Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lachin Corridor: Why does Russia allow Azerbaijan to block the road?

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,945
    Given: 45,034

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Far_away View Post
    Didn't Russia at end save a little of territory what was left? They will never attack you directly. The problem starts when government started to be anti-Russian.
    Exactly. Armenia wants its bread buttered on both sides, it seems. Recent Armenian actions should necessitate the CSTO to suspend Armenia or expel them from the organisation.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,237
    Given: 7,503

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by oszkar07 View Post
    Yes the mythical Orthodox Christian kinships is basically fairytales but whoever wish to believe in such fairy tales i can only respond "whatever ",. It is all about dollars and interest as always. Az is oil rich dictatorship and unlikely Rus will do to much for Christian Orthodox Armenia when Muslim Azerbaijan is good for buisiness.Real Politik is always the case.

hypocritical i agree.
    Yet,time keeps rollin on and every dog will have its day...but might be a long wait.
    Armenia is not a part of Orthodox Church, they have own structure which is in Monophysite heresy. Ironically, Orthodox Church feels free in Azerbaijan unlike in Armenia where it gets pressured by state and Monophysites.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Russia rebukes ally over ‘unfriendly steps’

The Russian Foreign Ministry summoned Armenia’s ambassador in Moscow on Friday to strongly protest the recent actions of the government in Yerevan against its treaty ally, including holding joint military drills with the US and sending the prime minister’s wife to visit Ukraine.

“The Armenian leadership has taken a series of unfriendly steps in recent days, including the launch of the process of ratification of the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, the trip of the prime minister’s wife Anna Hakobyan to Kiev to deliver humanitarian aid to the Nazi regime, and the holding of military exercises on Armenian territory with the participation of the United States,” the foreign ministry said in a statement.

Ambassador Vagharshak Harutyunyan was summoned to the ministry to receive a protest note regarding these actions, as well as the “offensive” statements by Armenian parliament speaker Alan Simonyan aimed at the ministry and its spokeswoman Maria Zakharova.

Moscow also raised concerns about the September 7 arrests of Sputnik Armenia journalist Ashot Gevorkian and blogger Mikhail Badalyan. The two were detained in a province bordering Azerbaijan on suspicion of weapons trafficking, a day after Badalyan criticized the Armenian government in a radio broadcast.

Armenia is a member of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO), which also includes Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Tajikistan. Moscow helped broker the ceasefire between Armenia and Azerbaijan in 2020, sending peacekeepers to the disputed territory of Nagorno-Karabakh.

Armenian PM Nikol Pashinyan has since insinuated that the bloc “failed” to defend Yerevan from Baku and made overtures to NATO instead. The Armenian military is preparing for “interoperability” exercises with the US next week. Earlier this year, Pashinyan told CNN that Armenia is “not an ally” of Russia in the Ukraine conflict.

Yerevan has also moved to ratify the ICC, after the Western-dominated court charged Russian President Vladimir Putin with alleged “forcible deportation” of Ukrainian children. Moscow has dismissed the charge as absurd and noted that the ICC has no jurisdiction over Russia.

According to the Russian Foreign Ministry, however, Moscow still “firmly believes that Russia and Armenia remain allies, and all agreements on the development and strengthening of partnerships will be fully implemented for the benefit of the peoples of our two countries,” including the upcoming CSTO exercises and the deployment of a CSTO observation mission to facilitate a peace treaty between Armenia and Azerbaijan.

https://www.rt.com/russia/582604-mos...st-unfriendly/

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Armenia is not a part of Orthodox Church, they have own structure which is in Monophysite heresy. Ironically, Orthodox Church feels free in Azerbaijan unlike in Armenia where it gets pressured by state and Monophysites.
    The Armenian church defines itself as Miaphysite, instead of Monophysite, apparently.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:56 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Southern Greek
    Ancestry
    Southern Greece
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Modern human with neanderthal admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,886
    Given: 26,289

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Recent Armenian actions should necessitate the CSTO to suspend Armenia or expel them from the organisation.
    The tall blond guys will only do so if the Anglos ask them to.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 10:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    insan
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,748
    Given: 9,033

0 Not allowed!

This conflict isn't about religion, Azerbaijan is less religious than Armenia. People should know this when they are talking about this conflict, considering Azerbaijan is rarely supported by any Muslim or Turkic country(besides of Turkiye and Pakistan) and Armenia is supported by Iran, an Islamic theocracy.

But I thought this conflict was already solved, I even thought Turks and Armenians will propitiate, since pashinjan was at Erdogans coronation. Well, nobody did care and dont care about Khojaly, Azerbaijan should straighten the mistakes of the past, without killing other people.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mejgusu View Post
    This conflict isn't about religion, Azerbaijan is less religious than Armenia. People should know this when they are talking about this conflict, considering Azerbaijan is rarely supported by any Muslim or Turkic country(besides of Turkiye and Pakistan) and Armenia is supported by Iran, an Islamic theocracy.

But I thought this conflict was already solved, I even thought Turks and Armenians will propitiate, since pashinjan was at Erdogans coronation. Well, nobody did care and dont care about Khojaly, Azerbaijan should straighten the mistakes of the past, without killing other people.
    I don't know why I should hate Azeris in favor of Armenians, just for them being Armenians and annoying pricks at the same time. I find whole this Armenian narrative annoying, they pretend that Azeris are some kind of Islamist force while it is not so. And yes, nobody mentions that thousands of Azeris were cleansed of Qarabag in 90s, like they're non existant. Lots of Armenians are literally living now in houses and property of cleansed Azeris.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 10:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    insan
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,748
    Given: 9,033

1 Not allowed!

I don't know why I should hate Azeris in favor of Armenians, just for them being Armenians and annoying pricks at the same time. I find whole this Armenian narrative annoying, they pretend that Azeris are some kind of Islamist force while it is not so. And yes, nobody mentions that thousands of Azeris were cleansed of Qarabag in 90s, like they're non existant. Lots of Armenians are literally living now in houses and property of cleansed Azeris.
    You are true, I always was pro peace and dont support wars, I even recognize Armenian genocide still support normalization of Turkish-Armenian relationship. People should able to say what is wrong and what is right, German media is pro Armenia considering Daglik Karabag is legally belonging to Azerbaijan and ignore this but they are literally risking a nuclear war if it comes to Ukraine and Crimea at the same time.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mejgusu View Post
    I feel like for masters of Pashinyan it's not acceptable that this issue may be solved by Russia, Turkey in any way, they need Armenia fully controlled with this issue being "solved" by West even through bigger war. Maybe they want to organize small "Ukraine" for Azeris and Turks in the region.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information