Avars and Lezgins isn't the best choice for CHG.

Also, disagree with your point about Georgians. At least half the Georgian population are Eastern CHG-heavy Georgians and they are by no means less woggy than Sardinians on average. Only extreme NW Georgians like the Svan and Megrel subgroups can be argued to be less woggy and even then I highly doubt that to be the case if my anecdotal experiences. Georgian wogginess is understated by virtue of them being the lightest pigmented West Asians on average
    1) Western Georgians make up a numerical majority over the Eastern ones. There are more people of Western Georgian origin.
    2) It is the western Georgians who have the highest% CHG and the smallest% of the steppe, and not the eastern ones.
    3) What does this phrase mean? "Only extreme NW Georgians like the Svan and Megrel subgroups can be argued to be less woggy and even then I highly doubt that to be the case if my anecdotal experiences."

Haplogroup astrologer
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Pierogi
    Ancestry
    Pomeranian
    Country
    Poland
    mtDNA
    HV4
    Taxonomy
    Central European Alpinid
    Religion
    Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Dating a Russian German man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,872
    Given: 1,360

0 Not allowed!

[QUOTE=FinalFlash;7788766]

I agree that Georgians and Armenians can look very pale sometimes however it doesn’t really make them look white in the European sense. Cause when they are bleached they oftentimes look like Pseudo-Jews.
    Example: Georgian-Armenian singer Iru Khachanovi, mixtures of North Pontid and Armenoid which appears a little Pseudo-Levantine

Last Online
    Today @ 06:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    YNWA
    Ethnicity
    The Human Race
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,385
    Given: 2,855

0 Not allowed!

[QUOTE=Frowning Man;7788776]
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalFlash View Post

1) Western Georgians make up a numerical majority over the Eastern ones. There are more people of Western Georgian origin.
    2) It is the western Georgians who have the highest% CHG and the smallest% of the steppe, and not the eastern ones.
    3) What does this phrase mean? "Only extreme NW Georgians like the Svan and Megrel subgroups can be argued to be less woggy and even then I highly doubt that to be the case if my anecdotal experiences."
    1. The majority of Georgians live in the more urban Tbilisi and Kakheti/Kartli regions in Eastern Georgia
    2. Yes, they do, but their slightly higher CHG admix isn't the reason for being less woggy than their Eastern Counterparts. The reason is because of the excess Iran_N in Eastern Georgians relative to their Western counterparts. Both East and West have roughly the same amount of EEF.
    3. Svans and Megrels have almost no Iran_N or Natufian hence them being the least woggy Georgians, not because of their similar amounts of EEF to their Eastern counterparts.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information