Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it really such an outrage to want to keep some of you're heritage alive?

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 10:16 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,205
    Given: 58,976

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpirit View Post
    I have a pale beige golden skin tone, that tans easy, hazel green eyes and curly brown hair. So here is the thing, this is what I mostly am, I have Celtic on 3 of my grandparents' sides of the family. German on all four grandparents side sides. Ashkenazi Jewish on at least two grandparents' side.

And then I have a bit of Levantine Arabic, Hungarian and Czech Slavic

and a tiny bit of eastern woodland tribe native American

The majority of the men I'm widely attracted to even if they are mixed race or pan euro or pan middle eastern; are mixed with either eastern European, Celtic or Levantine Arabic or Jewish, like me. It has been scientifically proven that most people are most attracted to people that have at least 20% of the same features we have. So, it is my natural instinct, and it is many people's natural instinct to do so.

However, I noticed if I want to honestly discuss what im attracted to, people want to call me a racist, particularly none mixed black people, or more specific then racist I got called colorist, because some of the guys I dated where part black or had brown skin, but apparently, I'm an a*shole because i dated people that where mixed with some similar bloodlines as me..

I bonded with a guy that is half black and shared many of my same bloodlines and it was one of our favorite things to talk about. I think that is beautiful to keep some cultures alive. But instead, society wants to turn, my honesty it into a colorist scale sh*t show..

oh, and to the woke if I were to date a full-blooded black guy and i preferred it, they would say that would be racist to. and accuse me of doing it to suppress my racism lol
    That is not racist at all, that is the very definition of multiculturalism, multiethnic etc.... People dont know what is racist, you can be full black and accussed of racism too like racism against white people, everyone can be accussed of racism do not listen to them
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Tradra

1 Not allowed!

People should stick to their own kind, not because of racial supremacy, but because mixing is not good for the offspring. It creates a human being in a perpetual state of identity crisis.

Det Nordiske Råd™approved Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of SNPA"

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    nordish
    Ethnicity
    american
    Taxonomy
    homo sapiens nordensis
    Politics
    reality>reason>rights
    Religion
    no beliefs - knowledge
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,671
    Given: 6,727

2 Not allowed!

Thumbs up exactly: mixing cultures/bloodlines diffuses and dissipates them — destroys them

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpirit View Post
    I think that is beautiful to keep some cultures alive.

But instead, society wants to turn...it into a colorist scale $#!+ show..

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,437
    Given: 6,783

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tradra View Post
    People should stick to their own kind, not because of racial supremacy, but because mixing is not good for the offspring. It creates a human being in a perpetual state of identity crisis.
    I fully agree to that. It's not about supremacy - this thought is even harmful IMO because what if you realise that you are not supreme? - but about identity. We do have old roots with an identity that spans over more time than our lifes. No reason to give that up without necessity. And indeed, mixed individuals often end up not belonging anywhere - you can not dance on all weddings as you say in German - and somewhat suffering in that context and internally not coming to rest.
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    NW German
    Country
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    Tronder (G25)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 739
    Given: 594

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rothaer View Post
    I fully agree to that. It's not about supremacy - this thought is even harmful IMO because what if you realise that you are not supreme? - but about identity. We do have old roots with an identity that spans over more time than our lifes. No reason to give that up without necessity. And indeed, mixed individuals often end up not belonging anywhere - you can not dance on all weddings as you say in German - and somewhat suffering in that context and internally not coming to rest.
    You of all people are the perfect example for a disrooted person despite your German grandparents and all you're doing to create roots. DNA can‘t replace growing up in a place. I know many people with parents from two countries that are much more rooted than you ever will be.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,437
    Given: 6,783

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by #Oda# View Post
    You of all people are the perfect example for a disrooted person despite your German grandparents and all you're doing to create roots. DNA can‘t replace growing up in a place. I know many people with parents from two countries that are much more rooted than you ever will be.
    If I'm not mistaken the thread topic is about what breeding partner to choose. In that context there was spoken by a number of commentators of identity and I much agreed to that.

I'm not sure why you now both switch the topic to being individually regionally rooted (which is something different to identity) and to me as a person.

But I can comment on that too.

Spoiler!
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    NW German
    Country
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    Tronder (G25)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 739
    Given: 594

0 Not allowed!

If I'm not mistaken the thread topic is about what breeding partner to choose. In that context there was spoken by a number of commentators of identity and I much agreed to that.

I'm not sure why you now both switch the topic to being individually regionally rooted (which is something different to identity) and to me as a person.

But I can comment on that too.

Spoiler!
    Something I had to get rid of. You cannot always prevent comments on comments that are not directly connected to the thread theme - that would be the death of all development and liveliness. I think you know that and only did it because you hate what I wrote.

Last Online
    11-15-2023 @ 02:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Guess
    Ethnicity
    Eastern European, Northern European, Levantine
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    centralist
    Religion
    What ever pages of the holy scriptures of the entires world,I want to keep or disgard
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 10

0 Not allowed!

If you think of breeding as re-production (and not just as a production) that implies that the breeding result is resembling you to a notable degree and in that sense is a continuation or even a substitute of what you are. This is how we overcome the (individual) death. We just re-produce and could theoretically in that sense live in eternity.

I think this is the most natural strive and instinct of almost every living being in the world.
    You are most certainly right. very well said... I never thought about it that way. To most people our children or decedents don't have to resemble us as if they are twins, but we subconsciously desire them to be somewhat of a version of ourselves.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Guess
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    centralist
    Religion
    What ever pages of the holy scriptures of the entires world,I want to keep or disgard
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by calxpal View Post
    I kind of relate and understand because before I have tried to discuss with some people honestly and reasonably why I would not date certain ethnic groups IRL and online since I had very bad past experiences around them and even have trauma from some of those experiences and a lot of the time they would just say that "all ethnic groups and races are equal" and "you're being racist you need to be open" even though some of these groups I still respect broadly, and I actually think it may be bad to force myself to be with one of them tbh. I mean I don't think I'm hurting anyone by having these preferences and also if they had degrading experiences as bad as I did I KNOW they would feel the same way and I do not have to have as rosy of a view as they do.

So I sort of relate although I'm not completely sure what to say about the Heritage part....but I totally agree that their racist accusations are absurd and very unreasonable I'm sorry you had that experience.
    And you have the right to do so. I have been traumatized by certain ethnic groups more so then others. Even ones Im part of. and if the trauma got to the point of repetitive, I would have the right to choose not to date certain ethnicities/races if though right now that is not the case.

It sound like you have PTSD from you're experiences, and being with someone with similar features triggers you're ptsd, so you choose not to date certain groups.. And that is not you're fault nor is it racist.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Guess
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    centralist
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    That is not racist at all, that is the very definition of multiculturalism, multiethnic etc.... People dont know what is racist, you can be full black and accussed of racism too like racism against white people, everyone can be accussed of racism do not listen to them
    exactly remember when doja cat, who is black and jewish got accused of being anti black. that is not even possible

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information