Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Nearly 30,000 Palestinians killed during 82-day Israeli genocide in Gaza

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Relationship Status
    I have a crush on Colonel Frank Grimes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,333
    Given: 1,410

2 Not allowed!

Angry Nearly 30,000 Palestinians killed during 82-day Israeli genocide in Gaza

https://euromedmonitor.org/en/articl...isation%20said

"The death toll of Israel’s gory genocide of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip has climbed to approximately 30,000 victims, according to the latest reports released by Euro-Med Human Rights Monitor.

As of Tuesday 26 December, 29,124 Palestinians had been killed, the human rights organisation said. The majority of those killed in the Israeli air and artillery attacks on the Gaza Strip were civilians, including 11,422 children, 5,822 women, 481 health personnel, and 101 journalists.

Meanwhile, 56,122 Palestinians have been injured, with hundreds of them being critically wounded, said Euro-Med Monitor. This number includes thousands of victims who are still stuck under the rubble of buildings, while hundreds more remain uncounted, but are likely either trapped under rubble or injured in the streets.

Euro-Med Monitor estimates also indicate that there are more than 1.920 million displaced people in the Gaza Strip who remain without a safe shelter amid inhumane conditions.

According to the rights group, 65,600 housing units have been completely destroyed by the ongoing Israeli attacks, while 177,200 others have been partially damaged.

Israel has also continued to cause massive destruction and severe damage to vital infrastructure facilities in the Gaza Strip, targeting 305 schools, 1,541 industrial facilities, and 135 health facilities, including 23 hospitals, 56 clinics, 55 ambulances, 183 mosques, and 3 churches, in addition to 165 press offices.

Israel is stepping up its genocide war on Gazan civilians in an effort to intensify its enforced displacement policy, which is in violation of international laws, Euro-Med Monitor warned.

Israel has deliberately targeted civilian infrastructure in order to cause as many casualties, material losses, and destruction as possible, according to the Geneva-based organisation, as a form of retaliation and collective punishment. This is against international humanitarian law and the 1949 Geneva Convention, and amounts to war crimes according to the Rome Statute, which governs the International Criminal Court.

Israel has flagrantly broken the terms of international humanitarian law, which forbids property damage as a "preventive means" and property destruction as a means of deterrence, even for military purposes.

Euro-Med Human Rights Monitor urged the International Committee of the Red Cross and the United Nations Working Group on Arbitrary Detention to pressure Israeli authorities to reveal the fate of all detainees from the Gaza Strip, release every arrested civilian, and investigate the horrific violations that these detained civilians are being subjected to."
    Spoiler!

Last Online
    04-08-2024 @ 10:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,494
    Given: 731

0 Not allowed!

It doesn't count if they are brown Muslims...
    We do not drink Coca-Cola three hours before a match

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RogueState View Post
    It doesn't count if they are brown Muslims...
    It does if it is in the West's interests, c.f. Libya and Syria. Furthermore, NATO intervened to force the Serbs out of Kosovo, yet pre-intervention I don't remember Kosovo being even as remotely destroyed and flattened as Gaza has become.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 676
    Given: 547

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    Israel has also continued to cause massive destruction and severe damage to vital infrastructure facilities in the Gaza Strip, targeting 305 schools, 1,541 industrial facilities, and 135 health facilities, including 23 hospitals, 56 clinics, 55 ambulances, 183 mosques, and 3 churches, in addition to 165 press offices.
    "
    - https://www.jpost.com/arab-israeli-c...article-772789

-https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel-at-war/1701356809-idf-uncovers-terrorist-tunnel-in-gaza-kindergarten

IDF uncovers terrorist tunnel in Gaza kindergarten

Reservists help lost Gazan child who fell asleep in IDF encampment

https://www.timesofisrael.com/watch-...df-encampment/

Senior Member Rostos vilmoskörte's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-13-2024 @ 09:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Magyar khanate
    Ethnicity
    Mix
    Ancestry
    North South East
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 300
    Given: 30

2 Not allowed!

Yes i trust hamas numbers 100%

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,623
    Given: 21,626

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    It does if it is in the West's interests, c.f. Libya and Syria. Furthermore, NATO intervened to force the Serbs out of Kosovo, yet pre-intervention I don't remember Kosovo being even as remotely destroyed and flattened as Gaza has become.
    Do you think that this conflict has been activated at the moment in which it has been activated casually?

It has been activated precisely because whoever did it wanted the West to be forced to intervene in it and distract efforts from the main conflict, which is in Europe.

Right now NATO has most if not all its attention on Eastern Europe, so Israel has plenty of room to do whatever it wants, it has never been left to "finish the job" in any of the previous conflicts, in the end someone always ended up forcing it to stop which inevitably resulted in years later, as soon as the enemy regained strength, another attack began.

The Palestinians have been used in the interests of others, and if the Ukraine thing is not put to an end and no one else intervenes in the Israel/Palestine conflict, no one is going to lift a single finger for them.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    Do you think that this conflict has been activated at the moment in which it has been activated casually?

It has been activated precisely because whoever did it wanted the West to be forced to intervene in it and distract efforts from the main conflict, which is in Europe.

Right now NATO has most if not all its attention on Eastern Europe, so Israel has plenty of room to do whatever it wants, it has never been left to "finish the job" in any of the previous conflicts, in the end someone always ended up forcing it to stop which inevitably resulted in years later, as soon as the enemy regained strength, another attack began.

The Palestinians have been used in the interests of others, and if the Ukraine thing is not put to an end and no one else intervenes in the Israel/Palestine conflict, no one is going to lift a single finger for them.
    Wise words from a wise man.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,623
    Given: 21,626

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Florstadt View Post
    Wise words from a wise man.
    I don't think I'm particularly wise, you only say that because what I say is favorable to what you defend.

I don't know exactly who is most interested in activating the conflict, because although I am inclined to think that the Iranians have agreed to activate the conflict after consulting with Russia, the Israelis could be aware that they were going to activate it and could have let them do it because it suited them to have a "casus belli" that allows them to finish off Hamas&similars without anyone intervening to stop them.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

1 Not allowed!

I don't think I'm particularly wise, you only say that because what I say is favorable to what you defend.

I don't know exactly who is most interested in activating the conflict, because although I am inclined to think that the Iranians have agreed to activate the conflict after consulting with Russia, the Israelis could be aware that they were going to activate it and could have let them do it because it suited them to have a "casus belli" that allows them to finish off Hamas&similars without anyone intervening to stop them.
    Indeed, it is utterly implausible that the Israeli government and intelligence services had zero idea about Hamas' plans for October 7th. Certainly, it has acted as a useful tool to rally round the populace after months of anti-government protests.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

If you don't consider yourself smart, I won't argue, but in terms of knowing the actual facts and the geo-political situation, you are knowledgeable, to say the least.

Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information