Kwanzaa
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 2,357

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Abti View Post
    Haven’t you ever thought that maybe these clades aren’t recent converts? Just maybe? R-CTS6 able to be found in Kurds is also able to be found in Western Jews dude. There was a discussion on AG about supposed origins of some J-M172 clades most would be Mesopotamian or Anatolian in origin surprisingly. Talking about J-M92, J-L25, & J-M319 clades the latter clade of J-M319 seems almost Minoa-Mycenae influenced. A user there claimed he had an Roman converted lineage of the J-M172 clade. Most J1-M267 clades on the other hand seems to be mostly Canaanite in origin, that has been granted at least. And plus, I’ve posted frequencies of high R1-M173 stats for Jews of 3 diasporas so I don’t know what that means in this context.
    Firstly, Kurds are Indo-Iranians. Which means that their high frequencies of R1a-Z93 are perfectly comprehensible and expectable. Secondly, Sephardic Jews (whom are considered Western Jews) have negligible frequencies of R1a-Z93. Which led some experts to think that they actually got R1a-Z93 from Ashkenazi merchants during the Middle Ages. Thirdly, regarding J2 among "Mino-Myceneans" and J1 among "Canaanites" (are you referring to the Sidonian study here?), haven't you ever thought that maybe the two aforementioned ancient populations got J from Jews rather than the other way around? I mean, aren't the Danites said to be connected to the Greco-Mycenean Danoi? Didn't the Asherites occupy Tyre and Sidon for centuries? Last but not least, your stats are either BS or affected by sampling bias. As I've never come across any other peer-reviewed studies which said that any Jewish community (regardless of geographical origin) possesses such high frequencies of R1.
    “The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance.”

-Socrates

Banned
    Last Online
    01-05-2024 @ 05:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    ????
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 453
    Given: 559

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Power77 View Post
    Firstly, Kurds are Indo-Iranians. Which means that their high frequencies of R1a-Z93 are perfectly comprehensible and expectable. Secondly, Sephardic Jews (whom are considered Western Jews) have negligible frequencies of R1a-Z93. Which led some experts to think that they actually got R1a-Z93 from Ashkenazi merchants during the Middle Ages. Thirdly, regarding J2 among "Mino-Myceneans" and J1 among "Canaanites" (are you referring to the Sidonian study here?), haven't you ever thought that maybe the two aforementioned ancient populations got J from Jews rather than the other way around? I mean, aren't the Danites said to be connected to the Greco-Mycenean Danoi? Didn't the Asherites occupy Tyre and Sidon for centuries? Last but not least, your stats are either BS or affected by sampling bias. As I've never come across any other peer-reviewed studies which said that any Jewish community (regardless of geographical origin) possesses such high frequencies of R1.
    You don’t understand anything, Israeli.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alanic
    Ethnicity
    Nakh
    Country
    South-Ossetia
    Y-DNA
    J2a1b-M67
    Thumbs Up