View Poll Results: Who do you support in the 2024 United States Presidential Election?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Donald Trump

21 84.00%
  • Joe biden

4 16.00%
Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 2024 US Presidential Election Thread

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,121
    Given: 11,131

1 Not allowed!

Default 2024 US Presidential Election Thread

Although the year has just begun, this is a unique election in that it's almost certain that it will be a rematch of the last one. So this is the thread to discuss the the election as it develops over the next ten months until election day.

Also indicate in the poll who you're planning to vote for or if you're not an American citizen, who you would support if you were.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,190
    Given: 58,965

1 Not allowed!

I dont know, can you explain what eatch stands for first? I know it vaguely Trump is suppossed to be on the right and republican and Joe Biden the current President is suppossed to be left and democat, but beyond that i dont know really much about eithers policies or records, what they did when they were president both positive and negative, can you paint a bit of a image of both?
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Last Online
    Today @ 06:13 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,118

0 Not allowed!

Smile Political Ad Compares Biden to Bigfoot

This ad pokes fun at Biden for not campaigning, and it is for Dean Phillips, a Democratic presidential challenger.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Relationship Status
    I have a crush on Colonel Frank Grimes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,311
    Given: 1,401

3 Not allowed!

I am voting for Trump.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 676
    Given: 547

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    I am voting for Trump.
    Do it.

------------

Former US president Donald Trump claimed on Monday that Hamas would not have attacked Israel on October 7 if he had still been president, vowing to solve the situation “very fast” if reelected as he took a major step toward a rematch for the White House in November.

Speaking in Iowa after winning the first contest of the Republican presidential primary on Monday, Trump said that “Russia would not have attacked, Israel would never have been attacked” if he had still been president.

“The Ukraine situation is so horrible, the Israeli situation is so horrible. We are going to get them solved very fast,” he said, without giving details on how he aimed to achieve this.

- https://www.timesofisrael.com/baggin...-if-reelected/

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post

According to the Bitchute video caption, Trump was interviewed by radio host Ari Hoffman on October 28, 2021. In the video, Trump says that Israel "owned" Congress 10-15 years ago. Immediately afterward, he says that " ... Israel had such power ... and rightfully ... over Congress, and now it doesn't. It's incredible, actually."
    Imo, Biden and other Democrats want China to be America's boss, and this video shows me that Trump wants Israel to be America's boss; I don't want either one, I want America to be independent again. I don't know who I'll vote for yet, but it will be neither Biden nor Trump.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Imo, Biden and other Democrats want China to be America's boss, and this video shows me that Trump wants Israel to be America's boss; I don't want either one, I want America to be independent again. I don't know who I'll vote for yet, but it will be neither Biden nor Trump.
    Newsflash: America, the latest sought-after business venture. I must've been napping when countries started bidding for ownership. Are we on eBay now?

Who knew Uncle Sam's place was up for grabs? Picture this: countries lining up, bidding cards in hand, ready to claim their stake in the land of the free.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Florstadt View Post
    Newsflash: America, the latest sought-after business venture. I must've been napping when countries started bidding for ownership. Are we on eBay now?

Who knew Uncle Sam's place was up for grabs? Picture this: countries lining up, bidding cards in hand, ready to claim their stake in the land of the free.
    In this video, Trump went on record, saying in effect that the U.S. should be Israel's servant.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

In this video, Trump went on record, saying in effect that the U.S. should be Israel's servant.
    Oh, of course! Because nothing says "global domination" like turning the U.S. into Israel's personal concierge.
    I mean, who wouldn't want the U.S. to upgrade from a world superpower to Israel's on-call butler? White House staff meetings now include perfecting hummus recipes.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Florstadt View Post
    Oh, of course! Because nothing says "global domination" like turning the U.S. into Israel's personal concierge.
    I mean, who wouldn't want the U.S. to upgrade from a world superpower to Israel's on-call butler? White House staff meetings now include perfecting hummus recipes.
    Sarcastic remarks are beside the point. Trump said what he said, and anyone can listen to him. I don't want Americans to 'pay tribute' to any foreign nation, whether it's China or Israel.

Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information