Germany
    Taxonomy
    Tronder (G25)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 760
    Given: 596

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    Oda is the same deranged type who wants to change the color of smileys and make safe spaces, maybe without emojis.

Nobody should give a damn.

You dont know anything about "Mary Poppins", Petalpusher. Just stop it. Btw, I dont like you too, but I ignore you instead of attacking.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:44 AM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,501
    Given: 5,742

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by #Oda# View Post
    You dont know anything about "Mary Poppins", Petalpusher. Just stop it.
    I can make a thread about all my sexual assaults by women but im not sure that would interest many people.

Btw, I dont like you too, but I ignore you instead of attacking.
    Of course you don't, we should all take that as a good sanity test. That was the plan when i replied to you in my thread, let's agree to keep it that way then.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    NW German
    Country
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    Tronder (G25)
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I can make a thread about all my sexual assaults by women but im not sure that would interest many people.

Of course you don't, we should all take that as a good sanity test. That was the plan when i replied to you in my thread, let's agree to keep it that way then.
    I even can't remember that reply in your thread, but that's a good idea, Petalpusher.

(Only one point still, I have always had on my mind, since we meet here: It was all correct except the endurance thing, as far as I am aware, if you might recall that. I don't know anymore in which thread it was.)

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I even can't remember that reply in your thread, but that's a good idea, Petalpusher.

(Only one point still, I have always had on my mind, since we meet here: It was all correct except the endurance thing, as far as I am aware, if you might recall that. I don't know anymore in which thread it was.)
    The endurance thing? I don't know what you are talking about, most of the time i don't even understand you anyway, along another German member, and i mean the english in your posts. Sometimes it makes me wonder... then i just skip them.

Is it again some rapist accusation? You realize how many lives have been actually destroyed by accusations like that recently and then proven to be false by the justice system? You don't help women, you are their worst ennemy, to the point now any dude being accused of that type of thing, everbody starts to wonder if it's legit or another one seeking revenge because she indeed "doesn't like the guy" (anymore) or just want to extort money. You ve perfectly illustrated that once again, why you should never be taken seriously, congratulations. Imagine thinking that because of a smiley and everything else you could convince yourself in that twisty mind, it's vertiginous. The problem is it makes the real victims untrustworthy now you guys see rapists everywhere.

I could explain why for the vast majority of men, rape is not even exciting at all (unless maybe you ask very nicely) and why we would happily beat the shit out of any of them, but that would be a long explanation.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    NW German
    Country
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    Tronder (G25)
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The endurance thing? I don't know what you are talking about, most of the time i don't even understand you anyway, along another German member, and i mean the english in your posts. Sometimes it makes me wonder... then i just skip them.

Is it again some rapist accusation? You realize how many lives have been actually destroyed by accusations like that recently and then proven to be false by the justice system? You don't help women, you are their worst ennemy, to the point now any dude being accused of that type of thing, everbody starts to wonder if it's legit or another one seeking revenge because she indeed "doesn't like the guy" (anymore) or just want to extort money. You ve perfectly illustrated that once again, why you should never be taken seriously, congratulations. Imagine thinking that because of a smiley and everything else you could convince yourself in that twisty mind, it's vertiginous. The problem is it makes the real victims untrustworthy now you guys see rapists everywhere.

I could explain why for the vast majority of men, rape is not even exciting at all (unless maybe you ask very nicely) and why we would happily beat the shit out of any of them, but that would be a long explanation.
    I do not know what endurance might have to do with rapes, but as you want to stretch this topic instead of sticking to our bargain of ignoring:
    That rolleyes smiley just showed that he doesn't take the point I made seriously. The same point was made by CFG recently in the Croatian thread btw.

My English isn't flawless, but not as hard to understand as rothaer‘s sometimes, you probably alluded to, who's complicated in German as well btw.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,275
    Given: 13,636

1 Not allowed!

Then I'm glad I misinterpreted.
    If you accuse me falsely of rape one more time I am going to rape you.

Oda is the same deranged type who wants to change the color of smileys and make safe spaces, maybe without emojis.
    Nobody should give a damn.[/QUOTE]

She thinks that men are inherently rapists and that sluts control rape rate. A modern feminist. And probably thinks that MENA immigrants are the least rapey.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I do not know what endurance might have to do with rapes, but as you want to stretch this topic instead of sticking to our bargain of ignoring:
    That rolleyes smiley just showed that he doesn't take the point I made seriously. The same point was made by CFG recently in the Croatian thread btw.

My English isn't flawless, but not as hard to understand as rothaer‘s sometimes, you probably alluded to, who's complicated in German as well btw.
    Are you talking about the post i stated women could do well in endurance racing? Yeah you disagree with everything except when that's a positive, how surprising.

Rolling eyes until sprain is the least we could do reading this particular post of yours. Implying that if whores didn't exist we would all be rapists, is ... i can't even begin, and he probably couldn't either, hence the mocking smiley. Let's leave it there.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    NW German
    Country
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    Tronder (G25)
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Are you talking about the post i stated women could do well in endurance racing? Yeah you disagree with everything except when that's a positive, how surprising.

Rolling eyes until sprain is the least we could do reading this particular post of yours. Implying that if whores didn't exist we would all be rapists, is ... i can't even begin, and he probably couldn't either, hence the mocking smiley. Let's leave it there.
    What a drivel again (but very suitable to pigeon-hole and vilify, I understand). I agree to 4 of 5 items, but endurance, the 5th, is not right, as far as my knowing goes. Feel free to correct me, Mr. Superschlau.

I explained the rolleyes thing. The men hating giga feminist category, you put me in, is simply nonsense, but do what's feeling good for you.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What a drivel again (but very suitable to pigeon-hole and vilify, I understand). I agree to 4 of 5 items, but endurance, the 5th, is not right, as far as my knowing goes. Feel free to correct me, Mr. Superschlau.

I explained the rolleyes thing. The men hating giga feminist category, you put me in, is simply nonsense, but do what's feeling good for you.
    Im honestly trying to decipher this message again, so now i believe you might be talking about another post where i listed why white women were "better" in a semi serious way. Of course some took the bait at face value 100% and i love them for that, but then i don't remember anything about endurance so it may or may not be that one. Just show us a link so we can have due process and a fair online trial.

Ps : I know it's tempting to taunt in your native language but i still have ptsd from my German classes. No low blow like that between us please.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    NW German
    Country
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    Tronder (G25)
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Im honestly trying to decipher this message again, so now i believe you might be talking about another post where i listed why white women were "better" in a semi serious way. Of course some took the bait at face value 100% and i love them for that, but then i don't remember anything about endurance so it may or may not be that one. Just show us a link so we can have due process and a fair online trial.
    I don't get all notifications lately ...
    Unfortunately I deleted the link and forgot the name of the thread where it was. I just can say it was about male-female comparison of physical abilities, such as strength, speed, … I think it were 5 and one of them was endurance. In 4 fields men are superior, but this does not apply to endurance, which was stated wrongly in the thread by you and CosmoLady, as far as I know.

a source, however some years old: https://www.freeletics.com/de/blog/p...r-als-maenner/

Ps : I know it's tempting to taunt in your native language but i still have ptsd from my German classes. No low blow like that between us please.
    Okay.

Page 141 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142 LastLast

Thread Information