Hutsul, Ukrainian/Kuban Steppe, Polish from Ukraine
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 125

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    Orthodox are obsessed with catholicism, I've explained it before on a couple of threads.
    I would assumed he's Protestant. They're fucking deluded. You can't have Protestantism without Catholics/Orthodox lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas View Post
    It's a secular country like all the others in Europe. Is it a country with a clear Christian civilizacional matrix? Yes. Is Christianity and its traditions present in Spanish society? Yes. Are these traditions and customs more visible than in Germany? Absolutely, not only in Germany but almost everywhere in Europe. Only Italians and the Portuguese are somewhat on the same "level". Come to Spain during Holy Week and you'll understand.
    Almost all of Eastern Europe has those processions and are more fanatically religious, so maybe compared to western Europe. The times I've been in a church in Spain 1) There was almost no one in the church. 2) Rarely have I seen a young Spaniard in a church.

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 04:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Carpatho-Slav
    Ethnicity
    Polish/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tradra View Post
    Oficially I am protestant yea, but I trying to leave the prot church and get into the orthodox one, but the problem is that here is hardly any orthodox churches here.
    So Orthodoxy is Christian but Catholicism isn't? But you consider Protestants Christians? None of that makes sense if so, unless you don't consider Protestants Christians.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Carpatho-Slav
    Ethnicity
    Polish/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    A Norway protestant who buys russian instruments and whose hero is a russian witch?

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...=1#post7835381

Yeah, right. After all this time you haven't realized that on this forum at least 70% of members lie about their race, country, language, religion, jobs and many other things?
    I know a lot of westerners who convert to Orthodoxy though, particularly Protestants. Also there is some Russophilia among certain people in the west.

Companhia dos Leões da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,184
    Given: 16,906

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by andrzej View Post
    Almost all of Eastern Europe has those processions and are more fanatically religious, so maybe compared to western Europe. The times I've been in a church in Spain 1) There was almost no one in the church. 2) Rarely have I seen a young Spaniard in a church.
    No, you do not have anything that comes even close.
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Carpatho-Slav
    Ethnicity
    Polish/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    It used to be before it was infiltraded by crypto jews.

The Protestant denominations were infiltraed and totally cucked by similar jesuit backed cults such as the Freemasons and British zionists.

There needs to be an Iasrael for the MEssIAh to Return!!! He's not coming back.

The greatest propaganda by the Vatican was to convince Christians that their religion was Abrahamic..

The Ascended Master's teachings had absolutely NOTHING to do with Judaism (Saturn worship) or even Islam (Saturn and Moon worship). The latter didn't even exist then.

His teachings had more in common with Buddhism (awakening) or even a monotheistic verison of Greek Indo-European theology (Christ is a Greek word) and Vedism......The Supreme male deity in Vedism was the King of Kings and the Lord of Heaven, sound familiar? Also, reincarnation

The Jews differed from other people in the ancient world because they believed that there was only one God.

But according the Jesus, that god was not Saturn or Cronos.

Off with his head!

Keep worshipping Saturn on December 25th, crypto jew.

Ho ho ho.

According to Luke, Jesus was born in the Fall.

You think Napoleon and Hitler (both crypto jews or "conversos") invaded Russia because FIeLdS of WHeaT?
    Bro sorry to tell you but Christianity from the beginning adopted "pagan" notions, the Gospel of John is full-out Platonism and many early Christians were more adoptionist than anything, the adoption of the doctrine of the holy trinity would be viewed as pagan by the first actual Christians.

Yes, those people invaded nations because of some satanic pagan motive lmao, this kind of idealism is how you get people to fight against their interests.

Quote Originally Posted by KirillMazur View Post
    Religion was not abandoned in Europe. It was simply replaced by a coercion/motivation system that is more relevant to the current type of production.
    The economic interest in increasing profits drove this process.
    Exactly, but also that's what religion served in the first place. The Church has always served the purpose of keeping peasants in bondage or prevent them from revolting when their needs aren't met.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Carpatho-Slav
    Ethnicity
    Polish/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

No, you do not have anything that comes even close.
    You have no clue about religious processions in Eastern Europe lmao...

Companhia dos Leões da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,184
    Given: 16,906

0 Not allowed!

You have no clue about religious processions in Eastern Europe lmao...
    I do but feel free to show us.
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Tradra

0 Not allowed!

But you consider Protestants Christians
    Not really no, I consider Protestantism Judaism light, I never became a protestant, I was born into the Church. I will resign my membership shortly.

Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 02:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Vlacho-Cuman
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2 (I-S17250)
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,320
    Given: 7,523

3 Not allowed!

I do but feel free to show us.
    I have been in Spain on Easter day/week. They do have many street processions indeed. It was very interesting and different for me. Orthodox processions are different. Everything is different. There aren't many common things in terms of customs. I believe there are differences between Orthodox churches too. Living among Russians exposed me to their Orthodox churches, but the practices varied significantly from the Balkan Orthodox traditions. So there is that. Orthodoxy in the Balkans is very abundant in customs around Easter especially but also Christmas and other religious holidays. Funerals are also something I have never seen anywhere else before. The customs in Balkan Orthodoxy, though rich in tradition, might appear archaic or peculiar to outsiders. The commemoration of the dead is a neverending story. Anyways, I'll post some images of something street religious processions here:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1655056701_36_VIDEO-FOTO-La-Cluj-a-avut-loc-traditionala-PROCESIUNE-de.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	125231  

Last Online
    Today @ 05:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Coastal Syrian
    Ancestry
    Tartous
    Country
    United States
    mtDNA
    H4a1-T152C!
    Religion
    Catholic (Maronite Rite)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,804
    Given: 995

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tradra View Post
    Not really no, I consider Protestantism Judaism light, I never became a protestant, I was born into the Church. I will resign my membership shortly.
    Now you are completely free to explain this to me, but why are you looking to convert to Orthodoxy when every belief you harbor is based on hatred and non-conformism? You peddle conspiracy theories that directly contradict the doctrine of the Orthodox Church in a manner more reminiscent of an unfaithful born-Christian and is vastly inappropriate for a catechumen, using the Bible as a means to an ends, something to manipulate to create your own belief system instead of a work of reverence. Protestants emphasize self-interpretation of a smaller Bible and the priesthood of all believers. To me, it feels as if you reject the core, traditional tenants of Orthodoxy and instead are fully Protestant in your interpretation of scripture, which is Orthodoxy is meant to be done by not the common man, but the ordained clergy (Bishops, Priests, et cetera).

You cannot claim to be Orthodox either if you have not yet actually been baptized into Orthodoxy. I feel as if there is this new wave of disillusioned Western Christians who disagree with their faith but are not used to the hard work, commitment and high standard that comes with actual Eastern Christianity— to be fair, many born into Eastern Christianity have become like this too. If you are serious about Orthodoxy, you must commit yourself to it and its interpretations, as there is no room for this kind of meaningless rhetoric ("Protestantism Judaism," what even is this my friend?) in it. I urge you to actually consider what you are trying to get out of your relationship with God instead of borderline unabashedly committing the unforgivable sin in His name.
    23andMe: 100% Levantine
    AncestryDNA: 100% Levant (North Lebanon & Mount Lebanon)
    ܫܘܒܚܐ ܠܡܪܢ ܝܫܘܥ ܡܫܝܚܐ ♰
    My mtFull

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information