Religion
    The Way
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 494
    Given: 246

0 Not allowed!

Is that you? The voice sounds like the propertarian dude.

Anyways, it's good to encourage positivity but when we try to use spells we only give in to magic we don't understand. We should instead reject spells, such that no matter what voodoo is sent our way, we are fortified.

Spells mean nothing without knowledge and intention. And just like the genie in the bottle, your wish is never what you wished for.
    Last edited by White Swan; 09-02-2023 at 12:53 AM.
    "Virtue grows stronger at the wound"
    "There is safety in discrimination"
    "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the 12 tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting." James 1:1

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

Some lunatics say the Moon is harmful, and should be removed, they surely are unto some covert agenda. The moon is related to supernatural senses, I believe that the Moon can tell some truth through instincts and driving up creative inspirations.

The Curious Symbolism of the Moon in Literature and Art

The author Robert Graves took this idea even further. The White Goddess, his 1948 ‘grammar’ of poetic myth, argued that all Western poetry was inspired by the figure of the Triple Goddess, a female deity associated with the moon.

For Graves, comparing different religious and mythical structures from around Europe and Asia, this White Goddess figure is tripartite: she is the maiden (the virgin huntress associated with the colour white); the mother (the pregnant woman associated with the colour red, for the body and especially menstruation; linked to the full moon), and the old hag (associated with the colour black, and linked to the waning moon).
    Blue moon in automn, to me it foretells harvest, but not of crops, rather in justice. Blue signifies fortitude, stability.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,386
    Given: 31,176

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by White Swan View Post
    Is that you? The voice sounds like the propertarian dude.

Anyways, it's good to encourage positivity but when we try to use spells we only give in to magic we don't understand. We should instead reject spells, such that no matter what voodoo is sent our way, we are fortified.

Spells mean nothing without knowledge and intention. And just like the genie in the bottle, your wish is never what you wished for.
    Yeah that’s me.

Like I said, words are spells. Use your words wisely. Even Jesus the Master teacher used spells.

Spells are more than just abracadabra, hocus pocus etc. in popular culture.

The four “Magic” words such as “please", "thank you", "you're welcome" and "I'm sorry“…. proper etiquette.

When a man tells you he loves you, he’s putting a spell on you, in a state of enchantment, even he means to or not.

Last Online
    04-13-2024 @ 02:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British, French, Polish, German
    Ethnicity
    85% NW, 15% E, 100% European
    Ancestry
    Paradis, Bembenek Stewart, Traylor Traced to 720 BC
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    Possibly RM269 (R1b)
    mtDNA
    X2
    Taxonomy
    Atlandid, Dinarid
    Politics
    The Kingdom of God
    Hero
    The Son of God
    Religion
    The Way
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Yeah that’s me.

Like I said, words are spells. Use your words wisely. Even Jesus the Master teacher used spells.

Spells are more than just abracadabra, hocus pocus etc. in popular culture.

The four “Magic” words such as “please", "thank you", "you're welcome" and "I'm sorry“…. proper etiquette.

When a man tells you he loves you, he’s putting a spell on you, in a state of enchantment, even he means to or not.
    You left out "good morning" haha

I understand that we spell words, and I understand that God spoke the world into existence, and I understand that our King is the Word. But I do not expect to understand this subject to my advantage, as I agree that there are those who use it most actively; They are not good guys and they are the ones trying to teach us this only to their own advantage. Why would I learn to use spells from people who use them for evil?

Also, there doesn't even have to be a code, we posses the breath of God; Our words hold meaning. God of course knew every word you would ever speak, since he is all knowing and sovereign, so any "spell" "you" cast was cast by Him, and the closer we get to realizing that we are characters, the closer we get to God. Thus, I am not troubled by "spells".

Nonetheless, I am also curious as to what spells you can point out which were used by our great Shephard. I am sure if evil is using it, then it was first created by the only force who can create, and we should always explore that force. This does ring a bell, but I have long forgotten that information. I do know that the "Lord's Prayer" was given to us, even though we were also told that we do not know how to pray, meaning that the words are not all-important, but the intention and place from which it comes; If the mere words were all-important then that would mean that anyone, good or evil, could derive power from them.

Lastly, you bring up love spells. Humans were clearly created as a social species, we are already inclined to try and get others to be fond of us. Where would you then draw the line between a "love spell" and an act of human kindness?
    "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the 12 tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting." James 1:1

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by White Swan View Post
    You left out "good morning" haha

I understand that we spell words, and I understand that God spoke the world into existence, and I understand that our King is the Word. But I do not expect to understand this subject to my advantage, as I agree that there are those who use it most actively; They are not good guys and they are the ones trying to teach us this only to their own advantage. Why would I learn to use spells from people who use them for evil?

Also, there doesn't even have to be a code, we posses the breath of God; Our words hold meaning. God of course knew every word you would ever speak, since he is all knowing and sovereign, so any "spell" "you" cast was cast by Him, and the closer we get to realizing that we are characters, the closer we get to God. Thus, I am not troubled by "spells".

Nonetheless, I am also curious as to what spells you can point out which were used by our great Shephard. I am sure if evil is using it, then it was first created by the only force who can create, and we should always explore that force. This does ring a bell, but I have long forgotten that information. I do know that the "Lord's Prayer" was given to us, even though we were also told that we do not know how to pray, meaning that the words are not all-important, but the intention and place from which it comes; If the mere words were all-important then that would mean that anyone, good or evil, could derive power from them.

Lastly, you bring up love spells. Humans were clearly created as a social species, we are already inclined to try and get others to be fond of us. Where would you then draw the line between a "love spell" and an act of human kindness?

Spells don't have to be bad.

Make America Great Again is not only a political slogan but a spell.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

The English came from Angeln. Angling is a fishing technique.

Angel-ish. Angel, a messenger, especially of GOD. A man's best friend is his DOG. Mirror image. As above, so below.

Like I said, there's a reason why english became the world's lingua franca. Words cast spells like a fisherman (or ANGLER) casts his net. Jesus is the fisher of men.

Last Online
    04-13-2024 @ 02:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British, French, Polish, German
    Ethnicity
    85% NW, 15% E, 100% European
    Ancestry
    Paradis, Bembenek Stewart, Traylor Traced to 720 BC
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    Possibly RM269 (R1b)
    mtDNA
    X2
    Taxonomy
    Atlandid, Dinarid
    Politics
    The Kingdom of God
    Hero
    The Son of God
    Religion
    The Way
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Spells don't have to be bad.

Make America Great Again is not only a political slogan but a spell.
    I am aware that Maga is the highest office of the satanic church and that satan uses these things to try and do what he perceives as his "own will". Who hardened Pharaoh's heart?

I agree "spells don't have to be bad" per say, since if satan can derive "power" from it, it's inherently part of natural law (what God created) or else satan couldnt use it, nor can he create, let alone self create. But he only perceives it's his power. We shouldn't pay fear or suspicion to Satan's use of spells, or assume that we can "use" them, like learning dark arts from the dark arts teachers.

The way we use magic is without knowing it; we help someone with their flat tire, we take care of our family and friends, we have mercy on our enemies, we do good things and communicate with people the way we just do when we are filled with his spirit and follow his law almost intuitively. That is why satan cares about destroying those things, and it isn't his knowledge of spells that does us in, it is our own sin.

Using spells on purpose seems incoherent to me. (You're going to take advantage of natural law, like satan thinks he can, when natural law has dictated that you ultimately can't.) This isn't against you at all, I have sentiment for anyone trying to figure things out, since that is a good quality, though thinking you bend things to your advantage by doing so is not and will ultimately fail you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information