Y-DNA
    I2 (I-S17250)
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,320
    Given: 7,523

2 Not allowed!

Women are expected to be nicer, soft spoken, carrying, men can be more direct and harsh, they have the excuse of being men. But when a woman says what she actually thinks, without any sugarcoating, she's labeled as being a bitch, if she doesn't do that, she's fake. As a woman you can never say what you actually think, people expect you to be fake, this is how you fit in the society without being labeled as crazy, manly, insensitive etc... You're expected to always show your maternal side, otherwise "there is something wrong with you". If you don't fit in this norm, you're a bitch, if you do, then you must be fake, "you cannot actually be that nice".

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,633

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    Women are expected to be nicer, soft spoken, carrying, men can be more direct and harsh, they have the excuse of being men. But when a woman says what she actually thinks, without any sugarcoating, she's labeled as being a bitch, if she doesn't do that, she's fake. As a woman you can never say what you actually think, people expect you to be fake, this is how you fit in the society without being labeled as crazy, manly, insensitive etc... You're expected to always show your maternal side, otherwise "there is something wrong with you". If you don't fit in this norm, you're a bitch, if you do, then you must be fake, "you cannot actually be that nice".
    What are some examples you can think of?

Last Online
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 676
    Given: 547

0 Not allowed!

Men often show a touch of chivalry when it comes to interacting with the fairer sex. It's like an unwritten code of conduct – open doors, offer compliments, and perhaps the occasional grand gesture. However, let's not overlook the magic of the bro bond. There's a camaraderie, a shared understanding that goes beyond the need for elaborate expressions.
    On the flip side, women appreciate men who value themselves, those who don't reduce their worth to mere external beauty. It's about recognizing and celebrating the multifaceted qualities that make someone truly appealing.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21/U106/M405
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,522
    Given: 8,746

0 Not allowed!

There is something very selfish and negative about some local women in Vienna, which differs a lot from women i ve met from other places. But then again, i did not live in Paris or London (or Budapast/Prague for sake of it) for a long period of time- i feel it must be some kind of big city thing.

men are certainly capable of aggression- but for some reason (outside of getting some major injuries which i never got but my cousine got killed by another dude) why does fraud hurt more than physical conflict...
    Last edited by Immanenz; 02-19-2024 at 10:30 AM.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 676
    Given: 547

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Immanenz View Post
    There is something very selfish and negative about some local women in Vienna, which differs a lot from women i ve met from other places. But then again, i did not live in Paris or London (or Budapast/Prague for sake of it) for a long period of time- i feel it must be some kind of big city thing.
    Is it restricted to women?

Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 02:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Vlacho-Cuman
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2 (I-S17250)
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,320
    Given: 7,523

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    What are some examples you can think of?
    Women and men are the same...some are nicer people than others, by nature. It has nothing to do with gender. But women and men are expected to behave differently in the society, to fit into their gender roles. As a woman you need to always keep a nice appearance, otherwise is not lady-like. You're labeled as feminist if you don't fit into your gender role and for that purpose many women have to fake their feelings. For example, if 2 men don't like each other, this story can end up in a physical fight. Women don't usually do that, they're passive-aggressive or backstabbers as some people may say. You cannot show publicly your aggressive side. For example women are expected to behave a certain way around children...not everyone has that natural instinct, many of them have to pretend they find every child around cute and adorable, if not..OH dear God! Sometimes you're forced to fake compassion you don't actually feel....

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 02:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Unbestechlichkeit
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    To impress her it's too damn hard
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,271
    Given: 4,558

0 Not allowed!

Sometimes you're forced to fake compassion you don't actually feel....

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,633

0 Not allowed!

Women and men are the same...some are nicer people than others, by nature. It has nothing to do with gender. But women and men are expected to behave differently in the society, to fit into their gender roles. As a woman you need to always keep a nice appearance, otherwise is not lady-like. You're labeled as feminist if you don't fit into your gender role and for that purpose many women have to fake their feelings. For example, if 2 men don't like each other, this story can end up in a physical fight. Women don't usually do that, they're passive-aggressive or backstabbers as some people may say. You cannot show publicly your aggressive side. For example women are expected to behave a certain way around children...not everyone has that natural instinct, many of them have to pretend they find every child around cute and adorable, if not..OH dear God! Sometimes you're forced to fake compassion you don't actually feel....
    Meh.

Last Online
    Today @ 09:15 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,810
    Given: 13,754

0 Not allowed!

Bullying, no matter how cruel it is, is a direct aggression. Only a dominant person can do it, it's aggressive domination. Playing open cards is an alpha thing.
    My comment was about forms of indirect aggression which are common among men who dont possess any traits to stand out, and *have bad intentions*. People are brought to believe that such forms don't exist, and that men are only direct and physically aggressive.
    Yes ofc men are capable of indirect forms of aggression or passive aggression as opposed to direct aggression.
    We both know of States that have a reputation for poisoning their political enemy/rivals I would say this is an indirect form or secretive form of aggression but not limited to your theory/example of men that dont have traits that dont stand out.
    Is it cowardly because it doesnt give the victim any chance to fight fair, the point is simply its an effective form of indirect aggression.
    Someone higher up in your company stabs you in the back eg does something to effect your employment and you dont even know who it is and you dont have chance to fight it fairly, but doesnt mean the instigator didnt have traits that didnt stand out it was just effective indirect aggression for the purpose of eliminating your position.
    This type of thing amongst slimey and slippery people happens in competitive workplace all the time and its not limited to men/people with traits that dont stand out as you put it.

I would also say men that have traits that dont stand out could also be capable of direct bullying and not only passive aggressive behaviour.
    Bullying itself is not indicative of having or not having certain traits.

For example lets consider the trait of physical strength, the person who has the instinct to bully is not necessarily physically stronger than the person that they try to bully.
    Although often its the case the person who is playing the part of the bully believes that the other is
    unlikely to retalliate.

Is bullying done by a dominant person as you have said ? it could be, but it could also be done by a person who has been the victim of bullying and is acting out the same behaviour onto others.

There are of course many men who bully -physically assualt - women and children- as you said a direct aggressive behaviour- as you said Alphas = so what.

Bullying is a typical animalistic behaviour , dogs do it all the time and a lot of the time it is a bluff behaviour.
    Very few species of animals including humans are actually willing to fight to the death - meaning that the bark is used to try and assert dominance with the hope of not having to actually back it up.

When we are talking about political behaviours - humans trying to control other humans or control situations or simply get what they want then a range of behaviours come into play.
    In modern age we use negotiations and leveraging in most situations we play by the rules and use the rules (unless you work in a criminal enterprise or thuggish job).
    We dont live in lawless states generally speaking.
    I might know how to kill someone with my bare hands pretty quickly but its only really a valuable skill in a time of war not in a society that you land in prison for such things.
    But yes if someone tries to stand over you there is a range of ways you can deal with that depending the context and all variables.
    if one likes to continue eating good food as opposed to prison food then using smart ways is preferable.

What double standards? That shouldn't come as a suprise, women and men are held to different standards of sexual conduct to begin with.
    Boys and men are still rewarded and praised, women and girls are derogated and stigmatized for similar behaviour. Everything regarding sex is a double standard when it comes to genders.
    If it's consensual sex, due to the biological nature of men and women, there are also certain differences and possible consequences of a 14-year-old girl having sex with an adult man, unlike the reverse situation.
    If it's not consensual...now, I condemn all forms of child abuse, but the average 14-year-old boy, unless he is drugged, crippled, shackled, or below average weak, can physically dominate any woman if he feels threatened, unless he is dealing with some G.I. Jane.
    On average, 14-year-old guys have 3-5 times more testosterone than women and already more physical strength.
    A 14-year-old girl *unfortunately* can't do it by using solely physical force.
    This double standard exists for a reason, whether we like it or not.
    Simply drawing a parallel is tasteless enough.
    I honestly hope that any monkey who tries doesn't have a daughter.
    Obviously such behaviours by either gender are immoral and should not be condoned by society.

I think your point is flawed, the question is not about how much testosterone or strength the boy has compared to the girl.
    The point is the immorality of an adult woman or man having sex with someone 14 and as for the double standard you can make the point
    of both the girl and boy consenting. Some studies might say the 14 yo girl is more emotionally mature than the 14 yo boy.
    But your point is seemingly the man who slept with the girl should be judged more harshly than the adult woman that slept with the 14 boy in the context that both situations were seemingly consentual.

Most likely the pop star Justin Beiber when he was 21 or 22 probably had female fans around the age of 14 who some probably would have been willing to consentually sleep with him.
    Most possibly Miley Cyrus when she was 20 to 30 had 14 yo male fans that would have been willing to consentually sleep with her.

Hypothetically if both Justin and Miley slept with their 14 yo fans I would say morally they are as bad as each other.
    I wouldn't think that Justin is worst than Miley because he is a male I would think there guilt of acting imorally is equal.

There was a band in America at the Coachella music festival a few years ago, the female singer during the set invited a male fan from the audience up on stage and asked him to lay on his back then she proceeded to urinate all over his face. I remember the clip was put up on Youtube when it happened and reading the comments underneath the clip a few people had written ... if this was a male lead singer that did this they probably would have been arrested. Im not condoning the act by either male or female performer Im saying to an extent there probably are double standards you see them as acceptable well at least you acknowledge them.
    Last edited by oszkar07; 02-19-2024 at 07:56 PM.
    https://vocaroo.com/1f1IYpCqGQPy
    one thing I can tell you is you got to be free

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon, maybe some Danish
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 363
    Given: 190

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    You say I need mental help but you have followed and stalked me all over the internet. You are from Fairfax underground then you find me here, and you leave comments on my youtube channel. I am the NORMAL one compared to you. You spend this much time and energy on me and it's really kind of disturbing.
    Meade, you do indeed have a small cult-like following, because you are a source of immense amusement - an LOLCow.
    It doesn't really take that much time. And no, you really are not normal. Speaking of normality, you once said your father put his hands around your throat and screamed at you to 'act normal;. We would really enjoy hearing this story.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Lolcow

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information