Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask CosmoLady anything, she has lived on 6 continents!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,492
    Given: 5,740

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    Don't worry, ask me as much as you like, I enjoy writing! There may be a delay before I respond.

And I want to tell you more about Bora Bora as well, but my last post was too long.

Monaco must be wonderful, I visited Monaco as well, and I lived in Southern France for a time (researching the real estate market),
    as well as Paris. I understand French by the way, but I prefer to write in English.

Paris is getting worse and worse,
    we have had to defend ourselves physically a few times, in the center of the city, at night, from migrants or their descendants.

One of my girlfriends had to defend herself physically in central Nice at night, again from migrants or their descendants.

I would like to see Marseille for the history, but I am apprehensive. How is Toulon?

Monaco is fine, but otherwise, ideally,
    patriotic French should move to the countryside and own property, land, guns, and form close friends and communities

I love the 1950s, 1960s modern style, I am accustomed to living in this type of home, in California, South Africa, Australia!
    These homes are quaint and functional.

We buy and sell many new homes, and build some new homes as well, they are all modern (NOT postmodern).
    But they are designed with security in mind, and they are larger than the classic, single-story modern homes.
    Please do, about Bora Bora.

Monaco is fine, there is clearly no insecurity or anything like that as diversity can't afford a Coca Cola here. The biggest danger are trees falling on supercars on windy days... this is our dramatic headlines as well as the princess latest escapades for kicks. All the real estate however is appartments, and infinitely deep underground parkings (we are getting to the earth's crust soon)

I suspected you would have been to this area for business, the real estate market is huge, especially a few kilometers west, around Antibes (cap d'Antibes esp) and Cannes that has some very pricey properties on its hills, also postively safe and nice city (i lived there). The market seems of course cornered already by a few prestigious agencies (Barnes, Zingraff, Taylor), i don't know how much opportunities there really are for outsiders.

Paris is bad, Marseille possibly worse. You are somewhat fine in the center of Marseille but never venture in the north of the city (quartiers nord), this area is basically autonomous, not even the police goes there anymore, they ve given up. Nobody knows exactly what's going on deep in it, and you don't want to find out.
    Toulon forget it too, it used to be the first city in France that elected a far right mayor in the 90's, he didn't have much power to do anything meaningful. That tells you everything you need to know already about the city.

As for people organizing themselves for protection, it's in some infancy, always a lot of inertia, the mass immigration is more recent than people think, and most haven't realized what kind of troubles they are in yet. Some older generations in the countryside had never seen a black person in their life until very recently, most of it was initially very concentrated around the big cities.

Im no fan of post modern style either, i find this current fascination for technological looking, almost industrial, homes very weird. I really like the Provencal style, one story wide stone houses with the mandatory blue shutters does it for me.
    Last edited by Petalpusher; 01-07-2024 at 09:00 PM.

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

0 Not allowed!

Sweden also has a problem with NATO anti-tank missiles in the hands of gang members, some of them from UKRAINE.

Polisens oro: Flera gäng har pansarskott
    https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a...ar-pansarskott
    https://sputnikglobe.com/20220718/ve...lmwu6627444604

Sweden: Bosnian immigrant had anti-tank projectiles hidden in basement
    https://tundratabloids.com/2018/01/2...n-in-basement/

These anti-tank weapons have also recently appeared in the drug war in Mexico, as well as in Albania.
    Yes, bad boys are smuggling weapons into Sweden. Nothing new on that. I think they do the same many countries. You know, we had Junior Ice hockey World Championship tournament in Göteburg now after Christmas (under 20 years old). The final was between Team USA and Team Sweden. Sweden lost it, but already before the final (which was now on Friday) the officers informed that if Sweden will win no celebration will be kept (because of risk of terrorist attack). The muslim world has taken Sweden as a target after the burnings of Quarans here. Luckily politicians got that stupidy denied (set the new laws), but too late.

I'm telling you,
    NATO/CIA will want to destabilise Sweden and all of Europe, just as they did to Mexico, easier to control that way
    I hope not, but again all the other options will look much worse. It is like playing cards with bad hands.

Last Online
    03-26-2024 @ 03:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry iberian, german, italian
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,168
    Given: 4,757

1 Not allowed!

Do you have family in Europe?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 10:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,515
    Given: 4,602

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    I do not judge outcomes ... I judge the one who will cause those.
    Yes this is exactly the problem, you have it backwards. This explains a lot, Austrian painter was also nonchalant about fate.

I do not care who causes, because like you said, it takes two. I only care about the outcome.

There is no justice anyway. We can know the truth, and who is right and wrong.

But there is no justice, so who started the fight is an intellectual matter.

Luckily these gangs will basically kill each others, and they (all of them) are full of immigrant people. Not Swedes. Yes, they first time (last year) killed so called outsider (by accident) but even that person was not white.

There are some other cities (suburbs) in Sweden which are even worse than any in Malmö. At least what comes to over all violence (all together). It is not long time a go as I saw top 50 list in Sweden (Aftonbladet or Expressen).
    No serious country allows such carnage (or mass migration). Any serious country would act swiftly to stop this immediately.
    I do not see any signs of improvement yet. Malmo is unlivable for my friends.

If even 1 Swede is injured or killed accidentally by the migrant gangs,
    then this is a preventable outrage and the Swedish government is responsible (besides the migrants).

I have never been to Gotland.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 01-07-2024 at 09:26 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Yes, bad boys are smuggling weapons into Sweden. Nothing new on that.
    You realise that they are NATO weapons, right? AT-4 anti-tank rockets

I hope not, but again all the other options will look much worse. It is like playing cards with bad hands.
    On the contrary, you have it backwards again

The US routinely destabilises and destroys ITS ALLIES, such as Egypt, Mexico, Iraq from 2011.

Russia stabilised Syria and Chechnya from US-backed insurgency. Russia stabilised Africa (Sahel) as well

Russia and China want the Belt and Road, peace, prosperity, stability.

(Ukraine will eventually be pacified by Russia as well, when the US finally gives up the fight, which is already happening.)

Of course the US destroyed Libya, Syria, Iraq in 2003, Yugoslavia, and many other countries.

The US only destroys, cannot build anything.

I know that the US intelligence apparatus is destabilising Western Europe as well as its own country domestically.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 01-07-2024 at 09:27 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes this is exactly the problem, you have it backwards. This explains a lot. The Austrian painter was also nonchalant about fate.

I do not care who causes, like you said, it takes two. I only care about the outcome.

There is no justice anyway. We can know the truth, and who is right and wrong.

But there is no justice, so who started the fight is an intellectual matter.
    Sorry as I will loan your text bit lower:

''Yes but no serious country allows another country to say/inform how/what to do or not to do''. That is exactly the meaning of independence. It is more important than the risk of war. For Finns anyway,

Yes but no serious country allows such carnage (or mass migration). Any serious country would act swiftly to stop this immediately.
    I do not see any signs of improvement yet. Malmo is unlivable for my friends.
    Malmö was the first city in Sweden where fights started in 80's. Between neo-nazis and immigrants. Neo-nazis came to idyllic small old town Lund (as king Charles XII statues was there, last War King of Sweden). Media reported those fights a lot, media judged neo-nazis hardly. Same did the polices etc. And that ''movement'' someway hide away. I have heard a lot of that from my dad. Later Sweden's officers even moved that statue away from the city.

If even 1 Swede is injured or killed accidentally by the migrant gangs, then this is a preventable outrage and the Swedish government is responsible (besides the migrants).
    Oh, I also wish we would live in perfect word. There are still much worse things than 1 life of Swede ... right now one country is killing people of another country in Europe; every day by bombing it.

I have never been to Gotland.
    You should take that on the list ... as long as it is Sweden's.
    Last edited by Finnish Swede; 01-07-2024 at 11:07 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

There are still much worse things than 1 life of Swede ... right now one country is killing people of another country in Europe; every day by bombing it.
    Again you have it backwards, the responsibility of Sweden is to the people of Sweden, NOT Ukraine

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,999
    Given: 12,785

1 Not allowed!

Again you have it backwards, the responsibility of Sweden is to the people of Sweden, NOT Ukraine
    Finnish Swede doesn't like Russuans because her great-great-great-great grandparent was killed by the Russians and so because of this she wants to needlessly have a WW3 where she imagines slaying Russians in the comfort of her own room and imagination while other people actually die fot her prejudice.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You realise that they are NATO weapons, right? AT-4 anti-tank rockets
    So? Those can be stolen as well? Plus USA surely have sold their weapons here & there (and even left those in places like Afghanistan etc.). Nobody knows how those have ended to Sweden.

On the contrary, you have it backwards again

The US routinely destabilises and destroys ITS ALLIES, such as Egypt, Mexico, Iraq from 2011.
    None of those were Christian countries, none were Western European countries. Those have been allies just via political reasons (USA's), no via anything else (nothing at common, no common history). Bit like Iran. Yes, it was ally of USA (as long as Shah was in power) but all that changed in one night. Hardly the same situation with Western European countries?
    Russia stabilised Syria and Chechnya from US-backed insurgency. Russia stabilised Africa (Sahel) as well
    Stabilized? You meant bombed to dush? Well, maybe that can be called one kind of stalibization. No fights/problems as none is alive anymore.

Russia and China want the Belt and Road, peace, prosperity, stability.
    Like some ''Saints''? They have just as selfish ideas as the West has. In this game (Africa) Chine just have one big benefit ... they can do long time plans much easier than West. Thanks to their dictatorship system. Their elite have no risks to loose their power, Their elite will not need to care the opinions or well-being of their citizens. They can just make decision which are ''best to the country'' in the long run (which in their cases means them).

Ukraine will eventually be pacified by Russia as well, when the US finally gives up the fight, which is already happening.
    Hopefully not. We will see. After this Russians war ... there is not much to left on that country. And it will be stay like that for next 100 years if it ends to Russians.

Of course the US destroyed Libya, Syria, Iraq in 2003, Yugoslavia, and many other countries.
    Balkan war started as different ethnics did not want to be under of Serbs. Only Tito had kept that country in once peace. After his time it was just a question of time. And after collapse of Sovjet Union. NATO can be blaimed of bombing the Sarajevo, yes ... but at that was not in the beginning of war(s).

The US only destroys, cannot build anything.

I have been Vyborg, Tallinn, Riga ... I could say the same from someone else.

Again we just have worse options...

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

And who will care about Ukrainians? Russians? LOL

As coming from two pretty small countries (and not from USA) I do not like that idea very much. Like stronger country can do whatever they can to smaller country and none will react on that. Pretty unpleasant vision.

Plus I just do not like double moralism.

Bye now anyway. It is time to go bed here. So for the next (possible) time.

Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread Information