Thread: Indigo Children - Fact, Myth, Propaganda or Misunderstood Truth?

Last Online
    09-05-2023 @ 02:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alpha Female
    Ethnicity
    Onogondur Bulgarian
    Ancestry
    They drank from skulls...
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Pontisch
    Politics
    gynecocracy
    Religion
    The Sun/ The Moon/ The Stars
    Relationship Status
    Not your future girlfriend
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 151
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!

Default Indigo Children - Fact, Myth, Propaganda or Misunderstood Truth?

http://www.indigochild.com/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_children

In the past 20 years the so called "Indigo children" became quite popular subject among some spiritual circles. I'm sure most of you have heard about that and even show all the characteristics listened, but that is not the point of that thread.
    However, according to me the way of developing that idea is little, hmm, "Multi-culti" and "Peace man, peace!", I agree with some parts of it. People who are not like others exist, doesn't matter if you call them "proper combination of genes and environment" or "high, ancient, reincarneited spirit". I'm not talking about the wunderkids, who are often called Indigo as well, nor the problemous children and autists. In both cases we can see certain mind problems, which are often excused by the term Indigo. In fact exactly this part of Indigo ideology I can't stand - it's not right to call mentally disordered people high in spirit! The other quiestionable matter is claiming Indigo started to mass appear on the planet after 50's, established the hippie movement and all related decadent subcultures in 20th century. This looks as a pure propaganda. I think people with different way of thinking were born during all known human history. The evidences for their being are in front of our eyes - inventiones, arts, philosphy...

Shortly, I'm interested to see what are the feelings and thoughts of inteligent, thinking people (because I'm sure the members of that board are) on that matter.
    “The truth is lived, not taught."
    Tabiti is just a paranoid Bulgarian who clearly has an agenda
    Void aka Dusan

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    07-25-2011 @ 10:42 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gone
    Ethnicity
    Gone
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Artisch View Post
    it's not right to call mentally disordered people high in spirit!
    On the other hand, I question the applicability of the term "mental illness" to many of the behavioral patterns that are currently termed thusly. For instance, my son is rambunctious as Hell. He's extremely strong willed, active and determined. Under current diagnostic criteria (according to the Army doctor who saw him) he could easily be said to have Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD). Can something like this really be termed a mental (or psychiatric) disorder? I'm sure that some people (mostly drug manufacturers) are intent on seeing it remain so, so that it can be medicated. That's really my biggest problem with behavioral problems being termed mental problems; a classification as the latter seems to make it OK to use medication as a solution, whereas the former is modified through behavioral therapy.

Thread Information