Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: BS about prosperity of independent Latvia before reintegration with Russia exposed

Last Online
    11-30-2009 @ 05:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belorussian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default W

The problem is not that you sound uneducated (and if you really are studying at a Latvian University at the moment your level of English comprehension certainly appears to be a testament to the rapidly dropping standard of education in Latvia after the brain-drain of the intellectual elite of the country, which was in Soviet times always predominantly ethnic Russian, in pre-Soviet times, German), but that you sound, for lack of a kinder description, like an emotionally unstable teenage girl of below-average intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by Inese View Post
    You dont know me and do you think it is a wonder?? I am discussing in my second foreign language with him and i am a student and much younger as Hors!! I tell you, let us discuss it in Latvian or German language and i will give you a better impression! You think i sound low educated if i write in English but it does not stop me to write my opinion okay?? And my question to you is what do you know about the Russian problems in Latvia please?? Have you visited Latvia to see what Russian people do here with our people and country?? No!?? Hm making a opinion from over-sea is not very high educated also! Could you find Latvia on a map without looking before? If you want to be ignorant please dont post in the Latvian board thank you
    What I know about the "Russian problem" is that the Russians practically built the infrastructure and industry out of almost nothing, funding everything with Russian, not Latvian, money. As an ethnos, the Latvians have virtually no intellectual creativity, which is in order to get anything done in Latvia - build Riga, for instance, an intellectual elite had to be imported from somewhere. Until Soviet times the intellectual elite were ethnic Germans. After Soviet times, the German elite was replaced by an ethnic Russian one. The problem was that the Soviets imported a proletariat along with the elite, and now the Latvian proletariat vents its frustrations and feelings of inferiority on Russians which no longer have neither their elite, nor Moscow to defend them.

What's funny is that Latvians and other Balts (with the exception of Finns, who actually have some brains) recognize that they are more or less intellectual 'drones'. In fact, the poverty of Latvian (as well as Estonian, but let's not go there) contributions to science and culture is so severe that not even the Latvians' all-consuming hatred towards Russians stops them from claiming accomplished ethnic Russian scientists who happened to be born in Latvia (or happened to live in Latvia for a while) as "famous ethnic Latvian scientists." Whenever you see someone whose racial condition is not to your liking, he's got to be a Russian, however. L-O-L.
    Last edited by Sventovit; 11-20-2009 at 01:46 PM.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Hello Hors

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    11-30-2009 @ 05:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Belorussian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Asega View Post
    Hello Hors
    Quick someone tell Loki to ban Hors for registering a sockpuppet account!

It's like the old skadi hysteria all over again - anyone who doesn't agree that Russians are mongrel subhumans is obviously a sockpuppet of the same semi-mythical troll, Ross.

In terms of wit you most certainly leave something to be desired, Asega... It's not that fun to engage in debate with an opponent when I can wipe the floor using said opponent as mop with my right hand tied behind my back.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information