Macedonian Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 401
    Given: 632

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlight View Post
    Just look at what happened with the "US aid" to Afghanistan. The US is so powerful that Afghanistan overnight became Taliban-controlled, after 22 years of fighting to prevent that. I'm telling you, neither the Americans nor the West have any interest in bombing Serbia just like that. In the event of any action, we must be careful about our reputation. We cannot allow it to be tarnished with fabricated war crimes like the one in Racak, if you're familiar with that story, then you should understand how NATO found an excuse to bomb us.
    Agree here. That's all what I wanted to say as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlight View Post
    Surely it's not because of NATO's strong defence against Russia.. We don't know the true purpose of this lenght of the operation, but I don't believe that a country like Russia, possessing the Tsar Bomb, will allow to lose in Ukraine. I believe the delay is intentional, and Putin is milking the West with it.
    Also agree. NATO supplies them with the weapon they need, but it also sends them 'volunteers' - which are nothing but ex-pro soldiers or/and mercenaries. On the other hand, Zelensky is crazy. He basically holds captive 95% of all Ukrainian population by disallowing them to move out of country and by forcing them to join military ranks.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-09-2023 @ 01:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Far_away View Post
    And we did nothing. The few times that we could entered with army was in 2004 when they did ethnic cleansing, we did NOTHING and also in 2008 we could have send army in north at least to keep that territory and make deal, again we did NOTHING. Those are few times when we could do something with army, they were not recognised, now its really hard. West don't respect resolution 1244 obviously for them Kosovo is country. Yes they would bomb us again ESPECIALLY now because they can't do shit to Russia so they would gladly take it out on us.
    Russia would not help us, we are surrounded by NATO. They did not helped their CSTO member Armenia when there was war why would they help us?

count only on ourself and take back regular military service. 80.000 is too small for Serbia, we are like Israel, surrounded by enemies, they have similar number population and have 600.000 or more Tot Mil. Personnel
    Who 'we'? DOS, then Boris Tadic? You call "WE" those people. They are the ones who melted down our military tanks and armored vehicles, who handed over Ratko Mladic and Karadzic to the West, people who have done absolutely nothing, I mean absolutely nothing, for Serbia, except what WEST wanted them to do! And you expected from them to react on all this? MA DAJ...

Last Online
    Today @ 08:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,760
    Given: 8,736

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    I doubt that french do care about Kosovo or Serbia.

Well I might have exagerate a little. Not all french favor the serbians. But I assure you that in the nationalists/patriot/far right the support is real and deep.
    In the other political segment, I don't really know how it would react, depends if serbs are presents as nazis or other bullshits, but I doubbt they would care and involve themself that much

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jehan View Post
    Well I might have exagerate a little. Not all french favor the serbians. But I assure you that in the nationalists/patriot/far right the support is real and deep.
    In the other political segment, I don't really know how it would react, depends if serbs are presents as nazis or other bullshits, but I doubbt they would care and involve themself that much
    An average French worries how will provide his family for tomorrow, he will worry about some distant Serbia, sure he will.... Of course, there are exceptions, like Arno Gujon, a man who deeply loves and respects Serbia and even married and settled there. If we're going to talk about far-right organizations, they support Serbia because they don't consider Albanians as Europeans but rather as Muslims who pose a threat to Europe. I don't know how many French people share the same opinion as them.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-05-2024 @ 07:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I won't totally bet on a NATO support.
    Not all countries in NATO recognyze Kosovo independance (like Spain or Romania) and no everybody is for Kosovo that it is for Ukraine.
    And as we see the support for Ukraine start to lower in USA and some other places. So I would be surprise if the US go full behind a small unknow territories. Even if it wouldn't ask to much ressources to protect Kosovo, I don't know.

For exemple in France many peoples would support serbians if they get a good reasons to declare the war.
    My opinion:
    It doesn't matter what average French patriots think. France is not French. Its under Anglo-Jews control. Its basically last line of defense for the UK (true financial headquarters in Western Europe). If the Anglo-Jews convince you that its necessary to send aid to Kosovo in theoretical conflict with Serbia, your politicians, regardless what orientation they are, will comply because they are all cowards. They can simply say that soon after Kosovo treat will reach your borders.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Read something about him, Arnaud Gouillon, he is well respected person in Serbia and worldwide, where Serbs live.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnaud_Gouillon

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2 > A13912
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 1,500

0 Not allowed!

I won't totally bet on a NATO support.
    Not all countries in NATO recognyze Kosovo independance (like Spain or Romania) and no everybody is for Kosovo that it is for Ukraine.
    And as we see the support for Ukraine start to lower in USA and some other places. So I would be surprise if the US go full behind a small unknow territories. Even if it wouldn't ask to much ressources to protect Kosovo, I don't know.

For exemple in France many peoples would support serbians if they get a good reasons to declare the war.
    USA have their camp Bondsteel on Kosovo from where they control whole balkan. They tied the Albanians to themselves, Albanian population is very young and very loyal to USA. They choose Albanians over Serbs even if in history Serbia and USA was always on same side, ww1 and ww2, Serbia saved 500 USA's pilots from Germans and they repay us with depleted uranium.
    They chosed them because they are younger population, have good strategic position, and Albanians also have strong lobby

There was never any rights towards you! They have always hated you and will continue to hate you as long as you exist. Not because you are bad or good, but because you are defiant. If one day I don't see that defiance in the eyes of at least one Serb out of a thousand of you, I will know that you are gone, you have become slaves, what they wanted to make of you. I did not fight for the slaves, I did not fight alongside the slaves and you are not little Russians here in the Balkans, as some like to say, but you are big Serbs back home. And you should remember that.

Last Online
    11-15-2023 @ 05:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Zagreb
    Politics
    classical liberal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 92
    Given: 55

2 Not allowed!

Just wondering how many internet nationalists would be willing to take up arms and go to war like that. I bet it is not above 5%

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

And we did nothing. The few times that we could entered with army was in 2004 when they did ethnic cleansing, we did NOTHING and also in 2008 we could have send army in north at least to keep that territory and make deal, again we did NOTHING. Those are few times when we could do something with army, they were not recognised, now its really hard. West don't respect resolution 1244 obviously for them Kosovo is country. Yes they would bomb us again ESPECIALLY now because they can't do shit to Russia so they would gladly take it out on us.
    Russia would not help us, we are surrounded by NATO. They did not helped their CSTO member Armenia when there was war why would they help us?

count only on ourself and take back regular military service. 80.000 is too small for Serbia, we are like Israel, surrounded by enemies, they have similar number population and have 600.000 or more Tot Mil. Personnel
    While I may not be a fan of Vučić, he is still a thousand times better than the DOS, Boris Tadić, and everything that emerged on the Serbian political scene after Milosevic's fall, which has harmed us. Milosevic made many mistakes during his rule, he was not perfect, but he had his own stance and would never have allowed what these ones have done. They had a choice, to preserve their honor and dignity or to preserve "EU accession," and they chose the latter option that we are still waiting for, 12 years after Ratko Mladic's arrest. Vučić is not perfect either, but he works for Serbia, and I am confident he would not allow what his predecessors did to happen in our country. He thinks and acts as a sovereign country should. I don't believe he is under Western control in fact, he doesn't react because, even if he did, there are Serbs that would protest and it would be another October 5th scenario, with "Evil Vučić committing aggression, tiredness of war" and so on.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-05-2024 @ 07:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I beg you don't compare us with Israel. We should not try to emulate anything Israel does, good or bad.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information