View Poll Results: Who do you support in the 2024 United States Presidential Election?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Donald Trump

24 85.71%
  • Joe biden

4 14.29%
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: 2024 US Presidential Election Thread

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,364
    Given: 43,860

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    LMAO dude sometimes I'm not sure if you suffer amnesia or you like to play dumb (I suspect the latter) but with the forum tools, you can access CV's profile and check all his posts about jews: HE FUCKING DESPISED THEM, he considers them a fucking curse, useless shit, the worst thing that's ever happened to earth, the most despicable creatures that have ever existed... everybody knows that!
    I know CV despised Jews, but (1) I doubt even he thought they were as bad if not worse than Blacks, Amerindians, Arabs and other common targets of hate on this and other similar sites and (2) more to the point, the fact you are endorsing his worldview is pretty worrying itself.

Because jews are vile, backstabbing and fifth columnists, they only care about pushing their agenda and fuck the rest. OTOH, East Asians are cool and integrated, that's why everybody likes them.
    I still see hypocrisy and bullshit, in that you appear to find it tolerable if not commendable that Whites are disproportionately powerful in Latin America and Southern Africa (and while we are at it, so are the Chinese in SE Asia), but think it is a bad thing for Jews to be so in Western countries.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,582
    Given: 13,242

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    I know CV despised Jews, but (1) I doubt even he thought they were as bad if not worse than Blacks, Amerindians, Arabs and other common targets of hate on this and other similar sites and (2) more to the point, the fact you are endorsing his worldview is pretty worrying itself.
    Well, your assumptions are rarely accurate. But based on his posting history I'd say his most despised ones were desert dwellers, particularly morrocan and jews. Oh, and chicanos or as he'd like to call them: shitcanos.

I still see hypocrisy and bullshit, in that you appear to find it tolerable if not commendable that Whites are disproportionately powerful in Latin America and Southern Africa (and while we are at it, so are the Chinese in SE Asia), but think it is a bad thing for Jews to be so in Western countries.
    Well for starters, you are brainwashed to think we are all the same. I don't think so, hence, when your brain does not compute something that simple you tend to drag everybody into an endless loop saying the same thing all over and over again but I'll explain it with apples to see if you can get it this time:

THERE IS NO PROBLEM WHEN WHITES / EUROS ARE IN CHARGE BECAUSE THEY FIX THINGS. OTOH THERE'S A PROBLEM WHEN JEWS ARE IN CHARGE BECAUSE THEY RUIN THINGS. Got it now?

BTW the chinese are the best thing that could've ever happened to SE Asia.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,364
    Given: 43,860

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    Well, your assumptions are rarely accurate. But based on his posting history I'd say his most despised ones were desert dwellers, particularly morrocan and jews. Oh, and chicanos or as he'd like to call them: shitcanos.

Well for starters, you are brainwashed to think we are all the same. I don't think so, hence, when your brain does not compute something that simple you tend to drag everybody into an endless loop saying the same thing all over and over again but I'll explain it with apples to see if you can get it this time:

THERE IS NO PROBLEM WHEN WHITES / EUROS ARE IN CHARGE BECAUSE THEY FIX THINGS. OTOH THERE'S A PROBLEM WHEN JEWS ARE IN CHARGE BECAUSE THEY RUIN THINGS. Got it now?

BTW the chinese are the best thing that could've ever happened to SE Asia.
    Was it really better to be Black in Apartheid-era South Africa, Rhodesia or the Jim Crow Southern USA than to be an Arab Israeli? (Gazans are another matter, though even there the situation is still not entirely analogous to Apartheid or Jim Crow either). Very very debatable. I wouldn't say that being Amerindian during the colonial era was much fun either, but since you seem to have zero empathy with the indigenous people of your own country, that must bypass your head too.

Furthermore, the Chinese presence in SE Asia is a recurring source of conflict and discord, and dictators like Pol Pot and Suharto (ironically, from the opposite ends of the political spectrum) were able to garner at least some support through targeting them in their respective countries. (I am not saying I approve of such discrimination at all, but I am just saying it as it is). I also love it how you (mostly correctly) are able to distinguish between regular Chinese people and the CCP, but cannot do the same when it comes to distinguishing Jews (whether inside or outside Israel) from the Israeli government.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,145
    Given: 11,136

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post
    I voted for Trump twice, but not anymore.
    You're making a mistake on not voting if you thought Trump did a mostly good job during his first term. Unfortunately Trump has to say certain things to get money from rich Jews to finance his campaign.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,582
    Given: 13,242

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Was it really better to be Black in Apartheid-era South Africa, Rhodesia or the Jim Crow Southern USA than to be an Arab Israeli? (Gazans are another matter, though even there the situation is still not entirely analogous to Apartheid or Jim Crow either). Very very debatable. I wouldn't say that being Amerindian during the colonial era was much fun either, but since you seem to have zero empathy with the indigenous people of your own country, that must bypass your head too.
    To be honest I don't give a fuck about any form of Anglo-Zionist culture, I just want to be as far away of their influence as I can.

Furthermore, the Chinese presence in SE Asia is a recurring source of conflict and discord, and dictators like Pol Pot and Suharto (ironically, from the opposite ends of the political spectrum) were able to garner at least some support through targeting them in their respective countries. (I am not saying I approve of such discrimination at all, but I am just saying it as it is). I also love it how you (mostly correctly) are able to distinguish between regular Chinese people and the CCP, but cannot do the same when it comes to distinguishing Jews (whether inside or outside Israel) from the Israeli government.
    Because jews are all the same. Chinese here identify as peruvian first and foremost and then comes the rest. Jews doesn't matter where they are only live to serve global jewry.

BTW Suharto invited and supported chinese entrepreneurs. That's why his country did grow economically.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:22 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,567
    Given: 2,125

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post
    I voted for Trump twice, but not anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    You're making a mistake on not voting if you thought Trump did a mostly good job during his first term. Unfortunately Trump has to say certain things to get money from rich Jews to finance his campaign.
    What I meant was that I won't vote for Trump any longer, and I'll find a third-party candidate.

Overall, I don't think that Trump did a good job in office:
    • The border wall: Trump promised to build a border wall that extended from California through Texas, and to make Mexico pay for it. In reality, a only small part of the wall was built, and I've never heard that Mexico paid for even this. If Trump wasn't capable of getting this done, he never should have promised to do so in the first place.
    • Deficit spending: Trump signed off on deficit-spending bills from Congress every year, and I've never read that he even proposed a balanced budget.
    • The economy: Other than not signing Congressional bills that would injure the economy, and using his office as a bully pulpit, no President has the Constitutional power to affect the economy one way or the other.
    • Gun control: Once or twice, during his 2016 campaign and / or his term in office, Trump briefly supported red-flag gun control laws. When this didn't go over well with his voting base, he went back to "supporting" the 2nd Amendment.

In the past at least, Trump was a wealthy man who could pay for a Presidential campaign entirely out of his own pocket. I won't vote for any man who is willing to sell out our country to a foreign nation in order to get campaign funds.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Veteran Member Your Old Comrade's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-06-2024 @ 05:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Northern France, Wallonia
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Utrecht
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Politics
    All Politicians Are Bastards
    Religion
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,193
    Given: 8,122

1 Not allowed!

Only a real fucking moron would vote for Trump and only a real fucking moron would vote for Biden.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,068
    Given: 6,641

2 Not allowed!

I was invested in the Trump campaign in 2015-16, but I ceased to care much ever since. At the end of the day the chaos and cultural assault of so-called wokism and BLM went into overdrive during his presidency, and he did nothing about it, or so it seemed from afar. Nor the fundamental issue of immigration which he got elected on. As always voting is about choosing the lesser of two weevils, but how a right-winger could summon up any enthusiasm for Trump anymore after his term I don't know.
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,145
    Given: 11,136

1 Not allowed!

Trump didn't get everything we wanted done largely because of a congress filled with Neo-Cons (who have to some degree been purged) and because being inexperienced, he surrounded himself with some bad people, many of whom ended up turning against him.

I've actually never had any illusions that he would get everything I wanted done, but I recognize that this time he's coming in focused on revenge for what happened to him during his first term. I also liked his comment about being a one day dictator.

So I'll vote for Trump again.

Veteran Member Your Old Comrade's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-06-2024 @ 05:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Northern France, Wallonia
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Utrecht
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Politics
    All Politicians Are Bastards
    Religion
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,193
    Given: 8,122

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    Trump didn't get everything we wanted done largely because of a congress filled with Neo-Cons (who have to some degree been purged) and because being inexperienced, he surrounded himself with some bad people, many of whom ended up turning against him.

I've actually never had any illusions that he would get everything I wanted done, but I recognize that this time he's coming in focused on revenge for what happened to him during his first term. I also liked his comment about being a one day dictator.

So I'll vote for Trump again.
    Maybe it's time to stop lookimg for excuses. Trump got nothing done because Trump only cares about himself and his businesses.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information