Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,586
    Given: 29,041

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    I know one thing. I hope that 83-year-old Al Pacino won't read your post! His Zoomer girlfriend just gave birth to her and his baby. At least, he likely won't have to teach his kid how to drive....maybe.
    Extremely irresponsible for him but he's rich and an actor and they live on another planet. His girlfriend won't care because she will have more than enough money for the rest of her life. I guess it's not that important for the child to have a father that will be around for him when he is a teenager? At least he won't be poor and fatherless. He has siblings so I think that will be a help. It's madness to me to have a child at that age.

Veteran Member BakersfieldChimp's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:03 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic Prussian
    Ethnicity
    Eastern European
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Fritz Lang
    Religion
    wouldn't be the first time
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,925
    Given: 2,396

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DraviXi99 View Post
    I think its over for him to be honest. He lost too much time on a internet forum.
    It is awkward for people to enter the dating and romance world. Navigating uncharted waters usually is. Most of us get through it in our teens when lots of things are awkward. Just because a person postpones this maturing step until their mid-forties doesn't make them exempt from the awkwardness. The OP has had little feedback from females to know that being more interested in their eggs than them is not an attribute women are looking for in a mate.

Veteran Member BakersfieldChimp's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:03 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic Prussian
    Ethnicity
    Eastern European
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Fritz Lang
    Religion
    wouldn't be the first time
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,925
    Given: 2,396

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    That's a good point. I was Mr. Right Now Jr. in high school ("he'll do for now since the studs are out of our league").
    It sounds like you had girlfriends in high school, That is a step up from a lot of guys. Until I hit college, I never dated a girl for more than a few weeks. That awful realization that the one I lost my virginity to was one of "those" girls and it was just my turn.

Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 11:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Roman
    Ancestry
    Veneto,Lombardia,Sicilia
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Tuscany
    Taxonomy
    Schizopid + Delusionoid + Minor Hallucidid
    Politics
    Ave Caesar
    Hero
    Caesar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 445
    Given: 2,364

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BakersfieldChimp View Post
    It is awkward for people to enter the dating and romance world. Navigating uncharted waters usually is. Most of us get through it in our teens when lots of things are awkward. Just because a person postpones this maturing step until their mid-forties doesn't make them exempt from the awkwardness. The OP has had little feedback from females to know that being more interested in their eggs than them is not an attribute women are looking for in a mate.
    I guess if someone misses that ritual on their teenhood it will e really hard to go through it at another time of their life.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,546
    Given: 6,495

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    Extremely irresponsible for him but he's rich and an actor and they live on another planet. His girlfriend won't care because she will have more than enough money for the rest of her life. I guess it's not that important for the child to have a father that will be around for him when he is a teenager? At least he won't be poor and fatherless. He has siblings so I think that will be a help. It's madness to me to have a child at that age.
    I wouldn't do it, but to each his own. My guess is that Al did it for bragging rights to show that the old man still has gas in his tank.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,546
    Given: 6,495

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BakersfieldChimp View Post
    It sounds like you had girlfriends in high school, That is a step up from a lot of guys. Until I hit college, I never dated a girl for more than a few weeks. That awful realization that the one I lost my virginity to was one of "those" girls and it was just my turn.
    I didn't really date until I got to college. I had a high school girl *friend*....with (cough) benefits.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-27-2024 @ 10:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Chechnya
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 610
    Given: 2,309

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    I doubt that swedes from Stockholm are differents from germans in Berlin. But your maybe a rural girl, i have no idea. The point is the american society is far more conservative and religious than West Europe. I dont know any german or hungarian who are going to church. Churches does not really works as religious places but rather as museums or historical places unlike in USA. American politicians often quote things from the Bible, or they use nuns during the election campaign, these things would be absolutely unimaginable in Europe.
    So when Richie says that he wants 20 years old wife, it sounds weird for americans because they have been socialized by a pretty christian society, but it doesnt sounds strange in Europe which is Sodom and Gomorrah. European kids will be adults much earlier and they can do many things what american kids cant at this age.
    Compared to american standards Richie has a very liberal sexual mindset. I would not be surprised if he has many fetish or fantasy and he is repressing his such feeling with the Bible.
    Do people just pray at home or in private by themselves?

I'm assuming a lot of "christians" in Europe are deists?

I'm wondering though how does dechristianization in Europe happens? Liberalism, capitalism and rise in living standards?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-27-2024 @ 10:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Chechnya
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 610
    Given: 2,309

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    It is not only about growing up in country side. Your hobbies, your personality, your self-knowledge, your self-respects etc. will influence too. Or how strong minded you are (as a teenager). Will you simply follow and do the same things as others, or will you keep your own mind?

I'm one who will whip myself pretty hard after mistakes. I hate them. Perhaps partly because of that I tend to avoid those, especially so called moralic hangovers. Always had so. One interesting point here is that I'm not religious person at all, never been so. Even my parents are not religious. All that simply comes from myself. How I have wanted to live. Lastly add that figure skating. As a teenager I had time nothing else than my school and my trainings.

Stockholm vs Berlin? I have been in few bigger cities in Germany (between Hamburg to Munchen) and did not see much of differences to Sweden. But again, ''idiots'' can be found everywhere, right?

Americans? More concervatite, more religiuos and more rednecks; all that eat the same time => what a ''fantastic'' mix ?
    Interesting. By not being religious at all, do you believe in God/creator or some divine being or just not practicing? Are you more of a deist or agnostic? Just confuse because you put "Lutheran" in the religion section.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:44 AM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 71

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DraviXi99 View Post
    The country side is usually the least bad part of the country. Of any country actually. Less faggost and all that.
    With TV and the internet, degeneracy is already everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    No, it really isn't. That doesn't measure your body fat and anyone knows this. It was created by Jews and only works for small Chinese females. You can have a "healthy" BMI and be too fat or vice versa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallop View Post
    What are you saying, that man is ugly for Spain. It does not look Spanish at all.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,760
    Given: 8,736

1 Not allowed!

I didn't read everything. Did you try mail order bride?

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread Information