Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Ask CosmoLady anything, she has lived on 6 continents!

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,684
    Given: 4,885

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Maria Sharapova View Post
    One thing you should know about me is I sit on the fence a lot and it's not easy for me to take one proper viewpoint, even after I consider facts and data. I don't know why I am like this. For example, I would often complain to people I know that the way we reacted to Covid was ridiculous, that we were ruining our society but locking everything down and basically almost forcing vaccination on civilians, but then at night to myself I would doubt what I said and even feel a little guilty about what I said. If you look at the data, it says it is only a statistically significant threat to those over 80. Well isn't a typical influenza flew like that too you might ask? Well not quite. Covid is a pretty much a joke of a virus, but what if you are over 80? 85? 90? What if you have a weakened immune system? What if you are a cancer patient undergoing chemotherapy? What if you have an autoimmune disease? How would you feel about the virus spreading rapidly then? It's not that easy just to say it is harmless to 99% of the population? There is no easy answer to this question. Covid was a very borderline type of virus. Not as serious as a lot of other illnesses, but a little worse than influenza flew. We don't have lockdowns for influenza you might say? It's a valid point, but Covid is a little worse than influenza especially in the extremely vulnerable. Well isn't influenza also dangerous to 90 year old cancer patients too? Yes it is but the data shows covid poses a slightly more dangerous risk, so perhaps the vaccines, lockdowns, ect are all worth it? There is no clear answer. I'm probably leaning a little more to thinking that we handled it poorly and overreacted and didn't get that balance right, but I do doubt myself sometimes... I honestly think there is no right or wrong answer in this case. Most things aren't black and white. They are often grey.
    During the pandemic I was often in Sweden,
    which had no pandemic restrictions, no masks, no lockdowns, no closed schools, all the bars and clubs were open,
    and the outcome (excess death rate) was usually better than the entire world that implemented Covid totalitarianism.

And this was all common sense from the start, the standard procedure has ALWAYS been to allow society to function normally,
    isolate the vulnerable, treat the sick and suffering, allow the healthy to build their natural immunity and thus protect all of society.

(The state and media response in general caused panic and mass hysteria, impoverished the population and economy,
    and led to mental illness, domestic abuse, suicide, drugs, alcoholism, and severe learning difficulties from closed schools.)

And it was very wrong for the state/society to force an experimental, dangerous vaccine on people who didn't really want or need it.
    Vaccines always lead to excess deaths, and their immunity for covid is greatly inferior or nonexistent:
    for example, this Australian woman received 5 shots and contracted covid 10 separate times!
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-07-...ovid/102565846
    Not an unusual case, we hear all the time of people repeatedly getting covid despite being super-boosted.
    The tests themselves were also badly flawed and likely showed excess cases and caused excess panic.

Whereas I had covid (omicron) once and that was all, I am set for years now (I hope),
    natural immunity is much better than vaccine immunity that lasts maybe a few months.
    I even wonder if omicron is a manmade "transmissible vaccine". The original covid was also manmade.

The flu kills many people every year, some outbreaks are much worse than others.
    The deaths from covid are often exaggerated, since dying WITH covid is conflated with dying OF covid,
    and the deaths are often iatrogenic (caused by the wrong treatment) like with the 1917 flu pandemic.
    Deaths and injuries from the vaccine likely exceed deaths and injuries from covid.

The solution is to manage fever and symptoms with generic drugs, and to drink plenty of fluids and sleep a lot,
    NOT to implement totalitarianism and force faulty vaccines,
    just because there are some very old, obese, or already sick people who might die.
    The best way to protect these people (who often die anyway) is to allow the healthy population to build natural immunity.
    And anyway, one has to consider the interests of ALL of society when making policy, not just some small group.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 04-30-2024 at 02:34 AM.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,539
    Given: 37,045

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    which had no pandemic restrictions, no masks, no lockdowns, no closed schools, all the bars and clubs were open,
    and the outcome (excess death rate) was usually better than the entire world that implemented Covid totalitarianism.

And this was all common sense from the start, the standard procedure has ALWAYS been to allow society to function normally,
    isolate the vulnerable, treat the sick and suffering, allow the healthy to build their natural immunity and thus protect all of society.

(The state and media response in general caused panic and mass hysteria, impoverished the population and economy,
    and led to mental illness, domestic abuse, suicide, drugs, alcoholism, and severe learning difficulties from closed schools.)

And it was very wrong for the state/society to force an experimental, dangerous vaccine on people who didn't really want or need it.
    Vaccines always lead to excess deaths, and their immunity for covid is greatly inferior or nonexistent:
    for example, this Australian woman received 5 shots and contracted covid 10 separate times!
    The tests themselves were also badly flawed and likely showed excess cases and caused excess panic.

Whereas I had covid once and that was all, I am set for years now (I hope),
    natural immunity is much better than vaccine immunity that lasts maybe a few months.

The flu kills many people every year, some outbreaks are much worse than others.
    The deaths from covid are often exaggerated, since dying WITH covid is conflated with dying OF covid,
    and the deaths are often iatrogenic (caused by the wrong treatment) like with the 1917 flu pandemic.
    I think that deaths and injuries from the vaccine exceed deaths and injuries from covid.

The solution is to manage fever and symptoms with generic drugs, and to drink plenty of fluids,
    just because there are some very old, obese, or already sick people who might die.
    The best way to protect these people (who often die anyway) is to allow the healthy population to build natural immunity.
    And anyway, one has to consider the interests of ALL of society when making policy, not just some small group.
    Same thing with the gays, lesbians, trans, non-binaries, and other weird people of sexual minorities. They should not make special laws to please a population that is not even 1 or 2% of the total population. Those weird and misfit sexual minorities have to adapt to a mostly heterosexual and "normie" society and deal with it, not the other way around.

Also, excellent all what you just said about covid, and how it should have been dealt with, including letting healthy people to develop natural immunity, instead of implementing totalitarian measures on everybody, only because a minority of vulnerable people. I totally agree.
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

I am the same politically. You should never be sure of anything entirely. Always be willing to change are try to see the other viewpoint and realise not everything is black and white and complex issue require complex discussion and opinion. For example, and don't take this the wrong way because it's not supposed to be, but you said in your AMA thread that the main reason you are on the right is because of the crime and violence you have been exposed to. It's a valid point and I would probably take up the same opinion if I was in your shoes, but do you think it's right to advocate political ideology based on anecdotes? There might be reasons why you are exposed to so much danger which the ordinary person would not be, and this might be skewing your perception. For example, the crime situation might seem worse than it is because you inadvertently (through no fault of your own) have placed a target for crime by living in very large houses, constant travel, ect which might make you a target for crime. I'm not saying it's right, don't get me wrong, but your experience shouldn't create policy for everyone else.
    Yes, of course I am a special case, I don't advocate a certain policy based on MY experiences (which are unusual),
    but based on the experiences of most of society.

I consume and monitor evidence and data and listen to many stories apart from my own.
    I think, observe and discuss, and I can see that conscientious policy leads to good results,
    and bad policy leads to bad results.

For example, South Africa is one of the most dangerous countries on earth, and Cape Town is one of the most dangerous cities.
    So this is not just MY crime problem, this is everyone's crime problem.
    (I am only a bigger target, and I can't afford bodyguards or extensive security systems.)
    Likewise crime has increased greatly in blue states and blue cities in the US,
    murder increased 37% in 2020, from 15,000 to 21,000, far more than ever before (not including the people who survived).
    Leftist-liberal policies have severe consequences:
    crime, drugs, mass migration, homelessness, mental illness, many things.
    All of these things have increased greatly thanks to leftist-liberal policies, among other things.
    Even in my area of Los Angeles, robberies, home invasions, and murders are up, and people are scared and leaving.
    Of course the cost of living and quality of life have deteriorated.

I often try to look at the science and facts, but even these aren't always useful in something as complex as politics and opinion, having the data is one thing, but who is to draw the line at hoe much weight that data should be given in making policy and political decisions? Data is not enough it needs to be analysed and interpreted and opinions formed.

Sorry for going on but I'm just trying to give a different viewpoint. I might be wrong but that's what I feel like writing today. Don't worry I myself don't even agree with what I write. I'm very jekyll and Hyde with my opinions.

And that was a very interesting read, you lived quite the life, very exciting but I'm happy you and your family are safe now. I read every word of it and you did a good job painting the moments in my head. It's just hard for me respond with quotes and to separate sentences as I am phone posting.

I private messaged you this but thought I would also post it here as it's kind of related to some of the questions I asked too and you encourage me to post in this thread. But don't worry I left out your parts for privacy Incase you didn't want anything shared.
    Thanks, I understand!

Back to covid briefly,
    I noticed that the least totalitarian countries were Sweden, Belarus, Nicaragua and Japan.
    Many liberal democracies are surprisingly oppressive, and some dictatorships are surprisingly less so.
    Whether a country/society is oppressive or not depends on other factors besides the form of government.

I have lived in several non-democratic or semi-democratic countries, such as Singapore and the UAE,
    as well as briefly in other places such as Hong Kong and Kuwait, and Russia and Japan as well.
    Some of these are de-facto one party states, as are South Africa and parts of the US.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 04-30-2024 at 06:39 AM.

Last Online
    05-03-2024 @ 07:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 326
    Given: 252

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post

Whereas I had covid once and that was all, I am set for years now (I hope),

I think that deaths and injuries from the vaccine exceed deaths and injuries from covid.

The solution is to manage fever and symptoms with generic drugs, and to drink plenty of fluids,
    Don't get me wrong every point you made I have made to people I know in real life. But is it really a small group of people? Like I said it's a very borderline type of illness. See this graph. Like you said I still take graphs like this with a grain of salt, as I agree The deaths from covid are often exaggerated, since dying WITH covid is conflated with dying OF covid, so I have no doubt that these figures are higher than they probably should be. I also agree with you that the testing kits are flawed and have a margin of error, however I dont think its as flawed and inaccurate as you make it out to be. I don't think the discrepancy is as high as you think it is. Taking the inflated figures into account (we will probably never know the true accurate figures), and removing the inflated figures, I still believe that it is a 50/50 call on whether or not the measures taken had been justified. And I don't believe more people died from vaccines than legitamite Covid, if you have evidence to show me I would be happy to be proven wrong. You can't just use an example of one Australian woman who wasn't properly responding to the vaccine and had to take it 5 times and conclude from that the vaccine is useless. You seem to take a very extreme viewpoint for a lot of you opinions. It seems like you have a very extreme mindset like "The vaccine is completely useless", "Almost all of the Covid deaths are exagerated" ect. Most likely the answer is somewhat in-between. You are correct but only partially and I think you are exaggerating the issues and taking extreme opinions.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5ef234caf34d051bc821d0d8.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	129485

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Don't get me wrong every point you made I have made to people I know in real life. But is it really a small group of people? Like I said it's a very borderline type of illness. See this graph. Like you said I still take graphs like this with a grain of salt, as I agree The deaths from covid are often exaggerated, since dying WITH covid is conflated with dying OF covid, so I have no doubt that these figures are higher than they probably should be. I also agree with you that the testing kits are flawed and have a margin of error, however I dont think its as flawed and inaccurate as you make it out to be. I don't think the discrepancy is as high as you think it is. Taking the inflated figures into account (we will probably never know the true accurate figures), and removing the inflated figures, I still believe that it is a 50/50 call on whether or not the measures taken had been justified. And I don't believe more people died from vaccines than legitamite Covid, if you have evidence to show me I would be happy to be proven wrong. You can't just use an example of one Australian woman who wasn't properly responding to the vaccine and had to take it 5 times and conclude from that the vaccine is useless. You seem to take a very extreme viewpoint for a lot of you opinions. It seems like you have a very extreme mindset like "The vaccine is completely useless", "Almost all of the Covid deaths are exagerated" ect. Most likely the answer is somewhat in-between. You are correct but only partially and I think you are exaggerating the issues and taking extreme opinions.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5ef234caf34d051bc821d0d8.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	129485
    I understand what you are saying,
    but the state and media are hysterical and greatly exaggerate the issues and take extreme positions,
    for self-interested political reasons. I am only providing necessary restraint, balance and common sense.

I know that the vaccine is nearly useless,
    because people keep getting covid and have to keep getting boosters, and get covid again anyway (and the tests are terrible).
    What kind of fake vaccine is this? The polio vaccine protects me for life, other vaccines protect me for several years.

You will see that most vaccinated people repeatedly get covid, while most unvaccinated people get it once or twice, that's it.
    (omicron is unusual, very different from the original and delta, very suspicious)

You will see that more vaccinated people have gotten covid or died than unvaccinated people (in Western countries at least).
    And this does not include the many cardiovascular, autoimmune and neurological problems and cancers from the vaccines.
    The death rate in the relatively healthy, working 18-64 demographic is 40% higher post-vaccination,
    according to the life insurance industry:
    https://www.thecentersquare.com/indi...c06725e2c.html

Compare the deaths from the covid vaccine to the deaths from other vaccines,
    from the official US government database of vaccine injuries and deaths.
    Some graphs for you, too many to paste here:

https://vaersanalysis.info/2023/09/0...ugh-8-25-2023/

I double-checked the numbers on the database itself:
    https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/index.php

And keep in mind that only 1% of total injuries and deaths are typically recorded in the database,
    according to studies such as this one from Harvard University in 2009:
    https://www.talkingaboutthescience.c...arvard2009.pdf

97% of "covid deaths" seem to NOT be due to covid: Italian Higher Institute of Health Adjusts Number of Deaths due to Covid Alone since February 2020 downwards from over 130,000 to under 4,000
    https://dailysceptic.org/2021/11/03/...to-under-4000/
    Translate from Italian:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20211102...chis-29134543/

And faulty testing can create fake pandemics:
    "Faith in Quick Test Leads to Epidemic That Wasn’t" (New York Times, 2007) about the 2007 Dartmouth "whooping cough epidemic"
    https://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/22/health/22whoop.html
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 04-30-2024 at 06:46 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    British/Irish/French Canadian/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    About 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish, 1/4 French Canadian, and 1/4 Ukrainian (SW Ukraine) + a few other
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,448
    Given: 12,922

1 Not allowed!

What type of garden swing do you think is the best?
    =(^.^)=

Also I don't do classifications currently, sorry.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by calxpal View Post
    What type of garden swing do you think is the best?
    I like the hanging rattan chairs the most, but any garden swing is nice I'm sure

I love these too, even when they are not hanging:

Last edited by CosmoLady; 04-30-2024 at 06:47 AM.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:35 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,675
    Given: 6,619

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    Same thing with the gays, lesbians, trans, non-binaries, and other weird people of sexual minorities. They should not make special laws to please a population that is not even 1 or 2% of the total population. Those weird and misfit sexual minorities have to adapt to a mostly heterosexual and "normie" society and deal with it, not the other way around.

Also, excellent all what you just said about covid, and how it should have been dealt with, including letting healthy people to develop natural immunity, instead of implementing totalitarian measures on everybody, only because a minority of vulnerable people. I totally agree.
    It was about control and power more than health and safety. People called me crazy when I said that COVID-19 was a bioweapon that was released from a testing facility, but I never was certain of the intentionality of the action. They did everything backwards in that they should have done a full court press on the most vulnerable populations instead of devastating the lives of people who had almost a 0% chance of dying from the bug. I made it a habit to break as many stupid edicts as I could because I refused to participate in the blatant, manufactured, orchestrated madness that was a trial run for more authoritarianism.

Gypsy Fight Night - Gypsy Strength
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Beautifully Divisive and Anti-White Nationalist
    Hero
    Maksim Martsinkevich, known as "Tesak" or "flick knife"
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,351
    Given: 59,128

1 Not allowed!

Do you think you will post a better more recent picture of you? I saw a few, but they were bad quality. Also I suggest longer hair, you had in the pictures you posted too short hair, but with longer hair you are a 10.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    https://www.instagram.com/gipsystrength/
    Gypsies-for-Russia
    russian-skinheads-abuse-gays
    Quote Originally Posted by Saitama
    how'd you get so jacked like that all of a sudden, bro? lol
    please, don't hurt me! here, take my lunch money

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Do you think you will post a better more recent picture of you? I saw a few, but they were bad quality. Also I suggest longer hair, you had in the pictures you posted too short hair, but with longer hair you are a 10.
    You're sweet, thanks,
    but there are high-quality pictures on the internet of me with long hair, these can be used to identify me.

So I prefer to only show myself with glasses, slightly from the side, sorry.

Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758 LastLast

Thread Information