Ranka Kuić wrota a book named Red and white ,Serbian and Celtic parallels

about the book
This book by late Mrs. Ranka Kuić on Serbian-Celtic language parallels becomes an indispensable place in any serious research of our Serbian language. Etymology itself or, more broadly, paleolinguistics belongs to the most slippery area of ​​humanistic disciplines and Mrs. Kuić evidently survives on that ice: That's why the most important thing was done - Mrs. Kuić dug up the long-buried road from Wales to Pomerania, showing us its wonderful plates - old words in fragments; and whether the Celts first went from "Cardiff to Belgrade" or whether it was the other way around is ephemeral at this moment...
What, however, can be of particular interest to our Serbian audience is certainly the text of the "Prizren tablet" which pushes the boundaries of proven Serbian literacy through a truly incredible example of linguistic confusion, proving our presence here many centuries before that famous and unfortunately official seventh century of our era!
Heres Ranka Kuić

and her book in pdf format
https://www.scribd.com/doc/175611500...Keltski-Jezik#
and heres an interview with her
https://www.danas.rs/vesti/drustvo/r...anka-velsanka/
quote from the interview
I happened to be in Prizren at the exact moment when the river Bistrica washed away part of its bank. A three-part monument, part of the necropolis, appeared before my eyes. I see an inscription in corrupted Latin (my father taught me Latin as if I was going to be Latin), on the third part of the monument I notice the word: Praotcem - dear mother , so it's Old Serbian with tc. Other words are in Celtic and Hebrew. I went to heaven, can you think of finding a Serbian word from that period? According to the epigraphic arrangement of the monument, it dates from the 1st to the 3rd century AD. What a 7th century! The Slavs came here much earlier than the "German school" claims. Thus, Serbian and Celtic words were found together on a stone monument from almost 2,000 years ago.
I discovered that the names of 15 of our rivers contain the names of Celtic goddesses of water and rivers, as well as the Celtic names of many cities in Pannonia, which end with tina and tun," said Professor Kuić. "For example, Morava: MOR plus AVA (suffix for river) - Mor is the Celtic prefix for girl, together they give: girl-river. The Welsh believed in fairies, as did the Serbs. The name of the fairies Ravijojla does not exist in our neighborhood, but therefore in Celtic it means crazy, debaucherous woman. That's how our Villa Ravijojla was".
professor Ranka Kuić was born in 1925 in Sarajevo. In addition to the academic title of the Welsh Academy of Sciences (for deciphering the English word penguin as a feathered skunk in Celtic), she held the title of scientific associate of the Institute of Linguistics in London. She was recognized for many scientific works in comparativistics (the relationship between Serbian literature and European literature), where she discovered significant facts about the relationship between the ancient Celtic language, Welsh, and Serbian, Celtic culture and folklore, and Serbian. She is the author of the anthology of Celtic poetry "Under the white sky a red dragon" and the study "Red and white - Serbian-Celtic language parallels"