Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask CosmoLady anything, she has lived on 6 continents!

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    born again atheist?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,024
    Given: 12,251

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    Feels like reading the future of the West unfortunately, except people have no guns and not mentally ready to defend themselves...outside of the deep countryside (lots of riffles). Had a glimpse, and some acquantainces too already.

I would ask more questions but almost feel bad for doing so, as you make so long and detailed posts (that's awesome). What kind of home do you like? Architecturally speaking, how would it look like if you were building/buying one for yourself right now.
    Preparing for the "zombie apocalypse"? Haha. Her description of life in South Africa makes me angry and lose faith in "humanity".

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    Yes I received Swedish citizenship as a child, from my stepfather.

Yes, I though so (as he made it official/adopted you too). You are 32? So you have been under 12 years old 1997 (as they got marry).

I got it too automatically as my dad (Swede) applied it to me. I got Finland's citizenship first as I born in Finland.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,515
    Given: 4,602

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    Yes, I though so (as he made it official/adopted you too). You are 32? So you have been under 12 years old 1997 (as they got marry).

I got it too automatically as my dad (Swede) applied it to me. I got Finland's citizenship first as I born in Finland.
    Yes I was born in November 1991, they married in South Africa in 1997,
    my first time in Sweden (Hollviken) was in late spring 1998
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 01-07-2024 at 08:25 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

We lived in Hollviken near Malmo. His family was wealthy from Skane.

There was also land in Varmdo, in the archipelago near Stockholm. We have since built a house there.

So these are the 2 places we visit in Sweden, mostly Hollviken.

All of my Swedish friends are from Malmo and Trelleborg.

And they are all SD voters, or they left Sweden
    My father's family comes from Skåne too. My mother's family can be tracked back to Sweden (Stockholm - Uppsala area ... 17th century).

I have voted SD too (the last elections). You know SD has not been against NATO membership One should have voted leftist/green party for that.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,492
    Given: 5,740

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Preparing for the "zombie apocalypse"? Haha. Her description of life in South Africa makes me angry and lose faith in "humanity".
    They are already similar horror stories in France, even last summer during the riots. Hopefully not to the same frequency than in south Africa, yet... but it's getting routinely more and more common. You can get stabbed for no reason as well. 120 stabbing each day (official statistic)

My aunt got home invaded at night, my uncle went into a pretty nasty fight with them, broken bones, knife cuts, etc...(them too) I had some friends who found their home burned to the ground because the burglars were so dumb, they apparently cut themselves breaking in and they were scared the police could find them with the blood stains so they burned it all on their way out.. (they still left some blood in the alley :facepalm: and got arrested in the end). All of them NA and or Blacks. Enriching multiracial society.

Id have a glimpse of hope if there was one exception on the planet. Just one.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

double post

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    Feels like reading the future of the West unfortunately, except people have no guns and not mentally ready to defend themselves...outside of the deep countryside (lots of riffles). Had a glimpse, and some acquantainces too already.

I would ask more questions but almost feel bad for doing so, as you make so long and detailed posts (that's awesome). What kind of home do you like? Architecturally speaking, how would it look like if you were building/buying one for yourself right now.
    Don't worry, ask me as much as you like, I enjoy writing! There may be a delay before I respond.

And I want to tell you more about Bora Bora as well, but my last post was too long.

Monaco must be wonderful, I visited Monaco as well, and I lived in Southern France for a time
    (researching the real estate market), as well as Paris.
    I understand French by the way, but I prefer to write in English.

Paris is getting worse and worse,
    we have had to defend ourselves physically a few times, in the center of the city, at night, from migrants or their descendants.

One of my girlfriends had to defend herself physically in central Nice at night, again from migrants or their descendants.

I would like to see Marseille for the history, but I am apprehensive. How is Toulon?

Monaco is fine, but otherwise, ideally,
    patriotic French should move to the countryside and own property, land, guns, and form close friends and communities

I love the 1950s, 1960s modern style, I am accustomed to living in this type of home, in California, South Africa, Australia!
    These homes are quaint and functional. I like older buildings as well, but most of my experience is with modern.

We buy and sell many new homes, and build some new homes as well, they are all modern (NOT postmodern).
    But they are designed with security in mind, and they are larger than the classic, single-story modern homes.
    An old castle would be awesome
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 01-07-2024 at 08:51 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

My father's family comes from Skåne too. My mother's family can be tracked back to Sweden (Stockholm - Uppsala area ... 17th century).

I have voted SD too (the last elections). You know SD has not been against NATO membership One should have voted leftist/green party for that.
    I know, Sweden has much bigger problems than NATO membership, 90 bombings in 2022, 140 bombings in 2023

Malmo is the grenade attack capital of Europe, Sweden has the most gun violence in Europe!

Violence is moving into middle-class areas because the successful gang leaders are buying nicer property.

And NATO will not provoke the next war from Sweden, so I am not so worried about Sweden.

(I am somewhat worried about a NATO provocation from Finnish territory, then Sweden and all of Europe is in danger)

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Sweden also has a problem with NATO anti-tank missiles in the hands of gang members, some of them from UKRAINE.

Polisens oro: Flera gäng har pansarskott
    https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a...ar-pansarskott
    https://sputnikglobe.com/20220718/ve...lmwu6627444604

Sweden: Bosnian immigrant had anti-tank projectiles hidden in basement
    https://tundratabloids.com/2018/01/2...n-in-basement/

These anti-tank weapons have also recently appeared in the drug war in Mexico, as well as in Albania.

I'm telling you,
    NATO/CIA will want to destabilise Sweden and all of Europe, just as they did to Mexico, easier to control that way

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I know, Sweden has much bigger problems than NATO membership, 90 bombings in 2022, 140 bombings in 2023
    Luckily these gangs will basically kill each others, and they (all of them) are full of immigrant people. Not Swedes. Yes, they first time (last year) killed so called outsider (by accident) but even that person was not white.

Malmo is the grenade attack capital of Europe, Sweden has the most gun violence in Europe
    There are some other cities (suburbs) in Sweden which are even worse than any in Malmö. At least what comes to over all violence (all together). It is not long time a go as I saw top 50 list in Sweden (Aftonbladet or Expressen).

Violence is moving into middle-class areas because the successful gang leaders are buying nicer property.
    If that happens, lets hope that they will be carefully enough to knock on the right doors. Still today that is not the case ... if we think residential district (single family house areas).

And NATO will not provoke the next war from Sweden, so I am not so worried about Sweden.
    Before Sweden is in NATO ... I'm bit worried of Gotland. At least Swedes created a military base there 2023. Russians occupied it 1808 (for few days) but Swedes pushed them into sea. It was already then a strategic place in whole Baltic Sea area, and even more today. Ever been in Visby? Beautiful place.

I am somewhat worried about a NATO provocation from Finnish territory, then Sweden and all of Europe is in danger
    Like I have said, it needs two for tango and the last time it was Russians who provoked and caused war with Finns. I do not judge outcomes ... I judge the one who will cause those. The first one is our fate.

Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread Information