Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,000
    Given: 12,785

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    You're not even worthy of being a turkey or even geese. You and logic don't go together...

What does an American turkey have to do with European culture? Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson are not enough for you as representatives of your culture ?

But can't you waste time with your American nonsense?

Until proven otherwise, someone who writes : " Spain is like a minicontinent with all the landscapes in the world"... means that or almost that..

I just added an "almost"..to makes it clear..
    Even AI thinks you're an idiot and AI is objective.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-11-2024 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    White Hispanic
    Ethnicity
    Criollo
    Ancestry
    Castilians, Bretons, Normans & Guanches
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Florida
    Y-DNA
    R1b-M222=>A10857
    mtDNA
    U6b1
    Politics
    Hispanism
    Hero
    Isabel I of Castile, Juan Ponce de León, Francisco de Orellana, Sebastián de Belalcázar
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,816
    Given: 1,581

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Annie999 View Post
    For those doubting; my husband is a scientific PhD. specialized on this, and climate change is 100% real. He doesn't play for companies or has any hidden agendas, so don't use that card. If you don't trust specialized scientists who are you gonna believe, google? Your 6th sense? Believe it or explode, as we say here.
    Talking about climate change is talking about the curvature of the circle. Climate has always changed throughout history. However, this doesn't mean that there's global warming or that human action is behind this climate change.

Andid999
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Uruguayan
    Ancestry
    56% North Italy, 12% Spain, 12% Basque, 12% Lebanon, 6% France, 1% Native American
    Country
    Uruguay
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U152
    mtDNA
    H1e
    Taxonomy
    Alpine med
    Politics
    Centre-left
    Religion
    Agnostic - culturally Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,070
    Given: 6,416

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Lacas View Post
    Talking about climate change is talking about the curvature of the circle. Climate has always changed throughout history. However, this doesn't mean that there's global warming or that human action is behind this climate change.
    The changes we are seeing - and that we're likely going to see - are happening at a faster pace because of humans. My husband study the scientific reasons behind this, through calculations and stuff that only scientific minds do. I don't want to share personal info but trust me he's a very educated man, with an impressive background on the subject. As I said, if you don't trust scientists who actually study and prove the reasons behind this, who are you gonna trust? It's like people hold onto their general ideas, ie: "this has always happened" and close their eyes and minds at proofs that show recent factors changed the natural flow of climate on Earth.

You don't see the urgency of this because you don't reckon the problem is real, even though scientific experts tell you so. If a doctor told you have a disease and need to take a medicine, you'd do it, yet you doubt this because some people doubt what they can't fully understand. And it's fair, because if you read a paper about global warming and climate change most of us would be at loss looking at the endless calculations and scientific concepts, but I choose to trust the scientists who do the work and get their conclusions. As I said my husband has no agenda, why would he lie? The entire scientific community is not plotting anything, trust them.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-11-2024 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    White Hispanic
    Ethnicity
    Criollo
    Ancestry
    Castilians, Bretons, Normans & Guanches
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Florida
    Y-DNA
    R1b-M222=>A10857
    mtDNA
    U6b1
    Politics
    Hispanism
    Hero
    Isabel I of Castile, Juan Ponce de León, Francisco de Orellana, Sebastián de Belalcázar
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,816
    Given: 1,581

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Annie999 View Post
    The changes we are seeing - and that we're likely going to see - are happening at a faster pace because of humans. My husband study the scientific reasons behind this, through calculations and stuff that only scientific minds do. I don't want to share personal info but trust me he's a very educated man, with an impressive background on the subject. As I said, if you don't trust scientists who actually study and prove the reasons behind this, who are you gonna trust? It's like people hold onto their general ideas, ie: "this has always happened" and close their eyes and minds at proofs that show recent factors changed the natural flow of climate on Earth.

You don't see the urgency of this because you don't reckon the problem is real, even though scientific experts tell you so. If a doctor told you have a disease and need to take a medicine, you'd do it, yet you doubt this because some people doubt what they can't fully understand. And it's fair, because if you read a paper about global warming and climate change most of us would be at loss looking at the endless calculations and scientific concepts, but I choose to trust the scientists who do the work and get their conclusions. As I said my husband has no agenda, why would he lie? The entire scientific community is not plotting anything, trust them.
    Bla, bla, blah...

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Epic, Mythical, Mythological and Biblical
    Ethnicity
    Español
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,540
    Given: 4,803

0 Not allowed!

On this occasion I was traveling in a means of public transport when the storm reached us, I didn't have an umbrella so I hoped that it would have stopped raining by the time my stop arrived, but it wasn't so when I got off the bus I took refuge in the first and closest bar, it was an old-fashioned and filthy Chinese bar, I ordered a coffee and at that moment someone interrupted the bar, hurriedly and stiffly while closing his umbrella, I couldn't believe it; Although on a few other occasions of chance he had coincided with personalities I would never have imagined finding him in that tiny and vulgar bar, what happened next does not interest any of you...
    https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-BY7449/
    E-V22 - E-BY7449 - E-BY7566 - E-FT155550
    According to oral family tradition E-FT155550 comes from a deserter of Napoleon's troops (1808-1813) who stayed in Spain and changed his surname.

Companhia dos Leões da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,185
    Given: 16,906

3 Not allowed!

I'm about to be persuaded, I think one or two more photos of rain will be enough to convince me that it's all just a big conspiracy.
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Last Online
    04-26-2024 @ 01:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    I don't need any hero..but Jesus
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,668
    Given: 1,754

0 Not allowed!

Ho capito cosa intende il docente, anche se faccio fatica ad essere d'accordo sul fatto che sarebbe un "errore molto grave".
    Il punto è che l'integrale indefinito non è una una funzione singola, ma una famiglia di funzioni (che differiscono per una costante additiva). Allora, il docente ha ragione a dire che, se k = 0, si avrebbe che:
    ∫k·f(x) dx = ∫0 dx = C,
    mentre:
    k · ∫f(x) dx = 0 · ∫f(x) dx = 0.
    Personalmente, invece di dire che la proprietà di omogeneità non vale per k = 0, la scriverei così:
    ∫k·f(x)dx = k·∫f(x)dx + C (C arbitrario),
    che vale per ogni k, incluso k = 0. Questo dipende un po' da come viene definito formalmente l'integrale indefinito.
    Per integrali definiti, il problema non si pone. Se F è una primitiva di f:
    ∫ₐᵇ k·f(x) dx = k · [F(b)-F(a)],
    valida sia per k ≠ 0 che per k = 0. Questo perché gli integrali indefiniti non sono definiti a meno di una costante additiva.

L’integrale indefinito di 0 non è 0, tutto qua, è solo per questo che il fattore zero non può essere tirato fuori dall'integrale indefinito. Il fatto che dal tuo punto di vista sia assurdo trovare l’integrale definito della funzione nulla ( che non è la primitiva: l’integrale definito è un numero ) non toglie che sia un problema ben posto. La cosa ha anche un significato fisico. Considera un moto uniformemente accelerato. L’integrale definito della velocità istantanea dallo stato di quiete esprime lo spostamento, se l’accelerazione è nulla ed il corpo è inizialmente in quiete lo spostamento è nullo, diversamente per avere accelerazione nulla e velocità nulla la posizione può essere diversa da zero ed infatti una costante qualsiasi è primitiva di zero, ma l’integrale definito di zero è sempre zero.

Se provi a calcolare l’integrale di Riemann indefinito di zero ottieni la costante di integrazione che può essere diversa da zero, invece l’integrale definito di zero da a a b in dx ottieni la costante di integrazione calcolata in x=b (quindi la costante stessa) meno la costante di integrazione calcolata in x=a (cioè la costante) e quindi 0 invece se provi a calcolare l’integrale di una costante diversa da zero che chiamiamo k l’integrale indefinito in dx è k x+c_0 =k(x+c_1)(dove c_0,c_1 sono costante di integrazione cioè hanno valori arbitrari se si vuole sapere con esattezza il valore della costante di integrazione serve un’altra condizione) mentre l’integrale definito da a a b è k b-ka=k(b-a)=k*int_a^b 1 dx..

Esso ( Integrale definito ) si calcola come l’integrale indefinito in dx e poi lo valuti negli estremi di integrazione siccome ti viene una funzione costante, essa calcolata in qualsiasi x ottieni la costante e quindi ti verrà costante - costante=0. Invece per gli indefiniti un’ unica primitiva è zero il resto della famiglia è diverso da zero e quindi non si può portare lo zero fuori dal segno si integrale
    Last edited by renaissance12; 11-04-2023 at 07:17 AM.

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,039
    Given: 6,628

1 Not allowed!

The rain in Spain falls mainly on Gallop's window pane.
    Spoiler!

Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 12:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celtiberian
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 399
    Given: 28

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Ok there is the snow in Spain...but there is not the thundra..
    Well, I have searched and I have found that it does exist in the Pyrenees (also in the Alps). although they say it will disappear

So If we consider the Canary Islands this would include jungle and dune desert, so it would reaffirm that in Spain you can find all the landscapes and biomes on the planet, or at least a reduced version

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information