Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brexit Britain is crumbling - time to make hard choices | Andrew Marr | New Statesman

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:45 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,240
    Given: 43,788

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Your Old Comrade View Post
    I did and I am not sure as they don't make statistics of that here (for as far as I know). But from my observation, nursing staff in hospitals are mostly Dutch (or migrant, but count those as Dutch because they speak the language and were trained here), but for retirement homes and home care,I heard stories about Poles, Bulgarians and Filipinas.
    What about doctors? Because as the links I posted showed, foreign doctors here are actually more common than foreign nurses.

Veteran Member Your Old Comrade's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-06-2024 @ 05:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Northern France, Wallonia
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Utrecht
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Politics
    All Politicians Are Bastards
    Religion
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,190
    Given: 8,122

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    What about doctors? Because as the links I posted showed, foreign doctors here are actually more common than foreign nurses.
    Dutch, mostly. Never met a foreign doctor here. Notice that migrant doctors are Dutch as well (I met some Indo-Dutch and Surinamese Hindustani's over the course of my lifetime) since they were trained here.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Dutch, mostly. Never met a foreign doctor here. Notice that migrant doctors are Dutch as well (I met some Indo-Dutch and Surinamese Hindustani's over the course of my lifetime) since they were trained here.
    Well doctors are nowadays one of the jobs most stereotypically associated with Indians here - whether British-born or foreign-born. Furthermore, the WHO has repeatedly chastised Britain for recruiting NHS staff from so-called 'red list' countries, which suffer from medical staff shortages themselves.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Utrecht
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Politics
    Religion
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Well doctors are nowadays one of the jobs most stereotypically associated with Indians here - whether British-born or foreign-born. Furthermore, the WHO has repeatedly chastised Britain for recruiting NHS staff from so-called 'red list' countries, which suffer from medical staff shortages themselves.
    I haven't seen them here yet. But I can imagine there being Belgians and Germans in hospitals along the border and visa versa. The same as with schools here. Of course: there is no incentive to bring in foreigners, since most of them wouldn't speak Dutch.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I haven't seen them here yet. But I can imagine there being Belgians and Germans in hospitals along the border and visa versa. The same as with schools here. Of course: there is no incentive to bring in foreigners, since most of them wouldn't speak Dutch.
    I know it is an issue I often bring up, but I think that the global spread of English in many ways has come back to bite us on the backside, because it incentivises people to come here more than to other European countries where (except maybe if it is for a multinational company, where they'd all speak English anyway) they would have to learn the language, and employers know this too. (Under BoJo, the requirement to advertise for job vacancies in Britain before recruiting from abroad was quietly abolished, as was the quota on foreign students at our universities. You don't have to be a BNP fan to see the injustices in both).

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Utrecht
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Politics
    Religion
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I know it is an issue I often bring up, but I think that the global spread of English in many ways has come back to bite us on the backside, because it incentivises people to come here more than to other European countries where (except maybe if it is for a multinational company, where they'd all speak English anyway) they would have to learn the language, and employers know this too. (Under BoJo, the requirement to advertise for job vacancies in Britain before recruiting from abroad was quietly abolished, as was the quota on foreign students at our universities. You don't have to be a BNP fan to see the injustices in both).
    Things are changing though: it seems that hospitals and care facilities are going on a recruitment spree now: Indonesia and the Philippines. Applicants will receive mandatory Dutch classes. And they will need a lot of people as the numbers are grim:

Het nieuwe kabinet kreeg twee weken geleden de prognoses van de personeelstekorten in de zorg onder ogen. Dit jaar is er al een tekort van 49.000 zorgmedewerkers en dat loopt op tot 135.000 in 2031. Vooral ziekenhuizen en verpleeghuizen komen steeds meer mensen tekort.

Other traditional recruiting grounds also face shortages, so that route is closed: Germany, Poland, Belgium, Suriname, the Dutch Carribbean and South Africa.

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    England
    mtDNA
    U2e1
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,273
    Given: 5,610

0 Not allowed!

It will always be better "in the future", but then that future never comes. Funny how that works, no ?
    Well Brexit is quite fresh, if you also consider the impact from Coronavirus and the war in Ukraine, there should be some improvement soon. Current economic projections show a recovery of the economy by the end of 2025 for the part of the British Isles where I reside, which has been affected by Brexit too.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Utrecht
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Politics
    Religion
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hithaeglir View Post
    Well Brexit is quite fresh, if you also consider the impact from Coronavirus and the war in Ukraine, there should be some improvement soon. Current economic projections show a recovery of the economy by the end of 2025 for the part of the British Isles where I reside, which has been affected by Brexit too.
    We'll see.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Utrecht
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Politics
    Religion
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

They are also suffering from a recruitment crisis.

Historian and Broadcaster Rafe Heydel-Mankoo told @GBNews that if the British Army want to solve their recruitment crisis they need to stop the demonization of white men.

Why would white men want to defend a nation that attacks and derides them and increasingly views them as the root of society's ills.

The courts recently ruled that the Royal Air Force unlawfully discriminated against white men, with preference given to diversity hires. White men seeking to join the R.A.F. were described as "useless white male pilots" in leaked emails.

In fact, they are, of course, the backbone and life blood of the armed forces -- yet all focus has been on recruiting women and ethnic minorities, neither of whom have much interest.

Result: recruitment crisis.

All so predictable.

We're now told that to help boost numbers, the Army may LOWER standards to enable asthmatics to join. ��*♂️

Such a pathetic predicament would be comical were it not happening to such a vital institution.
    Last edited by Your Old Comrade; 01-29-2024 at 12:59 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,058
    Given: 5,709

1 Not allowed!

Britain has already fallen to the globalists and should be treated as such, a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mopi Licinius Crassus View Post
    Brexit was the working class indigenous white Brits telling the establishment to stop mass immigration and level up the wealth disparity in the UK.

What the establishment did was replace white poles and Lithuanians with ethnics from all corners of the globe, and make the wealth disparity between rich and poor and the north and south even greater

Mistake people made was believing a word of what these cunt politicians say about anything
    Perfectly said. Which is why I think it's time to stop beliveing there can be peaceful, democratic solution to the problems.

It's time for other methods.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information