H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,385
    Given: 31,170

1 Not allowed!

Don't be surprised if the markets drop further now.

This upcoming full moon on the 29th is the Harvest moon.

The harvest is associated with Cronos or saturn, father time, the harvester...the jewish god.

September 29th also happens to be the day leaving 93 days left in the year.

Take advantage of the markets now before significant changes on the world stage that will continue to shrink the middle class in the west.

Satoshi, the mythological character behind the develpoment of Bitcoin, is saturn.

Saturn is 21 in chaldean as you can see above. Chaldean is one of the oldest forms of gematria. Chaldeans ruled Babylon. There's a reason why they united with the Roman Catholic Church...or Jesuits.

his symbol is the scythe. Again, a good reason why English became the world's lingua franca.

Bitcoin's price action is based on the energy of sun and the moon. The sun and the moon are symbols of the light and dark.

The supply of Bitcoin is 21 million.

the Age of Aquarius is ruled by saturn....to be chained to the block, blockchain, in a cashless society.

It's very important that you see this saturnian essence in all of this.

saturn...yay, it's saturday, let's party (worship)... is the most worshipped in this simulacrum by the apex predator whose bloodlines go back to Sumerian times.

Everytime they roll out a new economic blueprint, it comes back to mythology and astrology.

Dow Jones will drop 10%

Last Online
    04-13-2024 @ 02:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British, French, Polish, German
    Ethnicity
    85% NW, 15% E, 100% European
    Ancestry
    Paradis, Bembenek Stewart, Traylor Traced to 720 BC
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    Possibly RM269 (R1b)
    mtDNA
    X2
    Taxonomy
    Atlandid, Dinarid
    Politics
    The Kingdom of God
    Hero
    The Son of God
    Religion
    The Way
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 494
    Given: 246

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Don't be surprised if the markets drop further now.

This upcoming full moon on the 29th is the Harvest moon.

The harvest is associated with Cronos or saturn, father time, the harvester...the jewish god.

September 29th also happens to be the day leaving 93 days left in the year.

Take advantage of the markets now before significant changes on the world stage that will continue to shrink the middle class in the west.

Satoshi, the mythological character behind the develpoment of Bitcoin, is saturn.

Saturn is 21 in chaldean as you can see above. Chaldean is one of the oldest forms of gematria. Chaldeans ruled Babylon. There's a reason why they united with the Roman Catholic Church...or Jesuits.

his symbol is the scythe. Again, a good reason why English became the world's lingua franca.

Bitcoin's price action is based on the energy of sun and the moon. The sun and the moon are symbols of the light and dark.

The supply of Bitcoin is 21 million.

the Age of Aquarius is ruled by saturn....to be chained to the block, blockchain, in a cashless society.

It's very important that you see this saturnian essence in all of this.

saturn...yay, it's saturday, let's party (worship)... is the most worshipped in this simulacrum by the apex predator whose bloodlines go back to Sumerian times.

Everytime they roll out a new economic blueprint, it comes back to mythology and astrology.

Dow Jones will drop 10%
    Didn't the dude from the movie Big Short just bet like a billion dollars against the stock market or something like he did with 2008? If so, then what? Do the banks lose money while houses become the sensible value of an actual house?

They say Saturday is the last day of the week, but who knows when the actual end of the week is, could be Tuesday for all we know.

Do you watch archaix? I ask because you say, "simulacrum".

How do you think cashless society will go? Is everyone going to stop using cash?

Does scyth have to do with Scythians?
    "Virtue grows stronger at the wound"
    "There is safety in discrimination"
    "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the 12 tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting." James 1:1

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by White Swan View Post
    Didn't the dude from the movie Big Short just bet like a billion dollars against the stock market or something like he did with 2008? If so, then what? Do the banks lose money while houses become the sensible value of an actual house?
    No, not at all. The markets follow the Hebrew calendar and gematria, they are always prepared esoterically for the highs and lows. That's their secret....Astrology, numerology, mythology is all bullshit, right? That's what they taught us.

The general public are the ones that get rekt.

They say Saturday is the last day of the week, but who knows when the actual end of the week is, could be Tuesday for all we know.
    There are 7 days of the week because of the 7 year cycle of the Shmita....the sabbath (seventh)...The days of the week are made up and based on mythological characters anyway just like everything else.

Do you watch archaix? I ask because you say, "simulacrum".
    No.

How do you think cashless society will go? Is everyone going to stop using cash?
    Well yes, they've been prepping the goyim for years...credit cards...debit cards with a chip...We will be chained to the block...the blockchain.

Take American Express for example. Their symbol on the credit card is Mercury...the god of finance and fiat money.

Bitcoin for example was invented by them...They create fud around Bitcoin and crypto (secret) currency on purpose....There are 21 million Bitcoin....Bitcoin is Saturn.

Does scyth have to do with Scythians?

Probably, Scythe is pronounced as SITH. Perhaps Scythian was another name for Khazar.

word spells.
    Last edited by Dick; 10-05-2023 at 02:59 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    Possibly RM269 (R1b)
    mtDNA
    X2
    Taxonomy
    Atlandid, Dinarid
    Politics
    The Kingdom of God
    Hero
    The Son of God
    Religion
    The Way
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

No, not at all. The markets follow the Hebrew calendar and gematria, they are always prepared esoterically for the highs and lows. That's their secret....Astrology, numerology, mythology is all bullshit, right? That's what they taught us.

The general public are the ones that get rekt.

There are 7 days of the week because of the 7 year cycle of the Shmita....the sabbath (seventh)...The days of the week are made up and based on mythological characters anyway just like everything else.

No.

Well yes, they've been prepping the goyim for years...credit cards...debit cards with a chip...We will be chained to the block...the blockchain.

Take American Express for example. Their symbol on the credit card is Mercury...the god of finance and fiat money.

Bitcoin for example was invented by them...They create fud around Bitcoin and crypto (secret) currency on purpose....There are 21 million Bitcoin....Bitcoin is Saturn.

Probably, Scythe is pronounced as SITH. Perhaps Scythian was another name for Khazar.

word spells.
    Okay that's all very interesting, but I'm interested in talking about the 7000 years. You mentioned the 7 day and 7 year cycle of Sabbath; there is also the 70 year Sabbath, and most importantly the idea of millenial day theory which takes to heart the scripture of 1 day being 1000 years and sees it such that the 7 day rest day was installed for remembrance of the ultimate prophecy which is the 7000 year rest, which is the millennial kingdom prophecied in the Bible. Do you have anything to say on this by chance?

And you simply say "no" to archaix which is unsurprising and okay with me because I think he seems strange. Why then do you use the term "simulicrum"? From where do you hear this term?

Also, I'd agree that society is prepped to stop using cash many years ago, but I can't see there not being an underground economy. Like say tomorrow that cash meant nothing, what will people do to still get by? Yes, many will make the switch, but many won't. There were even underground economies in the gulags, wouldn't there be always?

Lastly, I'd say scyth is to Khazar as Christian is to Jewish. There is a difference, though they are often somewhat conflated. Have you listened to Asha Logos on youtube and his playlist regarding the scythians? As a side note, what have you on the Oera Linda?

Thanks.

Ps, anything on apollos?
    "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the 12 tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting." James 1:1

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Okay that's all very interesting, but I'm interested in talking about the 7000 years. You mentioned the 7 day and 7 year cycle of Sabbath; there is also the 70 year Sabbath, and most importantly the idea of millenial day theory which takes to heart the scripture of 1 day being 1000 years and sees it such that the 7 day rest day was installed for remembrance of the ultimate prophecy which is the 7000 year rest, which is the millennial kingdom prophecied in the Bible. Do you have anything to say on this by chance?
    No I don't have anything to say regarding jewish fairy tales. I don't believe in the second coming either....Like I said, finance follows the hebrew calendar, since they invented finance, and that's all that matters to me personally.

If there ever is a "second coming" then it will happen during the Age of Capricorn when humans become clairvoyant and the world as it will be known will finally end....

the Ages will come to an end and reset.

And you simply say "no" to archaix which is unsurprising and okay with me because I think he seems strange. Why then do you use the term "simulicrum"? From where do you hear this term?
    Simulacrum? From art class back in high school.

Also, I'd agree that society is prepped to stop using cash many years ago, but I can't see there not being an underground economy. Like say tomorrow that cash meant nothing, what will people do to still get by? Yes, many will make the switch, but many won't. There were even underground economies in the gulags, wouldn't there be always?
    Lastly, I'd say scyth is to Khazar as Christian is to Jewish. There is a difference, though they are often somewhat conflated. Have you listened to Asha Logos on youtube and his playlist regarding the scythians? As a side note, what have you on the Oera Linda?
    The Khazars were a confederation of Slavic, Hunnic–Bulgar, Iranian, Alan and Turkish tribes who formed in the central northern Caucasus so Scythians = Khazars.

Oera Linda is fake just like Nordic mythology...Made up during the middle ages especially during the Renaissance...a mixture of Abrahamic kabalism, Roman/mediterranean mythology and nordic animism....Vikings didn't tattoo runes and Odin on themselves...they tattoed trees and animals....

the nordics didn't even believe in Gods....they borrowed the Roman gods and renamed them.

Ps, anything on apollos?
    You think "Jesus" is "Apollo'? the son of Hadad...Dad....Daddy Zeus/Jupiter?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    Possibly RM269 (R1b)
    mtDNA
    X2
    Taxonomy
    Atlandid, Dinarid
    Politics
    The Kingdom of God
    Hero
    The Son of God
    Religion
    The Way
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

No I don't have anything to say regarding jewish fairy tales. I don't believe in the second coming either....Like I said, finance follows the hebrew calendar, since they invented finance, and that's all that matters to me personally.

If there ever is a "second coming" then it will happen during the Age of Capricorn when humans become clairvoyant and the world as it will be known will finally end....

the Ages will come to an end and reset.

Simulacrum? From art class back in high school.

The Khazars were a confederation of Slavic, Hunnic–Bulgar, Iranian, Alan and Turkish tribes who formed in the central northern Caucasus so Scythians = Khazars.

Oera Linda is fake just like Nordic mythology...Made up during the middle ages especially during the Renaissance...a mixture of Abrahamic kabalism, Roman/mediterranean mythology and nordic animism....Vikings didn't tattoo runes and Odin on themselves...they tattoed trees and animals....

the nordics didn't even believe in Gods....they borrowed the Roman gods and renamed them.

You think "Jesus" is "Apollo'? the son of Hadad...Dad....Daddy Zeus/Jupiter?
    But if anyone invented anything wouldn't it be the one who invented everything?

Why would the "second coming" be in the age of Capricorn? It sounds funny to me, being sun sign Capricorn, since I understand it is all about being on time. Why do you say this?

And it is said that many renamed ancient gods including the Hebrew God. How do we know the true creator if we take nothing we can into account? Are you athiest? Do you believe evil has won due to its willingness to destroy goodness?

And I mention apollos who may have been named after the Greek god, but who is mentioned in the Bible, "I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the growth."

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

But if anyone invented anything wouldn't it be the one who invented everything?
    Reduce, reuse, recycle.

Why would the "second coming" be in the age of Capricorn? It sounds funny to me, being sun sign Capricorn, since I understand it is all about being on time. Why do you say this?
    The bigger part of humanity will develop the third eye, the unicorn horn. Capricorn in esoteric literature is known as the Gate of Death, the souls leaving earth always go through Capricorn.

This is when there is will be a split between the evolved souls (the good ones) and the regressing souls (the bad ones). From the Age of Capricorn there will no longer be an opportunity for humans to pass from the lower to the higher states, or as they say in the Bible, to be saved.

And it is said that many renamed ancient gods including the Hebrew God. How do we know the true creator if we take nothing we can into account? Are you athiest? Do you believe evil has won due to its willingness to destroy goodness?
    The ancient Greeks believed that Uranus is the sky father...the Levants believe it's Saturn the harvester/father time/grim reaper...this goes back to Neolithic farmer religions. Uranous is actually the god of technology (the wheel for example), the true god of the Aryans.

This is why "Christmas" or the jewish Saturnalia needs to be abolished ASAP.

Evil vs Good...Yin vs Yang...Human nature....

No, I'm not an atheist. I'm a 21st century Puritan.

I forgot this part. It will happen en masse. If you have a job then you will be paid via CBDCs. There's no way around it.

If you get a loan from the bank then those CBDCs will be called "Dinarid Swan" for example....

When you buy something with that loan then the banks will se where the "Dinarid Swan" monies are on the blockchain and who owns them....

The apex predators are taking advantage of man-made events such as convid and the so-called war in Ukraine to launder money right now since they can't once the blockchain is implemented.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

By the way my dinarid Swan, Pink Floyd is the ultimate anti-Saturnalian Aryan band that will ever exist. Their music is esoteric as fuck. The epitome of white Aryan supremacy.

The pyramid is Jesus, the bringer of Light.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    Possibly RM269 (R1b)
    mtDNA
    X2
    Taxonomy
    Atlandid, Dinarid
    Politics
    The Kingdom of God
    Hero
    The Son of God
    Religion
    The Way
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Reduce, reuse, recycle.

The bigger part of humanity will develop the third eye, the unicorn horn. Capricorn in esoteric literature is known as the Gate of Death, the souls leaving earth always go through Capricorn.

This is when there is will be a split between the evolved souls (the good ones) and the regressing souls (the bad ones). From the Age of Capricorn there will no longer be an opportunity for humans to pass from the lower to the higher states, or as they say in the Bible, to be saved.

The ancient Greeks believed that Uranus is the sky father...the Levants believe it's Saturn the harvester/father time/grim reaper...this goes back to Neolithic farmer religions. Uranous is actually the god of technology (the wheel for example), the true god of the Aryans.

This is why "Christmas" or the jewish Saturnalia needs to be abolished ASAP.

Evil vs Good...Yin vs Yang...Human nature....

No, I'm not an atheist. I'm a 21st century Puritan.

I forgot this part. It will happen en masse. If you have a job then you will be paid via CBDCs. There's no way around it.

If you get a loan from the bank then those CBDCs will be called "Dinarid Swan" for example....

When you buy something with that loan then the banks will se where the "Dinarid Swan" monies are on the blockchain and who owns them....

The apex predators are taking advantage of man-made events such as convid and the so-called war in Ukraine to launder money right now since they can't once the blockchain is implemented.
    Dicknarid, before I can respond to your 3 Rs response, I'll have to have a better understanding of what you mean by that in relation to the creator.

Your second point regarding Capricorn sounds New Age to me, as I knew it very well at one time. I don't throw the baby out with the bathwater though, and those wrapped up in New Age shouldn't either. So I'd take that idea and interpret it differently. I hold firm against the idea of a "chance" between being saved and unsaved; that is that all who were created to be eternal will be eternal and those who weren't and are truly evil won't, based on God's omnipresence, omnipotence, and omniscience- all who would be saved will be saved. So then the interpretation of Capricorn would be the end of the reign of terror/illusion of choice aka millenial kingdom of Christ and binding of satan and his henchmen for that 1000 year reign. What would you think about that?

I agree that the ancient God of the Greeks would be the true God as I agree with Hypolitus when he said that the Greeks received their wisdom from Moses.

I would also think that the spirit of what is now named Christmas is felt by many of these descendants as it is the same felt by their ancestors during passover; that is with some respect as to who is who and taking into account the truly faithful promise of the truly sovereign aforenmentioned God of the covenant, which is neither New nor Old, but ancient and renewed.

I enjoyed your analogy between "Evil vs Good...Yin vs Yang...Human nature...."

And I also have heard of the 21st century puritan but when I looked into the stance on predestination it was tip toed, yet I also haven't found a source which isn't. What do you find notable about the 21st century puritan?

And how exactly can't the apex predators of which you speak take advantage of blockchain once it is implemented any less than they do the current iteration of global control currency which we have now? It seems they would have even more power, not less. But that would be obvious; Can you draw out what I may be misunderstanding here?

And in response to your latter reply, why would Pink Floyd be so well known if that were the case? It seems to me they would have not reached that height if Satan's kingdom indeed held the reigns to the industry.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information