Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why don't I believe in evolution?

Last Online
    Today @ 02:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Andean highlander
    Country
    Bolivia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,331
    Given: 2,699

1 Not allowed!

Arguments like yours is what makes me sure that humans did indeed come from the ape.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-05-2024 @ 05:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    ????
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 453
    Given: 559

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    Arguments like yours is what makes me sure that humans did indeed come from the ape.
    Offensive to apes. Apes possess more intelligence over certain people.

https://youtu.be/Zz7ShiQqLQg?feature=shared

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

I also do not believe in evolution, the first rationale is that I can not believe in anyone other one to tell me all the truth, including aliens. If evolution is true then I will worship Darwin and Marx and many other commies too like a real pantheon, you will see how ridiculous it can be. Yet they will tell you do not worship me please but they will not stop me and continue to tell me more truth, including there is no god or gods, to make them ever more credible and promise more fantasies balalalalajumbamamba. But in real life they will continue to destroy the nature, make more mass consumption excuses, more irrevocable economic bubbles, more corruption hidden, more daily injustices...They can tell you that there is no devinity, but they will never answer to the most intimate problems in real life and will always try to divert attention from these problems. To believe in these people is indeed less than an ape, but some people are just lying as to their believes, I tell you I am ready to send my soul to Lucifer, yet being a believer in God, I will not lie in this because I believe that Lucifer does not like liars. Those liars are just petty little gargoyles far from being any real demons. I look down on these liars. Oh yea, they will probably cover your spirituality with quantum theories like conscious atomic world and microcosmos, tell that your soul can be explained with string theories or superstrings and then suddenly they will tell you there are aliens millions billions years more evolutionally advanced than us, try to overwhelm you with these "revelations". And they will prove to you that using softwares like Randonautica can prove that future can be interfered, making you shaken in your basic outlook. They are false prophets, not from that their revelations are obvious wrong, but from their own very ethics, which are twisted, principle-less, disgraceful to the extreme, the sheer existential vibe tells of shabby evils. Then they will parade elaborate herectic gatherings, to tell you they are with the high fallen angels, spread more conspiracies about themselves. All these are nauseatic melodrama for the lowbrow tastes. Whatever they try to insinuate, to tell, to impose, I know all of them are lies, shabby lies. If one can firmly debunk even only ONE of them, billions of them, the whole structure will collapse before you. There are many people who question evolutionism, but they only do it for temporal interest, like curiosity or just as a random break from Climate Change protests. Your own self-determinant spirit is gone, what ever you do will only fortify the lies, one truth against all lies, just one is enough.

Evil people are also being simply more selfish by nature, this amount of selfishness enable them to fit into the elaborate melodrama, which people mistake for higher society. They have to gobble up all the garbages first. Within the realm of falsities, the lowest truth is that Nothing Really Matters, this is what devinity tells us to brush away the illusions with the natural breath of the spiritual peace, so even indifference to the lies is not allowed, you must be zealous in promoting the lies too. All those who promote evolutionism, I know down in your mind you do not believe in it, but for some reason it is being passed around like a curse, expected to blast in some unfortunate hands. This is age is ridiculous, it is said the a mob is like a 13 yo child, but a whole masse around the global makes a real circus.
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 09-03-2023 at 03:21 AM.

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 11:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    turkÏc
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,973
    Given: 3,721

0 Not allowed!

What is so weird about a species going trough a bottleneck? And it is estimated to be 1.200, so we were almost extinct.

You can see in human dna there was a lot of brother sister mating in the past.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,492
    Given: 5,740

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilus View Post
    What is so weird about a species going trough a bottleneck? And it is estimated to be 1.200, so we were almost extinct.

You can see in human dna there was a lot of brother sister mating in the past.
    Never indeed heard this "argument" against evolution before, and don't see what it has anything to do with it. Many species go through those phases, some go extinct, some re surface etc...even at extremely fast pace in evolution terms like in microbes and such... but this is an extremely low IQ thread, so probably pointless to find any sense in it.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Switzerland
    Taxonomy
    Nordid-Balto-Alpinid
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,569
    Given: 1,083

0 Not allowed!

It's not like it's an opinion, it's a fact merely.
    Blue eyed honey in the sun
    Warm, wet and on the run
    On the run, on the run, on the run, on the run,....
    On the run, on the run, on the run, on the run

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information