Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do Russians Think About Stalin?

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,238
    Given: 7,503

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KirillMazur View Post
    because TV is defeating the refrigerator at the moment
    How's your fridge? I can't get your point, I feel like you don't have problems both with refrigerator fullness and influence of TV on your life. Maybe the problem is having a lot of free time?

Last Online
    04-26-2024 @ 06:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,643
    Given: 5,916

1 Not allowed!

There were many mature persons with family and property, belongings, whose life was established, who weren't outcasts or marginals. Then things like covid came and lives of many changed.
    Do what you should.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumata View Post
    There were many mature persons with family and property, belongings, whose life was established, who weren't outcasts or marginals. Then things like covid came and lives of many changed.
    And what's then? Should they hang themselves? It's just as insane, as consciously wishing the changes for society which will harm you for the sake of abstract good.

Person may loose a leg in car accident and take it as a Stoic, but person may go insane and demand to amputate a healthy leg. That's a proper comparison.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    And what's then? Should they hang themselves? It's just as insane, as consciously wishing the changes for society which will harm you for the sake of abstract good.

Person may loose a leg in car accident and take it as a Stoic, but person may go insane and demand to amputate a healthy leg. That's a proper comparison.
    Why "hang themselves"? I'm not that insane to propose such a thing. Your question is very difficult. I think we'd better get smarter to be able to wish changes in society that will be really positive. And then to act so that those changes got closer.
    Do what you should.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-21-2024 @ 04:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EHG + E̶E̶F̶
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,095
    Given: 1,038

2 Not allowed!

How's your fridge? I can't get your point, I feel like you don't have problems both with refrigerator fullness and influence of TV on your life. Maybe the problem is having a lot of free time?
    Victor, I don't want to offend you, and I'm not trolling you right now. I got the impression that you don't care about people, but you take good care of yourself. Your faith is narrow-minded - that you will not go to hell yourself. You know perfectly well how to paint eggs for Easter, but you have not understood the essence of Christianity - love for people. I don't position myself as a religious orthodox, so I'm not a hypocrite. But you don't give the impression of being a true believer. And you talk too much about Christianity. You must understand that words mean nothing in Christianity. You can talk about it a lot, but it still doesn't make sense.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ugo View Post
    Victor, I don't want to offend you, and I'm not trolling you right now. I got the impression that you don't care about people, but you take good care of yourself. Your faith is narrow-minded - that you will not go to hell yourself. You know perfectly well how to paint eggs for Easter, but you have not understood the essence of Christianity - love for people. I don't position myself as a religious orthodox, so I'm not a hypocrite. But you don't give the impression of being a true believer. And you talk too much about Christianity. You must understand that words mean nothing in Christianity. You can talk about it a lot, but it still doesn't make sense.
    Your words and words people here who pretend to take care about whole humanity do not make sense even more, as long as all of you live the life of "enemies of working class" and enjoy all the fruits of Capitalism. You manifest your abstract care towards people who don't need your care. Most likely, you have confused Christianity with Sharikov's morality of "take and share everything". If you want to help people with your property - sell it and give everything to the poors, don't make a program how to take everything from others and give it to the poor. That's how it works in Christianity.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EHG + E̶E̶F̶
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Your words and words people here who pretend to take care about whole humanity do not make sense even more, as long as all of you live the life of "enemies of working class" and enjoy all the fruits of Capitalism. You manifest your abstract care towards people who don't need your care. Most likely, you have confused Christianity with Sharikov's morality of "take and share everything". If you want to help people with your property - sell it and give everything to the poors, don't make a program how to take everything from others and give it to the poor. That's how it works in Christianity.
    Do you know a simple rule in case of a plane crash? Take care of yourself. Then about your neighbors. This gives them a better chance of survival. I am an employer, and my employees earn good money. If I sell everything and give it to lazy people and alcoholics, my hardworking colleagues will be left without money. Can you advise me how to act according to Christian laws?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

For example, in my childhood, parents of pupils could freely enter their schools. Now a parent should ask a permission from school administration beforehand to enter his child's school. Should people be content with such harmful and even dangerous nonsense or should people think about improving this condition? The answer is obvious to me.
    Do what you should.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ugo View Post
    Do you know a simple rule in case of a plane crash? Take care of yourself. Then about your neighbors. This gives them a better chance of survival. I am an employer, and my employees earn good money. If I sell everything and give it to lazy people and alcoholics, my hardworking colleagues will be left without money. Can you advise me how to act according to Christian laws?
    KirillMazur will tell you, an exploiter of the working class, a beautiful Marx's concept of the theory of surplus value

I see that you do everything right and your position in hierarchy owner/director - employed worker functions like it should.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EHG + E̶E̶F̶
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumata View Post
    For example, in my childhood, parents of pupils could freely enter their schools. Now a parent should ask a permission from school administration beforehand to enter his child's school. Should people be content with such harmful and even dangerous nonsense or should people think about improving this condition? The answer is obvious to me.
    The fact that the children began to be guarded is good.

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread Information