Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The future of Europe depends on events in the US?

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,993
    Given: 12,779

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    The reality is that the future of the world does not depends on the outcome of the right vs far right electoral battle in the US. The cunning of reason sublates all particular events under the substantial will of Being's rational self-determination.
    That's very Hegel of you.

Why do people with an irrelevant philosophy degree want everyone to know they have an irrelevant philosophy degree? Just explain your thoughts as you would to your local bus driver.

I can sound like a pseudo-intellectual, also.

The assertion that reason cunningly sublates all particular events under the will of a rational Being neglects the interplay of diverse factors such as chance, contingency, and human agency in shaping events. Such reductionism undermines the nuanced understanding required to grapple with the intricacies of reality.

Now I address your post without the philosophical bullshit, which means I get to the point clearly for anyone to understand (in other words, I provide substance for my statement).

The leadership of the United States holds a greater impact on global affairs compared to that of other nations such as France, Brazil, etc. International decisions often depend on alignment with or opposition to American foreign policies. For example, BRICS functions as a response to the dominance of the US dollar. Given the pervasive influence of US foreign policy, nations closely monitor shifts in American leadership and their corresponding policy approaches. This heightened attention stems from the distinct foreign policy stances adopted by different US administrations, which can significantly impact global stability and diplomatic relations.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Andean highlander
    Country
    Bolivia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,331
    Given: 2,699

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    That's very Hegel of you.

Why do people with an irrelevant philosophy degree want everyone to know they have an irrelevant philosophy degree?
    Except that I do not have a philosophy degree, but I will take that as a compliment.

Just explain your thoughts as you would to your local bus driver.
    I'm not Anglo-plebeian enough for the sancta simplicitas.

I can sound like a pseudo-intellectual, also.

The assertion that reason cunningly sublates all particular events under the will of a rational Being neglects the interplay of diverse factors such as chance, contingency, and human agency in shaping events. Such reductionism undermines the nuanced understanding required to grapple with the intricacies of reality.
    Nah, you are pretty bad at it. The cunning of reason, as its name suggests, means precisely that those contingent events which determine reality are, cunningly, retroactively caused by the Spirit as necessary conditions of possibility for the unveiling of the Notion. The owl of Minerva only takes flight at dusk, as Hegel puts it. Moreover, nobody believes in such naiveties as free agency anymore.

You sound more like a high school brat who saw a 10-minutes video on Hegel on Youtube. You are old and have a lot of free time, so there's no excuse for that.

Now I address your post without the philosophical bullshit, which means I get to the point clearly for anyone to understand (in other words, I provide substance for my statement).
    Which means that you will repeat a bunch of platitudes that were not denied by anyone because you like to randomly gossip about geopolitics on the internet.

Had you read OP, you'd see that my problem is with wide-sweeping statements such as that a new mortal virus will be released by the globalists to prevent Trump's election.

Or that the deflagration of WW3 depends on the outcome of the clash between two senile conservatives who can barely walk erect.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Except that I do not have a philosophy degree, but I will take that as a compliment.
    Of course, you would. You're a useless person and so you'd be validated by a useless degree.

I'm not Anglo-plebeian enough for the sancta simplicitas.
    Nah, you're just a loser who thinks if people don't understand you then you're intelligent even when you barely understand yourself.

Nah, you are pretty bad at it. The cunning of reason, as its name suggests, means precisely that those contingent events which determine reality are, cunningly, retroactively caused by the Spirit as necessary conditions of possibility for the unveiling of the Notion. The owl of Minerva only takes flight at dusk, as Hegel puts it. Moreover, nobody believes in such naiveties as free agency anymore.
    Oh, the Spirit...

'I don't believe in the fantasy of free agency but I do believe in the Spirit.'

- Token

I'm not interested in having a pseudo-intellectual philosophical conversation. I'm glad it took this long for you to come up with something. You don't think I didn't notice you came to read my post not long after I posted it (and for awhile)? I'm sure you had something important to do instead of writing your well-thought-out post in a few minutes.

You sound more like a high school brat who saw a 10-minutes video on Hegel on Youtube. You are old and have a lot of free time, so there's no excuse for that.
    Let me pull a Token and take a few hours to respond.

You're young and ignorant and that won't change when you're old and have free time.

Which means that you will repeat a bunch of platitudes that were not denied by anyone...
    You didn't actually say anything other than... "lolz... two senile conservatives have an impact on the future?! lolz....."

And then give some Hegel bullshit instead of actually having a conversation because you can't.

'Let me just throw this Hegel shit because that's easier than expressing thoughts on a topic.'

- Token

because you like to randomly gossip about geopolitics on the internet.

"...randomly gossip geopolitics on the internet.'

Your English is shit. People don't 'gossip' about geopolitics, or is this another attempt to be intellectual by misusing words?

Had you read OP, you'd see that my problem is with wide-sweeping statements such as that a new mortal virus will be released by the globalists to prevent Trump's election.
    She said many things. You didn't address anything specific except to mock her belief that it matters who is in office. I asked you what is the reality. I didn't say anything about the rest and you didn't address anything else she said.

Or that the deflagration of WW3 depends on the outcome of the clash between two senile conservatives who can barely walk erect.
    One is more susceptible to conflict than the other and she did prove that (Trump didn't start any wars and tried to pull back in Syria).

Anyway, fuck off. No one even knows what the fuck you are except you're in Brazil. Everyone knows the ethnic background of each other but you're very quiet about your own background.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 02-11-2024 at 11:45 PM.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Andean highlander
    Country
    Bolivia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Of course, you would. You're a useless person and so you'd be validated by a useless degree.
    Not as useless as the top posting guy who talks daily about geopolitics on a forum full of mentally handicapped guys for sure.

Nah, you're just a loser who thinks if people don't understand you then you're intelligent even when you barely understand yourself.
    Not as loser as the guy who pretends to know about philosophy while clearly never having read anything about it.

I'm not interested in having a pseudo-intellectual philosophical conversation.
    You're a "rationalist materialist" after all.

I'm glad it took this long for you to come up with something. You don't think I didn't notice you came to read my post not long after I posted it (and for awhile)? I'm sure you had something important to do instead of writing your well-thought-out post in a few minutes.
    I didn't respond to you immediately because I have better things to do with my sunday other than talking to an unknown old man who likes to pull geopolitical conversations out of his ass on the internet.

Let me pull a Token and take a few hours to respond.
    At least you've now avoided sounding like an idiot writing about philosophy, which you know shit about.

"...randomly gossip geopolitics on the internet.'

Your English is shit. People don't 'gossip' about geopolitics, or is this another attempt to be intellectual by misusing words?
    Fully agree that my English is bad. Never cared about learning it.

Still able to communicate in three languages.

Anyway, fuck off. No one even knows what the fuck you are except you're in Brazil. Everyone knows the ethnic background of each other but you're very quiet about your own background.
    That's good. The less the mentally handicapped know about me the better.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Not as useless as the top posting guy who talks daily about geopolitics on a forum full of mentally handicapped guys for sure.
    At least you understand you're mentally handicapped.

Not as loser as the guy who pretends to know about philosophy while clearly never having read anything about it.
    I'm not even discussing philosophy. You think I am.

You're a "rationalist materialist" after all.
    Notice how you consistently say things with no substance unlike myself who always explains in detail my criticisms; I always explain why.

I didn't respond to you immediately because I have better things to do with my sunday other than talking to an unknown old man who likes to pull geopolitical conversations out of his ass on the internet.
    You have better things to do on your Sunday than to respond to me and here you are responding to me.

At least you've now avoided sounding like an idiot writing about philosophy, which you know shit about.
    Just give me a chance to throw random statements at people referencing Hegel when presented with a question instead of providing actual substance. Can't you just give me the chance? I can prove we're at the same level. Just give me the chance, bro.

Fully agree that my English is bad. Never cared about learning it.
    You did care and failed to be proficient. If you didn't care, we wouldn't be having a conversation but lack of proficiency causes you to write weird shit that doesn't make sense.

Still able to communicate in three languages.
    Which? Portuguese and Spanish (each one easy to learn if you know the other) and English? I'm impressed. It won't keep you from immigrating to the US in ten years and paying me rent.

That's good. The less the mentally handicapped know about me the better.
    The mentally handicap can't do anything with that information. You hide your background for a reason.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,329
    Given: 3,036

1 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Andean highlander
    Country
    Bolivia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

At least you understand you're mentally handicapped.
    You should take a look at your posting history, and then take a good look at a mirror. It will be immediately evident who is the handicapped here.

I'm not even discussing philosophy. You think I am.
    No, I don't think you are. You are too dumb for that. Better stick to discussing the latest world news.

You have better things to do on your Sunday than to respond to me and here you are responding to me.
    It is night now. One of my nocturnal hobbies is talking to morons like you.

Notice how you consistently say things with no substance unlike myself who always explains in detail my criticisms; I always explain why.
    You're a "rationalist materialist" after all. That is what is written under your avatar, and it is one more proof of your irremediable dumbness for everyone to see, because no such thing exists.

Just give me a chance to throw random statements at people referencing Hegel when presented with a question instead of providing actual substance. Can't you just give me the chance? I can prove we're at the same level. Just give me the chance, bro.
    Nah, no Hegel for idiots like you.

You did care and failed to be proficient. If you didn't care, we wouldn't be having a conversation but lack of proficiency causes you to write weird shit that doesn't make sense.
    Nah, I didn't care at all, I learned the English I know without putting any effort on it, by playing games and reading stuff on the internet. I know you are the guy who thinks he can read people because you own some crap psychology books. Not working.

Which? Portuguese and Spanish (each one easy to learn if you know the other) and English? I'm impressed. It's not stop you from immigrating to the US in ten years and paying me rent.
    Not a fan of the semi-nude gay parades with kids that you guys appreciate in the US, so no.

The mentally handicap can't do anything with that information. You hide your background for a reason.
    Nah, I just don't care about you. Why you'd care about my background? Maybe it is a sublimation of your repressed inner faggotry (frequent among muricans)? Take a look at your psychology books, perhaps they will explain it to us.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You should take a look at your posting history, and then take a good look at a mirror. It will be immediately evident who is the handicapped here.
    Why look at my posting history when I can just look at this exchange? I clearly have the advantage but all that proves is I'm immoral for picking on someone who is unfortunately mentally handicapped.

No, I don't think you are. You are too dumb for that. Better stick to discussing the latest world news.
    Yes, you did think I was. Your understanding is so low that you think me mocking you was a discussion.

World news is certainly more relevant to people's lives. I rather discuss what is relevant to the world than play pseudo-intellectual with a guy who can never express himself in detail and when he does make an attempt it comes across as idiot babble because he can't even use simple words correctly.

It is night now. One of my nocturnal hobbies is talking to morons like you.
    If I'm a moron then what does that make you? You've given up addressing my question only to lose a flame war.

You're a "rationalist materialist" after all. That is what is written under your avatar, and it is one more proof of your irremediable dumbness for everyone to see, because no such thing exists.
    It is proof of something but in regards to you, not me.

Sorry I didn't get all into detail, as I usually do, and unlike yourself, but this amuses me. I'll give you a hint within a question: have I shown a respect for philosophy?

After you fail to understand again, I'll write page upon page of details on my strong belief in Rationalist Materialism. As well as how your mom is my hero and what defines a powerful male and female.

Are you getting the hint, autist?

Nah, no Hegel for idiots like you.
    Instead Hegel for idiots like you. That's a lot easier than actually having a discussion. Throw out some Hegel instead of explaining yourself because when you explain yourself you fail.

Nah, I didn't care at all, I learned the English I know without putting any effort on it, by playing games and reading stuff on the internet. I know you are the guy who thinks he can read people because you own some crap psychology books. Not working.
    This has nothing to do with psychology. If you learned poor English with no effort, then what you accomplished is learning poor English with no effort. What the fuck does that have to do with psychology? Nothing.

The above is a good example of the more you write the less cogent you get. You tried to connect two things that are unrelated. I'm baffled.

Not a fan of the semi-nude gay parades with kids that you guys appreciate in the US, so no.
    Dude, you live in Brazil. I repeat, you live in Brazil. Anything there goes for a few American dollars.

Nah, I just don't care about you.
    Then stop responding.

actions > words

Why you'd care about my background?
    Because I'm interested in people's weirdness. Why hide it?

Maybe it is a sublimation of your repressed inner faggotry (frequent among muricans)? Take a look at your psychology books, perhaps they will explain it to us.
    Dude, you're in Brazil. As we speak you probably have a tranny sodomizing you.

Are we done? Because you're not winning this and you won't turn the tide. Next time I ask you a question, you either ignore it or actually answer it. Don't throw at me 'muh Hegel' unless you actually have something of substance to go along with it.

But before we're done please ask me about my belief system: rationalist materialism. I want to preach to the world but only you can unlock me with your key known as autism.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 02-12-2024 at 04:30 AM.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,528
    Given: 6,482

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    Do you think that the US regime will replace Biden, before the convention in August?

Maybe Biden will be replaced with Michelle Obama/Big Mike?
    They're obviously working on it. The DNC and their MSM knew that Slow Joe was demented since the Democrat primaries, so they used him as a figurehead for the globalists and Obama for as long as they possibly could in the hopes that their gaslighting ("he's an intellectual dynamo") would work on gullible sheep. I heard the rumors about Michelle. I'm on the fence about whether or not Barack's husband will run, but I won't be surprised if she does because we live in a country where *Taylor Swift* has a real chance at beating Donald Trump.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,528
    Given: 6,482

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kessaras View Post
    What timing! This is compensation for not having a TV to watch Super Sports Ball tonight.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information