Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,420
    Given: 12,533

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Unurautare View Post
    Sir,European Christianity is pivotal to Europeaness,this is self-evident in the polls on TA also where only 5% of the users(mainly muslims) choose that Islam is compatible with Europe. If you are a Muslim you have a sandnigger soul. If you want to try to smuggle yourself in Europe while at the same time going to Mecca and have religious institutions that are affiliated to Saudi Arabia,then good luck to you.
    The most trusted institution in Romania is the Romanian Orthodox Church,it's not something I fancy with,it's a fact that everybody here is well aware of,also to foreigners that come here.

Btw Christianity in Europe had about 2000 years of Europeans reforming it and it's specific to each country(the Romanian Orthodox Church is different from the Russian Orthodox Church,as one example),Eastern Orthodox Christianity,for example,has little to do with "Oriental Orthodox Christianity" - the one you mention in Ethiopia.
    Again, if you are not capable to realise that i personally dont give a fuck about any religions, which you domostrate clearly your blindness here, then all pleasure of discussing anything with you in this matter is gone.

Once again, you can keep on flattering yourself by projecting that im a
    sannigger soul trying to slip into your "great orthodox religion"un-notice! Lol but you wouldn't believe me how funny in some sad sense you do come
    across
    No ofense, because i do anjoy your company here for tje most part

Banned
    Last Online
    02-13-2012 @ 05:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Român
    Ancestry
    Roman Empire, Roman Dacia.
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Alpine mediterranean
    Politics
    Impaling n00bs
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Drawing-live View Post
    Again, if you are not capable to realise that i personally dont give a fuck about any religions, which you domostrate clearly your blindness here, then all pleasure of discussing anything with you in this matter is gone.

Once again, you can keep on flattering yourself by projecting that im a
    sannigger soul trying to slip into your "great orthodox religion"un-notice! Lol but you wouldn't believe me how funny in some sad sense you do come
    across
    You "not giving a fuck about any religions" is again a big difference between you,Albanian,and me,Romanian. If you have nothing intelligent to contribute with then I'd have to conclude that your attitude is another thing that differentiate us.

Ethnic Romanians are civil,you probably know this yourself from the vlahs that live in Albania. Though I think Italians are maybe more fancy when it comes to self-control,those I've met and talked to seem uber controlled,while we Romanians are controlled but more passive.
    Last edited by Unurautare; 12-12-2011 at 06:42 AM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You "not giving a fuck about any religions" is again a big difference between you,Albanian,and me,Romanian. If you have nothing intelligent to contribute with then I'd have to conclude that your attitude is another thing that differentiate us.

Ethnic Romanians are civil,you probably know this yourself from the vlahs that live in Albania. Though I think Italians are maybe more fancy when it comes to self-control,those I've met and talked to seem uber controlled,while we Romanians are controlled but more passive.
    Find one single message from me where i impose religion, any religion, on you or anyone? Please.
    You however, consistantly keep playing this christianity card on every post and every thread, which i pointed out as a weak argument. Since you seem to have nothing else to rely on.
    Why this sudenly makes my adittude bad? Whats so ofensive about this!?

I never ofended you, but you openly ofend me and anyone that dosnt belive on your church! how is that for contribution or intelligence or openmind on your part?

How is your adittude any diferent from those extremist arabs that will shove their religion down your throut!?

Last Online
    01-16-2012 @ 07:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ancient Dacia
    Ethnicity
    Medieval Moldavia
    Ancestry
    North Pontid
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Politics
    Vladimir Putin fan club
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7

0 Not allowed!

Another trait of Albanians I seem to come across often is "Albanian tribalism",while Romanians are individualists and family people by definition.
    Very good pointing that out.

Another diference is when it comes to violence: Romenians (and Polish also) alwayst go 1 on 1 (even if they know they lose), while FYRoMs/Bulgarians/Turks/Albanians/Serbs/Croats alwayst act in a very savage animal way with groups attacking single individuals.
    Seen it with my own eyes, more than 50 guys&girls beating one polish man, they all acted on instinct just like bees or other gregoriuos insects forgeting their historic differences and going berserkr together. They were from the groups listed above.
    General Specific (Hungarian Army) : I can no longer sit back and allow Romanian Infiltration, Romanian Indoctrination, Romanian Subversion and the International Romanian Conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids !!!

Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 07:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Dardania
    Country
    Kosovo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by turbogirl View Post
    There's any difference between romanians and albanians? I've heard they're related, if so, I must be related with albanians a little. I just hope I'm not related with Ushtari's mustache thou' joke
    Romanians are basically long lost Albanians, so yes, you are related to my awesome mustache.

Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 07:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Dardania
    Country
    Kosovo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

For example:

The Fundul Moldovii people are in great majority Dinarics; a few appear Alpine, and a few others Noric. By and large, if the inhabitants of this village were transported to northern Albania and given a change of costume, few anthropologists would be able to tell the difference between the newcomers and the native tribesmen.
    http://www.theapricity.com/snpa/chapter-XII16.htm

Romanija je Albanija

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Român
    Ancestry
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Alpine mediterranean
    Politics
    Impaling n00bs
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ushtari stop spamming about the same thing,I already said that some of the ethnic Romanians share phenotypes with Albanians,though everything else about our peoples is like comparing...I dunno...Korea to Spain? or some other random stuff,whatever.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Român
    Ancestry
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Alpine mediterranean
    Politics
    Impaling n00bs
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Volkodav View Post

Another diference is when it comes to violence: Romenians (and Polish also) alwayst go 1 on 1 (even if they know they lose), while FYRoMs/Bulgarians/Turks/Albanians/Serbs/Croats alwayst act in a very savage animal way with groups attacking single individuals.
    Seen it with my own eyes, more than 50 guys&girls beating one polish man, they all acted on instinct just like bees or other gregoriuos insects forgeting their historic differences and going berserkr together. They were from the groups listed above.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor Honor mentality and society,the Romanian man must proves himself a man,alone. Something the Slavs and Albanians generally lack.

Honour is a primal code of behaviour that defines the duties of an individual within a social group. Margaret Visser observes that in an honour-based society "a person is what he or she is in the eyes of other people." [1] A code of honour differs from a legal code, also socially defined and concerned with justice, in that honour is implicit rather than explicit and objectified. Honour can also be distinguished from dignity, which is measured against an individual's conscience,[2] rather than against the judgement of a community[...]A man's honour, that of his wife, his family or his beloved, formed an all-important issue: the archetypal "man of honour" remained ever alert for any insult, actual or suspected: for either would impugn his honour.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Volkodav View Post

You confusing the loyalty of albanians standing up for each other, with tribesmen menthality. Unlike ypur friends that will leave you get beat up alone, i will stick up for a friend and dy by his side.

When it comes to individualism, we define the meaning of the word, with undisputed historical facts. More so then any european country let alone the balkans.

The fact that today in albania we co-exist in harmony with three religions and ethiests combine, is an undisputed fact that we respect idividualism to a point where your dark ages menthality canot comprehend, where in your country and all around balkans all of you like bees will attack and label someone as a trator if he/she decides to believe in islam or ethiesm etc. So much for your bullshit idividualism.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Român
    Ancestry
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Alpine mediterranean
    Politics
    Impaling n00bs
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You confusing the loyalty of albanians standing up for each other, with tribesmen menthality. Unlike ypur friends that will leave you get beat up alone, i will stick up for a friend and dy by his side.

When it comes to individualism, we define the meaning of the word, with undisputed historical facts. More so then any european country let alone the balkans.

The fact that today in albania we co-exist in harmony with three religions and ethiests combine, is an undisputed fact that we respect idividualism to a point where your dark ages menthality canot comprehend, where in your country and all around balkans all of you like bees will attack and label someone as a trator if he/she decides to believe in islam or ethiesm etc. So much for your bullshit idividualism.
    Albania hasn't even been a country except in the past century and with interruptions.
    Albanians are primitives,you can't even start comparing with Romanian nature,there are Russian churches in Romania,but nobody attacks them or does anything to them,although what Russians did in Rep.Moldova and Transnistria is comparable with whatever the conflict Serbia vs. Albania produced. Just so you know Russians and Soviets deported and killed many Romanians,and also colonized "Rep.Moldova" with all kinds of people,including Russians.

[YOUTUBE]fkgHkxIfgBc[/YOUTUBE]

Btw the 1st Muslim Mosque in Romania was built some time after modern Romania formed in the XIXth century and it was done by our King. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carol_I_Mosque

Also all of the ethnic minorities in Romania are represented in the Romanian political life and in the parliament:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania...rities_parties
    The Romanian Constitution (Article 62), under the contitions imposed by the Electoral Law, reserves a seat in the Chamber of Deputies for the party and cultural association of each ethnic minority in Romania (with the limitation that each national minority is to be represented by one organization only). At the 2008 legislative elections, the following parties and associations were granted a seat in the Chamber of Deputies. Traditionally, these groups support the government in power.[1]

Association of Italians of Romania (Asociaţia Italienilor din România) [1]
    Association of Macedonians of Romania (Asociaţia Macedonenilor din România) [2]
    Bulgarian Union of the Banat – Romania (Uniunea Bulgară din Banat – România) [3]
    Cultural Union of Rusyns of Romania (Uniunea Culturală a Rutenilor din România) [4]
    Democratic Forum of Germans in Romania (Forumul Democrat al Germanilor din România)
    Democratic Union of Slovaks and Czechs in Romania (Uniunea Democratică a Slovacilor şi Cehilor din România)
    Democratic Union of Turco-Islamic Tatars of Romania (Uniunea Democrată a Tătarilor Turco-Musulmani din România) [5]
    Federation of Jewish Communities of Romania (Federaţia Comunităţilor Evreieşti din România) [6]
    Greek Union of Romania (Uniunea Elenă din România) [7]
    Association League of Albanians of Romania (Asociaţia Liga Albanezilor din România) [8]
    Lipovan Russian Community of Romania (Comunitatea Ruşilor Lipoveni din România) [9]
    Party of the Roma (Partida Romilor "Pro-Europa")
    Turkish Democratic Union of Romania (Uniunea Democrată Turcă din România) [10]
    Union of Armenians of Romania (Uniunea Armenilor din România) [11]
    Union of Croatians of Romania (Uniunea Croaţilor din România) [12]
    Union of Poles of Romania Dom Polski (Uniunea Polonezilor din România 'Dom Polski') [13]
    Union of Serbs of Romania (Uniunea Sârbilor din România) [14]
    Union of Ukrainians of Romania (Uniunea Ucrainenilor din România) [15]

In addition to these, the ethnically-based Democratic Union of Hungarians in Romania [16] (Romanian: Uniunea Democrată Maghiară din România, UDMR; Hungarian: Romániai Magyar Demokrata Szövetség, RMDSZ) has played a significant role in the country's politics, competing in elections essentially the same manner as non-ethnic parties.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information