White
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 358
    Given: 184

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BakersfieldChimp View Post
    Richy's delusions of grandeur have damaged him much more than his delusions of others have harmed those others.
    Some PROPER 'psychological assistance' is definitely called for.

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 11:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sexy...too much sexy
    Country
    Micronesia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,071
    Given: 847

0 Not allowed!

Agree, I see its an international opinion.

Veteran Member BakersfieldChimp's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic Prussian
    Ethnicity
    Eastern European
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Fritz Lang
    Religion
    wouldn't be the first time
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,918
    Given: 2,387

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyena View Post
    Some PROPER 'psychological assistance' is definitely called for.
    When it comes to home-spun aversion therapy, swatting oneself in the head with a rolled-up magazine is safer than jerry-rigging oneself to a wall socket.

However, it is undoubtedly less effective.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,031
    Given: 10,300

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BakersfieldChimp View Post
    Richy's delusions of grandeur have damaged him much more than his delusions of others have harmed those others.
    You say I need mental help but you have followed and stalked me all over the internet. You are from Fairfax underground then you find me here, and you leave comments on my youtube channel. I am the NORMAL one compared to you. You spend this much time and energy on me and it's really kind of disturbing.

Veteran Member BakersfieldChimp's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic Prussian
    Ethnicity
    Eastern European
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Fritz Lang
    Religion
    wouldn't be the first time
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,918
    Given: 2,387

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    You say I need mental help but you have followed and stalked me all over the internet. You are from Fairfax underground then you find me here, and you leave comments on my youtube channel. I am the NORMAL one compared to you. You spend this much time and energy on me and it's really kind of disturbing.
    I may have found this place through your involvement on FFXU. However, a quick look at my posting history, shows I have established myself beyond the limited things that you have an interest in.

As far as your YouTube channel, you want people to "like and subscribe", but you don't want honest feedback.

How is this anything other than "a cry for help"?

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,529
    Given: 6,482

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyena View Post
    Thank you for bringiing up the generation thing. I've been wanting to post this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GenX/commen..._this_morning/
    @#$%! They stole my "it's always Boomers, Boomers, Boomers!" Generation X Jan Brady joke.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,529
    Given: 6,482

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tropicalslavic View Post
    Generally. Obviously there are good and bad people of both sexes and all of our supposed tendencies have good and bad manifestations.

One good example is parenting groups. I had to leave all of the ones for moms - literally nonstop nitpicking, bullying, backhanded compliments, and generally acting like a gossipy middle schooler. Every parenting decision was up for debate to them. You'd post a cute picture of your kid in their new big boy bed, and you'd have a gorillion momzillas in the comments telling you that the wall decorations in the kid's room do not fit article 43 of the Bitchy Mom Group Act passed in 2012 to ensure baby safety and blah blah. Not kidding. I eventually left and realized that I'd rather ask nice women I know in real life whose families and lifestyles I admire... and I also realized how much of this shit just doesn't matter in the long run anyway.

I got one good look at dad groups. Obviously I'm not in them but someone showed me on their phone. It's literally just like this:
    - "Hey guys, here's a picture of me and my son in an airplane, I took him on his first flight. He told me he had to poop at 10,000 feet."
    - "Guys, look at my clean work truck, let's share work truck pictures"
    - "Look at my son's birthday party!"
    - "Do any of you guys ride motorcycles?"
    - "I went fishing with my daughter this weekend, here's some pics"

...and not a single one of the comments on any of the posts I saw mean or bitchy or preachy. I got almost jealous but I knew in my heart that in a predominantly female group, you would just never find this "just hanging out and being supportive of each other and having fun" mentality. It was a purely wholesome group of people.

I remember asking a close male friend that day why he thought the dad group was so much nicer than the mom group. He has a theory that because women are the sexual selectors, they are inherently more judgmental. This can express as something good (being able to tell which guy is kind of shady and shouldn't be allowed around your kids or vulnerable people), or as something bad (being a huge judgmental twat about things that don't matter at all). And in the modern world, there simply are not enough problems (for people of either sex) for this judgment to often be applied to anything truly worthwhile, so catty low IQ women pick random cliques to join. Of course in this conversation we had different criticisms of how males function, but that is not the topic being discussed currently. The friend's other comment was that "women judge, men do" which is why women were looking for constant validation (judgment from other women) in the mom group, from women who they viewed as higher on the totem pole in some way (parental skill in this regard), and the men were just talking about stuff they do (work, hobbies, dad activities) without judgment.

A female friend commented on how every female text chat she ever had got so toxic she had to leave - this is also the same for me. I can have one close female friend, but every time it's three or more in a group, it gets weird. There's always some catty ringleader and bullying within the group. I do not have this problem with mixed sex friend groups.
    The stuff about men rings true. A puny and scrawny guy put clips of himself on a bodybuilding channel to chart his progress, and all of the male bodybuilders' comments were some of the kindest and warmest words of encouragement that I have ever read on YouTube (there were no mean bros). I think that masculine men are less vindictive than feminine men. Not to start a flame war, but I think that biology might explain why there are so many catty gay guys.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    Colonial
    Country
    Venezuela
    Region
    Alberta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 472
    Given: 218

0 Not allowed!

In my experience, I find women to be generally more pleasant than men. They usually exhibit a minimum level of decency when it comes to handling even the simplest interactions, and they are definitely more empathetic. Men can be a bit dense, socially awkward, or just plain wild when dealing with people they don't like. I could have a bunch of criticisms about women, but in this department, they take the lead, whether it's fake or real. They just seem to handle social interactions much better than men, and research backs this up since they often score higher in agreeableness.

On the flip side, there are other factors at play too. A lot of times, it also depends on the level of attraction. Let's face it, we don't treat an attractive woman the same way we do someone who's overweight, older, or not conventionally attractive. And the same goes for them.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2024 @ 07:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    J-L283, E-V13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelju View Post
    In my experience, I find women to be generally more pleasant than men. They usually exhibit a minimum level of decency when it comes to handling even the simplest interactions, and they are definitely more empathetic. Men can be a bit dense, socially awkward, or just plain wild when dealing with people they don't like. I could have a bunch of criticisms about women, but in this department, they take the lead, whether it's fake or real. They just seem to handle social interactions much better than men, and research backs this up since they often score higher in agreeableness.

On the flip side, there are other factors at play too. A lot of times, it also depends on the level of attraction. Let's face it, we don't treat an attractive woman the same way we do someone who's overweight, older, or not conventionally attractive. And the same goes for them.
    I don't think it's a gender thing. But most wars in the world were started by men, a lot of psychos and other things are men too.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cro
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Slavonija-Baranya
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 929
    Given: 716

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by oszkar07 View Post
    Malice can exist in every level.

You can have a strong person who does not feel insecure and hence does not bully or act cruelly to weaker individuals.
    Then you could have another equally strong person who is also a bully and cruel.
    There is a range of behaviours amongst individuals who are in all different levels.
    Some very sucessfull people are straight out ruthless and can be malicious to any one they decide to target.
    Bullying, no matter how cruel it is, is a direct aggression. Only a dominant person can do it, it's aggressive domination. Playing open cards is an alpha thing.
    My comment was about forms of indirect aggression which are common among men who dont possess any traits to stand out, and *have bad intentions*. People are brought to believe that such forms don't exist, and that men are only direct and physically aggressive.

It's not about strong/week person being good or evil.

Psychopathy, sociopathy, destructiveness and aggression are generally higher among men.
    Moreover, in several studies of aggression paradigms, men scored higher than women under relatively *neutral conditions*.

that is probably true in general it may also be true that amongst women who may enact such behaviours it may be less detected or suspected
    also there at times seem to be double standards, a female teacher that sleeps with a 14 yo student may be treated more leniantly than a male teacher that did the same thing. Mens sexuality in general is seen as more creepy where as attractive female sexuality is seen as something of beauty.
    There is a plethora of women Onlyfans models that do sexy content in public places sometimes they get caught or arrested but if males were caught for same things probably treated or regarded more harshly.
    What double standards? That shouldn't come as a suprise, women and men are held to different standards of sexual conduct to begin with.

Boys and men are still rewarded and praised, women and girls are derogated and stigmatized for similar behaviour. Everything regarding sex is a double standard when it comes to genders.

If it's consensual sex, due to the biological nature of men and women, there are also certain differences and possible consequences of a 14-year-old girl having sex with an adult man, unlike the reverse situation.

If it's not consensual...now, I condemn all forms of child abuse, but the average 14-year-old boy, unless he is drugged, crippled, shackled, or below average weak, can physically dominate any woman if he feels threatened, unless he is dealing with some G.I. Jane.

On average, 14-year-old guys have 3-5 times more testosterone than women and already more physical strength.

A 14-year-old girl *unfortunately* can't do it by using solely physical force.

This double standard exists for a reason, whether we like it or not.
    Simply drawing a parallel is tasteless enough.

I honestly hope that any monkey who tries doesn't have a daughter.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information