Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,953
    Given: 45,037

7 Not allowed!

Default Serbia attempted "color revolution": Russia saved Serbia today

Russia saved Serbian democracy by warning Vucic's government about a diabolical plan to violently overthrow it via a Maidan-style revolution.
    https://www.rt.com/russia/589659-kre...aidan-attempt/

Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic denounced the riot in Belgrade as an attempted “color revolution” – a term commonly used to describe movements funded and organized by Western countries, usually the US, aimed at overthrowing leaders opposed to Washington’s interests.

Vucic initially thanked unnamed “foreign services” for warning Belgrade about “exactly what the thugs were preparing.” Serbian Prime Minister Ana Brnabiс revealed that Belgrade had received vital intelligence from Moscow on the protesters’ plans. “I feel that it is important, especially tonight, to stand up for Serbia and to thank the Russian security services who had that information and who shared it with us,” Brnabic told TV Pink.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,238
    Given: 7,503

1 Not allowed!

Russian "refugee" rats actively participate in it. As I've mentioned, for the good of state, Serbia should introduce visas to Russians and Ukrainians, those who come become the 5th column down there. I'm ready to pay and make visa for myself.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Russia saved Serbian democracy by warning Vucic's government about a diabolical plan to violently overthrow it via a Maidan-style revolution.
    https://www.rt.com/russia/589659-kre...aidan-attempt/

Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic denounced the riot in Belgrade as an attempted “color revolution” – a term commonly used to describe movements funded and organized by Western countries, usually the US, aimed at overthrowing leaders opposed to Washington’s interests.

Vucic initially thanked unnamed “foreign services” for warning Belgrade about “exactly what the thugs were preparing.” Serbian Prime Minister Ana Brnabiс revealed that Belgrade had received vital intelligence from Moscow on the protesters’ plans. “I feel that it is important, especially tonight, to stand up for Serbia and to thank the Russian security services who had that information and who shared it with us,” Brnabic told TV Pink.
    It's a good news source about Serbia for Telegram users, Russian channel "Angry eagles", channel of Russians and Serbs living in Serbia who follow everything related to war in Ukraine, Serbia, Russian and Ukrainian refugees in Serbia, they track the Russian liberals down there, they find all info and what they do related to them, they help Russian army and Serbian volunteers in Donbass

https://t.me/orly_rs

Banned
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mutt
    Country
    India
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 923
    Given: 1,475

0 Not allowed!

In Ukraine happened the same thing amd now it's saved by Russia by making war, there is no point to focus West on Serbia at such hard times, open up your minds

Now every protest in East Europe will be Russia saving same as each explosing plane in Ukraine was made by ghost of Kyiv? Such a bullshit propaganda
    I don't know a reason of Serbian protests but I wouldn't claim Russian. It would be obvious there will be protests in Serbia, my 8 yo bro would predict this if he would be interested in politics, come on now
    Calling it revolutionis overstatement

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zohor View Post
    In Ukraine happened the same thing amd now it's saved by Russia by making war
    Most likely, there won't be any further war if in March 2022 Ukraine accepted Russian proposal of peace in exchange of neutral status and recognizal of Crimea and Donbass as Russian (which were already Russian de facto). But Western Humanists in person of Boris Johnson told that it's not acceptable, just fight, we will give you weapons. Good, that's their mutual choice, now there will be less Ukraine is square kilometers left and less Ukrainian males in hundreds of thousands left.

Last Online
    04-08-2024 @ 10:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,494
    Given: 731

1 Not allowed!

The Collective West has no chance to change anything in Serbia
    We do not drink Coca-Cola three hours before a match

Banned
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mutt
    Country
    India
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 923
    Given: 1,475

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Most likely, there won't be any further war if in March 2022 Ukraine accepted Russian proposal of peace in exchange of neutral status and recognizal of Crimea and Donbass as Russian (which were already Russian de facto). But Western Humanists in person of Boris Johnson told that it's not acceptable, just fight, we will give you weapons. Good, that's their mutual choice, now there will be less Ukraine is square kilometers left and less Ukrainian males in hundreds of thousands left.
    Ok ok,my comparis9n makes no sense but still there is no purpose on ding it in Serbia, whole region is pretty stable

Last Online
    Today @ 10:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,637
    Given: 4,646

1 Not allowed!

It was not real attempt of color revolution.

These idiots (leaders of so called pro-western opposition) for now serve to Vučić to frighten the people, but in the same time they fight for resources (money).
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirosl...3;_(born_1978)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marinika_Tepić

12 billions euros are at stake for looting from Expo 2027 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expo_2027
    Both Vučić and so called pro-western opposition want power in Belgrade to steal that money. Pro-western coalition/opposition claim that Vučić stole part of their votes in Belgrade on recent elections. Marinika Tepić is on hunger strike because of that. They claim Vučić brought 40.000 Bosnian Serbs to vote for his party in Belgrade. Vučić's party (SNS) got 38% and pro-western coalition (Serbia Against Violence) 34% in Belgrade recently. Both are far away from 50% and they can't took power without dr Nestorović (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Branimir_Nestorović). Nestorović don't want with Vučić/SNS neither with SAV, for him both are similar pests and servants of globalists. He is more against SAV. If Nestorović persists it will be new election in Belgrade. I voted for him on December 17, and i will again if his NO to both SNS and SAV stay until the end.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    It was not real attempt of color revolution.

These idiots (leaders of so called pro-western opposition) for now serve to Vučić to frighten the people, but in the same time they fight for resources (money).
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirosl...3;_(born_1978)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marinika_Tepić

12 billions euros are at stake for looting from Expo 2027 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expo_2027
    Both Vučić and so called pro-western opposition want power in Belgrade to steal that money. Pro-western coalition/opposition claim that Vučić stole part of their votes in Belgrade on recent elections. Marinika Tepić is on hunger strike because of that. They claim Vučić brought 40.000 Bosnian Serbs to vote for his party in Belgrade. Vučić's party (SNS) got 38% and pro-western coalition (Serbia Against Violence) 34% in Belgrade recently. Both are far away from 50% and they can't took power without dr Nestorović (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Branimir_Nestorović). Nestorović don't want with Vučić/SNS neither with SAV, for him both are similar pests and servants of globalists. He is more against SAV. If Nestorović persists it will be new election in Belgrade. I voted for him on December 17, and i will again if his NO to both SNS and SAV stay until the end.
    Mnogaja leta Vucicu. Da sam Srbin glasao bih sam za Vucica do kraja zivota. I svih turbo patrijota, nacionalista, liberasa, autonomasa poslao bih u Sremsku Mitrovicu dozivotno.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:01 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Old Serbia
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Hero
    Živojin Mišić
    Religion
    Orthodox christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 591
    Given: 782

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Russian "refugee" rats actively participate in it. As I've mentioned, for the good of state, Serbia should introduce visas to Russians and Ukrainians, those who come become the 5th column down there. I'm ready to pay and make visa for myself.
    Brate jedini razlog sto nisam lajkovo je što uprkos svemu volim Ruse (ili Rusende kako ih od milošte zovem)pa makar i njihove seka perse i petokolonaše
    Srbadija

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information